[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE LET'S PUT A QUARTER OF OUR STUDENTS IN SLYTHERIN AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 29

File: IMG_2965.jpg (197KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.jpg
197KB, 720x720px
DUDE LET'S PUT A QUARTER OF OUR STUDENTS IN SLYTHERIN AND THEN SHIT ALL OVER THEIR EVIL FOUNDER AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY; HOPE THERE'S NO RESENTMENT LMAO
>>
File: IMG_0893.png (56KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
56KB, 225x225px
>Harry Potter
>it's a winter scene
>>
TO BE FAIR

their founder was named Salazar
>>
>>84731568
you fell in love with the atmosphere of the first two movies?

DUDE LET'S CHANGE IT TO ALL-GRIMMY FOR THE NEXT 6 ONES HEHEHEHEHE
>>
PUT EVERYONE WITH HIGH AMBITION IN THE EVIL HOUSE

SPEND THE ENTIRE TIME SHITTING ALL OVER THAT HOUSE

IF THEY WIN A HOUSE CUP, NAH, FUCK THAT - GRYFFINDOR WINS

?????

WTF ALL THE AMBITIOUS HIGH ACHIEVERS ARE EVIL
>>
>>84732084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_r0mCuwa8
>>
>>84731568
They should have just sent every student that got sorted to Slytherin into the gas chambers.
>>
>>84732084
Antonio did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84732117
I think the comfy atmosphere survives into Prisoner of Azkaban.
>>
>>84731568
Did any of them Slytherin guys do anything good?
>>
>>84732203
nope it died with the departure of Chris Colombus
>>
>>84732213
Very few

Most of them are just cunts.
>>
>>84732299
are they real people or fiction?
>>
>>84731568
Slytherin and the Death-Eaters did nothing wrong by trying to keep magic for wizards.
Ron's dad is obsessed with muggles to the point of being a cuck about it. Why would you pollute your bloodline and dilute your progeny's magical ability?
>>
>>84732315
What do you think retard
>>
>>84731568
The retardedness in the writing goes back even before this. Why make a world where every evil person comes from one of the four houses. Why not just automatically throw people from slytherin into azkaban?
>>
>>84732354
you sound really invested so i believed for a moment they aren't fiction because of you
>>
File: 1477368316364.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1477368316364.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>84732351
>keep magic for wizards

Is it wrong that I can't see anything morally wrong with this?
>>
>>84732358
Peter Pedigrew was from Gryffindor. JK Rowling is still a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1483640436794.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1483640436794.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>>84732379
>>84732315
You're pretty autistic even for a HP thread, t.bh
>>
>>84732351
That's either a really bad bait or a really dumb faggot.
>>
>>84732358

Not every person in Slytherin was a shitter

And I blame Hogwarts for making them that way

>be 11 year old kid
>get told you're an evil piece of shit and you now go live in a literal fucking dungeon while everyone else lives in the castle
>fairly win the house cup
>lose it on a whim every time
>probably the only house whose parents bring money into the school and fund shit but still nothing given back except being bullied by Potter
>end of the film and the big fight
>willing to help and fight
>get told to fuck right off

mate i'd be evil as well
>>
>>84732405
t. butthurt mudblood
>>
>>84732421
>gryffindor iz why imma loser! we being oppressed n sheeiit!
>>
File: brian froud.jpg (720KB, 576x351px) Image search: [Google]
brian froud.jpg
720KB, 576x351px
>>84732117

My dream production team would involve Jim Henson's Creature Shop and Brian Froud.

He's the #1 authority on English fantasy creatures.

Imagine if those people did the HP flims. My god.
>>
Why does the entire wizarding world revolve around a school?
>>
>>84732421
>lose it on a whim every time

Wasn't the first movie the first time Slytherin had lost in like 10 years or something?
>>
>>84732466
Because it's a dumb series for children.
>>
>you two first year students misbehaving? Come with me into the dangerous, mystical forest in the middle of the night. Also, I'm gonna split up with you guys when we're in there
>>
>>84732474

