[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a real life situation, would a CIA shoot a captive enemy before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

In a real life situation, would a CIA shoot a captive enemy before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>84735218
neither is realistic. you cant just go about killing people
>>
It would be extremely painful
>>
>In a real life situation
But it was real, the plane crash, the big guy and CIA. All of it was true
>>
>>84735218

No CIA agent would let those guys on the plane without checking their identities first
>>
>>84735244
tell that to zod's snapped dick
>>
Probably not but I imagine being hamdcuffed and blindfolded on a place while a guy screams at you would scare you enough to believe CIA's threat
>>
he was pretending to kill them so the others would squeak
>>
>>84735218
Yes, everything in this scene was pretty by the books CIA procedure. Nolan's dedication to realism is very impressive.

t. CIA agent
>>
>little girl with no significant power or unnatural ability can climb out of the pit while dozens of strong men are stuck just because 'muh will to escape'

Everything about the movie was great except for this
>>
>>84735218
That's not why he did it dumb ass.

>>84735244
Hhaahahahah don't be naive
>>
>the Flight Plan I filed with the Agency lists me, my men and one of you
>doesn't actually throw the prisoners out of the plane
>Bane decides to leave one of his men anyway

Why didn't Bane like Brother?
>>
>>84735406
He wasn't big enough
>>
>>84735406
Mosquito man and pavel were more important and they had to leave a body, Brother was just a grunt
>>
>>84735444
>>84735406
brother was a hottie
Bane felt jealous
>>
>>84735218
He wouldn't have brought them on the plane without knowing who they were. It doesn't matter if they worked for the mercenary - the masked man; mostly because CIA has only a bounty hunter's word that they do.

Secondly, no, probably not. They never saw anyone, and having a traceable bullet in their bodies would only implicate the CIA. Just throw them out.
>>
>>84735218
technically someone could survive the fall
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>84735588
he will be remember
>>
>>84735348
That was the ONE thing wrong with the film?

Not the part where EVERY cop in the city is sent underground?

Not the part where Bruce Wayne is so scared about his reactor becoming a bomb that he has ZERO security personnel guarding it.

Not the part where Bane knew EXACTLY where his gear stash was?

Not the part where a city of several million people was incapable of resisting maybe a hundred armed insurgents?
>>
nolan did his research and this movie is 100% accurate in its depiction of CIA techniques and training.

he does this with every movie. meticulous attention to detail. a true visionary.
>>
File: 1498450866084.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498450866084.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>84735218

Maybe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.