[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Leela's character supposed to be? It seemed like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1439886700825.jpg (129KB, 1145x697px) Image search: [Google]
1439886700825.jpg
129KB, 1145x697px
What is Leela's character supposed to be? It seemed like at first she was the straight man who was above the rest of the gangs wacky idiocy, but eventually she just seemed to have a lot of random traits thrown in there for no reason. I can't really follow her consistently even though I have seen every episode.

I'm trying to think of a list of consistent character traits and here is what I have.

-She cares about animals and the environment
-She's sure of herself and her skills as a pilot and takes pride in them

I don't really know anything outside of that. Also mods this is the most SFW picture in my Leela folder please don't delete you can show cartoon butts on TV.
>>
>>84734118
It would have been quicker to download a random Leela pic from than write your explanatory note.
Unless of course you were trying to infer that you masturbate to her as a ploy for attention.
Is the whole point of this thread to fish for Leela pics?
>>
>>84734118
I don't remember this episode
is it from the new season?
>>
>>84734194

No If I want leela pics I just go to /aco/

>>84734268

I don't know.
>>
>>84734118
If you stare at the abyss for long enough etc etc
Happens IRL too, stupidity has an insane influence on all surroundings
>>
>>84734118

She is not the whale.

SHE IS THE WHALE!
>>
>>84734118
Well she's not a man so you could start there
>>
File: leela 2.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
leela 2.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>
>>84734640
by which youre implying that "traps are gay" ?
>>
File: 910875.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
910875.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I feel like Leela had a pretty consistent character arc if you look at it from her background as an abused orphan and the Planet Express crew being the first people she's ever tried to open up to in her entire life

If you think she wasn't always kind of deranged in her own way you don't remember her apartment
>>
>loves animals
>easily the most competent employee at planet express except maybe hermes
>orphan
>finds out she is not an alien, but a mutant human, the first of her kind to be allowed to live on the surface
>orphan who was picked on as a child
>avid reader
>strong female, but can still be a girly girl if she wants to aka not pure butch

fuck off
>>
File: radiation therapy.jpg (50KB, 562x702px) Image search: [Google]
radiation therapy.jpg
50KB, 562x702px
>>84734287
>I can't really follow her consistently even though I have seen every episode
>I don't remember this episode is it from the new season?
>I don't know
>>
>>84734287
>today I found out /aco/ is a thing
>>
Why would someone from our timeline for in love with someone with one eye
>>
She's supposed to be the self righteous moralfag who constantly gets foiled by her hubris.

This has remained a consistent character trait.
>>
>>84735841
why would a sane man with sight want to bang Cara Delevingne?
>>
>>84734118
Leela's basically a female Fry by the time the revival hits TV she's a completely different character in the original run for the most part.
>>
>>84736111
You're an idiot.
>>
>>84735426
newfag
>>
>>84735841

He's desperate.
>>
>>84735841
One eye, but still two boobs
>>
>>84736111

they wouldn't, that's why she became a lesbo and has to fuck annie ayy lmao clarke
>>
>>84734927
>wall mount tv
>didn't even attempt to hide the power wire

She's certified psychotic.
>>
>>84734927
Yeah her loneliness and alienation was a trait. But maybe that changed in the alter seasons.My memory is bad
>>
Childhood is liking Bender
Adolescence is liking Zoidberg
Adulthood is realising that Scruffy makes more sense
>>
>>84736245
I know, I was just fucking with jewshitlord, he's a known autist on /sp/ and obssesed with that ugly wench
>>
>>84736427

lmao didn't know that. keep doing god's work my good man
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.