I mean in the series of the books
>>
>>84732474
>snape started working in hogwarts 10 years earlier

hmmmmmmm i wonder why
>>
>>84732490
I don't remember them even mentioning the house cup after the first book, although I haven't read them in years tbf
>>
the ultimate redpill, no going back after taking this - the movies will never be the same

the movies were only so successful because of emma, literally her appearance alone. most viewers were young males who never read the book until after seeing the movies
>>
>>84732220
Azkaban was comfy as fuck when they Hogsmead. But it all went down the drain when Harry found out that a mass murderer who was the right hand man of wizard Satan was the one who got his parents killed, and threw a hissy fit because "now it's personal".
>>
>>84732474
>>84732501
bravo rowling
>>
>>84731568
W-where's the post?
>>
>>84731568
If the sorting hat listens to the wishes of the student, how does anyone end up in Hufflepuff? What kind of 11 year old is like "yeah, sign my shit up for the designated cuck shed." The student body should be like 80% Gryffindor, with the top 15% making up Ravenclaw and all the totally-not-Death-Eater's-for-parents kids making up Slytherin.
>>
>>84732504
The movies were complete shit either way. And I always thought Emma was an annoying smug little bitch.
>>
>mfw I watched all 7 or was it 8 of the movies in the series
>hated all of them except the first two and the last one
frankly just not a very entertaining series, didnt make any fucking sense in the movies at many points, didnt help that my dumb ass cousin made me watch prisoner of azkaban 3 times which was boring as shit and since I was still a kid didnt care about the characters who were all teens
>>
>>84732526
It only listened to Harry because he is the Chosen Oneâ„¢
>>
>giant spider
>call it "Aragog"

Could Rowling have made it any more obvious that she had Lord of the Rings open and was just lifting shit straight from Tolkien.
>>
>>84732534
I agree that the first two are the only good ones. 4 is pretty good too.
>>
>>84732520
do you think it will be the one with clifford the big red dog replacing a book or the original?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1623x2886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1623x2886px
Youre absolutely right OP; those students already had plenty to resent anyway, like having to 'star' in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>84732526
My understanding was that few kids had the balls to say "no I don't want to be this", and most just shut up and let the hat decide.
>>
>>84731568
Are the number of students distributed equally over the four houses? It's not a draft, the hat picks a house based on personal qualities
>>
Serious question: do spells sound the same in all languages? I simply can't imagine 11yo Japanese or Russian kids trying to pronounce vingardium leviosa correctly.
>>
>>84732504
Nope
>>
>>84732620
Don't try to make sense of a series of cheap pulp children books.
>>
>>84732620
>american education
>he thinks vingardium leviosa is in english
>because it was spoken by brits
>>
File: cover.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>84732354
Keked
>>
>>84732620
Different kinds of magic maybe? Remember the french girls who just sighed butterflies? That or they all do the whole thinking spells thing.
>>
>>84732503
It does get mentioned, but I don't think there's ever a repeat of the "lol, let's give Gryffindor several hundred points right at the end." It definitely gets sidelined in favor of leg-stretching.
>>84732117
Bits of the whimsy and fun continue up until like the fifth film. It's not until Order of the Pheonix that shit is just 100% dark grey grim shit for the entire overly long run-time.

The real shame is that they just completely give up on wizard costumes after the first movie. They could've had a ton of fun designing tons of alternate robe designs, but nope. Jeans and turtle necks all around.
>>84732466
Because Dumbledore and Harry are there.
>>
>>84732583
>switching up the order of the books and removing the crown of the bait king (atlas shrugged in the god tier section)

this copypasta will always remain factually correct though
>>
>>84732620
Serious question: why do all of the films just completely abandon verbal spell components and somatic components more involved than wildly flinging their wands around? I finally Red Boxed Fantastic Beasts, and the vast majority of the spell casting is just wizards wordlessly shooting white balls at each other.
>>
How long before we get a Hogwarts show? It could be about literally anything and at any point in the school's history. People would tune in for the comfy atmosphere.
>>
>>84732639
Where did he say that it was in English you fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>84732639
I think hes more pointing to Japans distinct lack of a separate r and l sound, which would be a major problem considering the spell seems to need precise pronunciation.
>>
File: 510.jpg (68KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
510.jpg
68KB, 600x390px
>>84731568
imo they should have quietly gassed everyone who has been sent to hufflepuff. hufflepuff is a fucking stoner house and filled with slow, ugly and dumb losers who will achieve nothing in life.

every hufflepuffler deserves to be killed. and i say that with no emotion, because imo hufflepufflers arent really humans anyways. its like getting rid of a pest, a parasite.
>>
>>84732735
>>84732737
>he thinks brits know how to perfectly enunciate fictive latin
>>
The chamber of secrets blood messages really should have been written in capital letters. The lower case words look so non-threatening.
>>
>>84732526
Hufflepuff is the house that cucks go to when they don't have the balls to tell the hat to fuck off.
>>
>>84732709
I think it goes that you could eventually learn to cast spells when you became more powerful though.

It begs the question though. Why was Harry was still shouting spells like a retard all the way through the 8 films (and in the novels if i recall correctly) when he was supposedly an extremely natural gifted wizard holding an extremely powerful wand?
>>
>>84732709
One of the books explains this. Once you "git gud" with certain spells you can just "say" them in your head and it works
>>
>>84732783
*cast spells silently
>>
>>84732620
European schools use Latin based spells because they come from Latin based languages, but in other areas of the world surely they would use different magic words. But then does that mean that the words don't mean anything? I'm pretty sure I remember examples in the books where people mispronounced spells and they didn't work correctly.
Fuck Rowling is such a hack
>>
>>84732351
Literally the most powerful witches and wizards were all half-blood. Dumbledore, Voldemort, Harry, Snape, McGonagall.
>>
>>84732351
>>84732748
This.

>>84732791
Wasn't it Deathly Hollows pt. 1 when he gets the elder wand? I don't remember where but you're right it's explained in the books, even if it is kind of retarded.
>>
>>84732667
Why did they write-out the school uniforms? In Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets even the older kids and the prefects are wearing robes.
>>
>>84732838
see this:
>>84732117
>>
>>84732823
Because their siblings turn out to not have any magic powers at all and they absorb all of the power instead of sharing it through lineage.
>>
>>84732823
How is Harry a half blood?
>>
>>84732893
Lily Potter was a mudblood
>>
>>84732838
R E A L I S M
E
A
L
I
S
M
>>
>>84732669
The "streched his legs" thing is 100% bollocks.
>>
>>84732915
But does she still not count as a witch? Like, I know mudbloods are dirty faux wizards, but it doesn't pass down the lineage does it?
>>
http://collider.com/best-harry-potter-movies-ranked-worst-to-best/

>somebody unironically wrote this article
>>
The last four films are a total blur.
>>
File: 1482223913841.jpg (14KB, 247x223px) Image search: [Google]
1482223913841.jpg
14KB, 247x223px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

>that soul crushing look when Molfoy realizes that having high ranked friends is more benefitial than hard work
>>
>>84732968
>presenting your literary work in a self-deprecating manner in order to attract clicks

Go get a real job, Adam
>>
>>84732946
Her sister (Aunt Petunia) didn't have any magical powers. Lily was half-muggle half-witch but technically a witch because she has magic powers. her sister is a muggle.

It's not really ever explicitly stated how generational the magical lineage is, but Harry marries Ginny and has kids but she's a full witch. I'd imagine at some point the magic would be diluted out of the bloodline entirely if every wizard/witch kept interbreeding with muggles.

It's really just a dumb plot entirely that she created to find a motive for the villains
>>
>>84732968
>At 161 minutes, Chamber of Secrets is the longest film of the franchise, and perhaps not so coincidentally it’s also the last film to try and fit (almost) everything from the book into the movie. Director Chris Columbus expands on the world he built so beautifully in the first film with a slightly darker and much more plot-heavy sequel, and while the film isn’t bad per se, it’s definitely the most laborious of the bunch.

It never felt like the longest one to me. In fact watching it recently I thought the pacing was a little too fast
>>
>>84732667
Harry is given arbitrary extra points during the Goblet of Fire competition.

I remember thinking only a woman would write that.
>>
>>84733000
He always knew that though. It's just that he couldn't get good friends like Dumbledore.
>>
>>84733017
I'm trying to remember what was in the book that wasn't in the movie, and I can come up with is the bit about roosters being strangled so they didn't accidentally kill the basilisk.
>>
>>84733000
>we will never see Emma Watson smiling this innocently again
>>
>>84733016
So instead of magic eugenics, Voldemort should've gotten into magic gene therapy.
>>
File: 149944018236.jpg (111KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
149944018236.jpg
111KB, 598x448px
>>84733000
>uncovering one of Voldemort's sleeper agents and risking your life to singlehandedly prevent him from stealing the Sorcerer's Stone, thus saving the day didn't require hard work

Then again, that was the work of a handful of people and most of Gryffindor had fuck all to do with it, and most earn the points earned by any house are probably the work of a couple of overachievers and collective praise in this case is fucking stupid
>>
>>84733075
>forgetting Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party
>>
>>84733108
Fuck I can't type, whatever

The "house cup" is fucking stupid and probably why it was largely ignored in later books and films
>>
I don't even like these movies and I'm watching Chamber right now because it reminds me of being young and not unhappy.
>>
>>84733095
Instead of eugenics Voldemort should've simply encourage strong pure-blooded wizards to have more kids. Malfoys, Crabbes, Goyles, Notts, etc had only one kid. Dumbledore had none. Shit, Voldemort himself while killing tens if not hundreds of wizards didn't even impregnate Bellatrix . I don't how that is a sustainable demographic policy.
>>
>>84733184
>Shit, Voldemort himself while killing tens if not hundreds of wizards didn't even impregnate Bellatrix
use bad magic, dick don't work
sorry senpai
>>
>>84733184
>didn't even impregnate Bellatrix

Anon I'm not sure how to break it to you...
>>
>>84733119
Oh yeah, thats how the whole "following the voices while everyone else is at the feast" thing started in the book. I forgot because I was so enamoured with the replacement, answering fan mail on Halloween while literally every single other person is at the feast.
>>
>>84733213
NOT CANON
>>
>>84733016
There is literally no proof that magic can be diluted.
>>
>>84733216
The fanmail detention with Lockhart is in the book too, but I don't remember if it led to hearing voices.
>>
How did houseelves even become slaves? Their magic is OP as fuck
>>
>>84732132
They wanted to teach them humility
>>
>>84733081
her brows remind me of that pedo's brows
>>
>>84733252
Just ignore /pol/dittors trying to apply their opinions to a universe they don't actually know anything about.
>>
>>84733261
>but I don't remember if it led to hearing voices.

It did.
>>
>>84733261
I think it might have but Harry followed the voices a few times so they could re-arrange their order.
>>
>>84733242
>>84733213
W-what..?
>>
>>84733252
>fuck a muggle
>kids have 50/50 chance of turning out muggle

There is "literally" no proof that it doesn't get diluted, on the contrary. Why would Salazar Slytherin and all of them care if it had no ill effect and made everyone super-wizards?
>>
daily reminder that the only difference between the normal wizarding world and the wizarding world under Voldemort was that Voldemort made it unambiguously clear that wizards were the top dogs
>>
>>84733297
Rowling came up with some seriously shitty fanfiction-tier play where Voldemort's daughter with Bellatrix is a time-traveler with blue hair.
>>
>>84733268
Masochism. Lack of purpose. A genetic curse. Who knows.
>>
>>84731568
It's really sad that this series is the defining franchise of your generation. It is garbage and its fan base is pure piss. The author wants the U.K. to be completely destroyed and wants white people to go extinct.
>>
>>84733276
>RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE /pol/ /pol/ /pol/!
Not everyone makes it a habit of rereading children's books and knowing the intricacies of every plotpoint in fucking Harry Potter. But if you have any real evidence from the books that it doesn't dilute the bloodline feel free to share it, sweetpea.
>>
>>84733306
>>kids have 50/50 chance of turning out muggle
Exactly. Hence it's a binary thing and if the child turns out a wizard it's magic is not diluted.
>Why would Salazar Slytherin and all of them care if it had no ill effect and made everyone super-wizards?
Because they were 16th century retards with no understanding of genetics.
>>
>>84733314
...when, what's it called, and is their child a goody good anti-hero special snowflake?
>>
>>84733329
Can the LotR movies count instead?
>>
>>84733308
>wizards are top dogs

Magic was underpowered in HP tbqh, everything their magic could do human technology could do fast and more efficiently and the few things they did that were actually incredible only a few select wizards could do.
>>
>>84733350
Just ignore it, trust me, it's terrible.

>>84733345
>makes unsupported claims
>asks me to prove otherwise

All the mixed couples in the books produced magical children, while families like the Blacks who kept completely pure had squib children.
>>
>>84733350
The Cursed Child
>>
>>84733308
Yeah, they keep saying wizards and witches would have lost to muggles, but fucking how? There are spells which make them immune to fire, they can dissapear and reappear in an instant and dragons are apparently trainable. Muggles stand no fucking chance.
>>
>>84733314
Hey, she didn't write it, someone else did and she just gave it her seal of approval.
not that that's any better
>>
>>84733348
>it's a binary thing
Never in any part of the books is it explicitly stated that it is entirely binary. I just made the point that their children have the chance of not wielding magic at all.

>Because they were 16th century retards with no understanding of genetics.
If your kids could become a super-wizard just by interbreeding with muggles I'm pretty sure the concept would've caught on a lot sooner, genetics or not.
>>
>>84733306
>kids have 50/50 chance of turning out muggle

this is literally never said in the books; in fact squibs are implied to be very rare
>>
>>84733381
>All the mixed couples in the books produced magical children
And squib children too.
>>
>>84733420
Nope. Stop arguing about books which you never read.
>>
>>84733420
we only ever met two squibs in the books so I don't know where you're getting that from
>>
>>84733403
>I just made the point that their children have the chance of not wielding magic at all.
You said it's a 50% chance. If it were on a continuous scale where the wizards slowly lose their magic completely over generations of race mixing, there would be almost no chance of these children not having ANY magic. They would simply be weaker.
>>
>>84733268
Manlets are doomed to be bottom feeders and servants to the master race of tall people.
>>
>>84733415
It's heavily implied that mixed couples have more squib children.
>>
>>84733415
>>84733420

Squibs are a mutation from Pure Blood wizards.
Non magic children from a wizard father and muggle mother are common enough.
>>
>>84733455
please quote any relevant passages that imply this
>>
>>84732421
Literally "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE": The House
>>
>>84733442
I read them when I was a kid and they came out. Granted I don't remember all of it. You're pretty autistic for wearing that as a badge of honor.
>>
>>84733468
>Non magic children from a wizard father and muggle mother are common enough.

again this is never stated anywhere, maybe you should stop reading so much fanfiction
>>
>>84733252
>muggles breeding in the muggle world most often produce muggle children, exceptions rare
>wizards breeding in the wizard world most often produce wizard children, exceptions rare
That right there demonstrates the inheritability of magic. Even if magic is a dominant trait, it's still a very foolish risk to take considering the importance magic plays in their society. Dilution, maybe not, but it's at very least increasing the likelihood of a non-Magical child.
>>
>>84733365
No
>>
>>84733470
The entirety of the plot-line wherein the Death Eaters want wizard eugenics to not have squib children.
>>
>>84733514
yes and lets just ignore how they were implicitly and explicitly said to be wrong about blood purity
>>
>>84733538
Is it wrong because it hurts your fewings?
>>
>>84733486
So every time a wizard fucks a muggle it's almost garunteed to produce a magic children, with the exception of Squibs, who are incredibly rare, enough so that Filch is fucking ashamed of anyone finding out?

>>84733514
They wanted Wizard eugenics because they saw themselves as better than muggles in every way, and mixing with them would be disgusting. Nowhere does it say it's because they don't want squibs.
>>
>>84733538
Feel free to quote that then. It's only stated that the Black family had squib children. It's not explicitly or implicitly stated that all muggle-wizard procreation result in super-wizards but it is implied through Lily Potter's lineage and Hermoine's that it is an inherited trait.
>>
>>84733572
Interbreeding with muggles causes squibs though. Ergo the terms mudblood and pureblood.
>>
>>84733623
>Interbreeding with muggles causes squibs though.
Citation required.
>>
>>84732800
I think the words and wands are just a means of assisting in channeling the magic - when wizards and young and their magic traits first start appearing they perform magical acts without either wand or spell pronounciation. Though there's little point in overthinking it when the simpler explanation is that Rowling didn't think it out properly. The Eragon books have a much better system of magic.
>>
>>84732798
*expelliarmuses internally*
>>
>>84733661
Petunia.
>>
>>84733374
>be Voldemort
>teleport into Oval Office
>kill Trump

Yeah, human technology absolutely can do that, Anon.
>>
>>84733704
She's not a squib .. their parents were both Muggles
>>
>>84732800
>>84733672
Using wands and words to cast spells is like using your fingers to count when you are young. You stop needing that once you get older and smarter, though you might still need a calculator for advanced stuff.
>>
>>84733718
HP is in the same universe as Stargate.
>>
>>84733738
t. never read the books
Now I know you're just trolling
>>
>>84733718
>be Truman
>drop nuclear bomb on Jap city
>kill 100,000s of civilians

wizards can't do that
>>
>love magic not illegal
uh
Rowling?
>>
>>84733754
are you trolling right now? Lily was repeatedly said to be muggle-born, not half-blood
>>
>>84733623
There are 5 kinds of people in the HP universe.
Purebloods, half-bloods, Mudbloods, Muggles, and Squibs. Squibs only occur when Purebloods fuck because they are pretty much guaranteed to make a magic baby, and the squibs lack of magic makes them a freak of nature, therefore their own term.
Mudbloods are the reverse, magic from muggle families. This isn't as big a deal since it's said you'll be able to find a witch or wizard if you follow their family tree back far enough.
Half-blood, Muggle and Pureblood pretty much explain themselves.
>>
>>84733761
>be Voldy
>buy a megaphone and drive around a city while screaming AVADA KEDAVRA
>kill 100,000s of civilians
>>
>>84733789
He would get sore before he gets to 1000.
>>
>>84733761
They don't need to when they can literally kill every single world leader one the same day.
>>
>>84733744
Everyone, including Dumbledore, Voldemort and other 0.1% top level wizards still use their wands all the time despite their age. It's just not very thought out. Again, Eragon's system is better because it has very clear rules and limits.
>>
>>84733789
It's not hearing the words that kill though
>>
>>84733807
ok faggot
>record AVADA KEDAVRA on tape and loop it
>>
>>84733761
>be voldy
>teleport into nuclear arms depot
>teleport out with nuke
>set it off wherever I want with no warning.
>>
>>84733818
>
>>
>>84732507

If Harry isn't a faggot and they kill Pettigrew, Voldomort isn't revived. If Harry isn't a faggot and they kill the guys in the coffee shop in Deathly Hallows, then Lupin doesn't get killed. Rinse and repeat for countless other evil people that could have been killed.
>>
>>84733821
so he's basically a glorified nigger who is only dangerous because he can steal weapons made by smarter people?
>>
>>84733813
A little off topic here, but you don't actually belive Paolini came up with that magic system do you?
It's been around for fucking ages.
>>
>>84733853
Considering he wrote a pretty generic fantasy series starting at age 15, nope, I just thought it was a good comparison because it's a reasonably well-known series that's aimed at a similiar demographic.
>>
>>84733850
Because Truman made the Nuke by hand in his shed.

Real talk though, the most people killed at once was by Pettigrew when he blew up a street, a since Voldemort was the 2nd strongest wizard and Pettigrew was a little rat shit, I imagine Voldy could do worse than a single street.
>>
>>84732504
nonsense, the books were really popular as well.
>>
>>84731568
>get put in Slytherin
>everyone hates you
>you live in the fucking DUNGEONS underground

J U S T
>>
>>84733913
I think that got surpassed when they started blowing up bridges and landmarks in book 6 .. it's mentioned in the Prime Minister's interlude
>>
How come only the pure bloods can make spells and not disgusting half breeds?
>>
The autism is strong in this thread.
>>
>>84733952
Snake made that spell which made seven million cuts on a person.
>>
>>84733821
Wizards are incredibly inept when it comes to muggle tech and they're overall pretty fucking retarded though so that won't happen.
>>
>>84733996
Yeah but snake was half blood prince or something? never quite got what that meant but its pure right
>>
>>84734010
>>84733996
>snake
almost took the bait
>>
>>84733996
I don't get it. Why spend all these years studying and practicing to make such a spell when you can just get a fucking knife?

Oh wait I forgot, knifes are illegal in the UK.
>>
>>84734027
oh i just wrote what he wrote, didn't even think about the name
>>
>>84734028
>knifes
>>
File: 1402266448825.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1402266448825.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>wizards don't have electricity
>wizards don't have mathematics
>wizards don't have electricity
>wizards don't have heating
>wizards don't have lightning
>wizards' only means of modern transportation is enchanted muggle transportation
>wizards will never go to space
>wizards will never explore the ocean
>wizards haven't done anything noteworthy or revolutionary for the world
>wizards are a collection of small hovels and isolated castles
>wizards don't have great cities or beautiful architecture
>wizards don't have finance, manufacturing or modern agriculture
>wizards spend all their time with petty squabbles and inexplicable racism
>wizards are mostly incestuous hicks
>wizards don't have the internet and barely have contact with each-other
>wizards don't have any great works of art
>wizards have extremely little knowledge of either the muggle world or the wizard world
>wizards haven't evolved in thousands of years while muggles spread to every corner of the planet, tamed nature, built great wonders, eradicated disease and split the atom without any magic, through sheer ingenuity, co-operation and power of will
>>
>>84734127
HP isn't a universe though, it's literally just the adventure of Harry so there's no worldbuilding beyond what he interacts with.
>>
>>84734028
- works at long distances
- leaves permanent scars that are very difficult to undo with magic
>>
>>84734127
go to bed Eliezer
>>
>>84732462
>English fantasy creatures

Does a good Enid Blyton movie exist? With all the elfs, imps, gnomes and whatnot, set in a comfy English village.
>>
>>84734222
>implying Blyton wrote anything worth adapting
>>
>>84731568
Didn't Harry's kid get into Slytherin?
>>
>>84734314
I'd watch it over all the shitty oscarbait that gets made every year.
>>
>>84732709
>>84732783
It's actually a plot point in the books that Harry never succesfully learns this skill.

I think it was because Snape was the teacher, and he didn't perform well in his classes.
>>
>>84731568
tfw u realize gryffindors are liberals and slytherin conservative
>>
>>84734494
He could do a few spells nonverbally .. he was an above-average student but not a genius. What he never learned was how to shield his mind from being read, so even if he tried doing nonverbal spells, he still mentally telegraphed them before casting.
>>
>>84733839
Can the good guys even use Avada Kedavra? I mean, it rips your soul apart, I'd be afraid to use it too
>>
>>84734495
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>84732783
He was only only ever shown to be proficiant at defense against the dark arts and was mediocre at everything else, his wand was only powerful against voldemort
>>
>>84734564
>it rips your soul apart
i mean, if you dont put that piece of ripped soul in an object you'd be ok right? like, it's still in your body or whatever
>>
>>84734564

You can kill without that.
>>
>>84732783
>harry
>extremely naturally gifted
No? He's lazy as fuck when it comes to schoolwork in the books. He's got a natural talent for Quiddicht and he's a fairly good duelist compared to his peers due to plenty of experience, but beyond that he's incredibly average. He's got plenty of practical wit and bravery but not that much magical prowess
>>84734564
Harry tried to torture Bellatrix after she killed Sirius, it more or less only knocked the wind out of her. You have to be a real nig to use the three curses.
>>
>>84734604
he did imperius on the gringotts goblins .. was never brought up afterwards either
>>
Give me one good reason why Aragog the spider would allow his spider children to eat Harry and Ron.
>>
>>84732351
>to the point of being a cuck about it
What the hell does that even mean?
>>
Did Snape die a virgin?
>>
>>84734564
In the book Moody (who isn't really Moody) is teaching the kids about the curses and says something along the lines of "if all of you pointed your wands at me and said the words, I wouldn't get so much as a nosebleed". You need to be immensely powerful and have the right amount of intention to pull it off. Now, I don't doubt that Dumbledore would be powerful enough to do the curses, and he could probably will himself to do it if he really needed to, but I think most of the good guys would feel enough guilt about what they're doing that it would restrain their intention.
>>
>>84734604
>not that much magical prowess

allthough, the patronus at the end for prisoner of azkaban was something way beyond average.

But aside from that, he got by with mediocre skill, some luck and relying on friends. That's actually the whole point of the story.
>>
>>84734604

Spells mean nothing after the third book/film. It just turns into stupify and expeliarmus nonstop, along with alternating when you actually need to say the spell name.
>>
So can someone give me a quick rundown on how spells were made in the first place? Or new ones made?
>>
why did everyone throw their hat in the air when gryffindor won but not slytherin
>>
>>84734590
I mean, apparently if you put it in an object its even better because you turn immortal.

>>84734868
Luna's mother died trying to make up a new spell right? And Snape invented Sectumsempra. Maybe you just have to wish it really hard?
>>
>>84734756
Fake Moody was actually a pretty damn good teacher desu.
>>
I don't know why most of the kids didn't like Potions. It seemed like one of the coolest classes and they seemed to be among the most powerful shit in the whole series.
>>
>>84733000
The leftovers music HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best shit I've seen all day
>>
>>84734930
because snape was a dickhead

once slughorn became the potions guy people liked it more
>>
>>84732620
>>84732709
>>84732800
The spell names are just mantras to focus on getting the magic right. You could chanting "potato" as long as you had the right form.

In book 6, they take the training wheels off, and do the spells wordlessly.
>>
>>84734127
>wizards don't have lightning
Nigga they shoot lightning
>wizards will never explore the ocean
Nigga they can breath underwater
>wizards don't have finance
Nigga they have a bank
>wizards spend all their time with petty squabbles and inexplicable racism
Nigga they ain't racism Dean Scott
>wizards don't have the internet and barely have contact with each-other
Nigga they got owls
>>
>>84735069
but it's LEVIOOOOOOOO-SAH
>>
>>84734699
>Has Alan Rickman's voice
No chance
>>
File: 1446490978478.jpg (657KB, 1600x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1446490978478.jpg
657KB, 1600x1279px
>>84732063
>>
>>84732117
That's because they had a new director from 3
>>
>>84735109
>Nigga they got owls
Oh boy I sure love being a wizard! But now it is time to masturbate. Owl! Go fetch me the most splendid amateur Japanese eel anus insertion porn you can find!
>>
>>84732117
Yeah, I was going through my angsty teenage phase so of course I liked the gritty atmosphere and straight hair Hermione.
>>
>>84735142
>the part where ron lusts after THICC madame rosmerta
>>
>>84735170
Ah that reminds me, somehow all the asian wizards get along regardless of what country they're from and all go to the same school in Japan called 'Mahou'
Bravo Rowling.
>>
>>84735153
I don't think that explains why they then kept the style for every movie after.

I wish they had kept it like the first 2 but I could understand injecting some dark tones in PoA.
>>
>>84733000
Just like real life
>>
>>84735222
>somehow all the kids from England, scotland, whales and Northern Ireland get along fine.

Rowling please.
>>
>>84735222
That got me thinking actually, Wizards clearly have their own governments, so would they care at all about Muggle borders? Their countries could be totally different.
Do magic children from the Republic of Ireland for example still go to Hogwarts? I can't imagine the wizard community giving a shit about muggle wars/politics and border changes.
>>
>>84735142
Photoshop a feel guy looking in please
>>
File: 1423934971847.jpg (30KB, 467x435px) Image search: [Google]
1423934971847.jpg
30KB, 467x435px
Why haven't you read fanfiction yet, /tv/?
Someone please post the original and the image, I can't find it in the archives. It's as if the fanfic poster has been deleted from the past.
>>
>>84734642
IT'S OKAY! HE'S THE CHOSEN ONE! ECKS DEE!
>>
>>84735367
I'd post it but I don't want you to waste your time on the verbal diarrhea that is fanfiction, anon. Trust me, there's nothing good in there.
>>
File: 1499366751398.jpg (306KB, 935x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1499366751398.jpg
306KB, 935x1539px
DUDE I'M A MALE FEMINIST LMAO
>>
>>84735436
post it lad.
>>
File: 1496004915105.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496004915105.png
98KB, 255x252px
>>84735315
there's no wizard countries. because they can teleport everywhere they're really loosely spread out

the entirety of the british isles is organised around
>one wizarding school
>one commercial centre with one bank
>one central government building, mostly occupied with magical objects, beasts and
>and a shitload of small wizard families and individuals spread across the countryside

Wizard countries in HP amount to a small muggle town but spread out across the entirety of an muggle country (or continent in the case of Oceania and Asia). That's the only way to look at it. The entire wizard population of the United Kingdom amounts to three times the student body of Hogwarts, plus a bunch of childless couples, plus a bunch of adult singles, plus a number of isolated hick families. They probably don't even breach one million.

I honestly find it almost fascinating how Rowling managed to make her fantasy world so unbelievably insignificant.
>>
>>84735457
I've been down the lonely /pol/ path since 18 years of age, I'm 25 now and going to school and let me tell you this life is much more comfy
>>
File: IMG_2797.png (2MB, 943x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2797.png
2MB, 943x1084px
>>84735457
>>
>>84732117
First two are great, though I tend to perfer 2 over 1. 3 is still good but you can start to see the changes
>>
>>84735520
Oh well. I tried to warn you.

https://pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY
>>
>>84735457

>bill burr
>>
did hogwarts have an anime club
>>
>>84732063
Why did wizard and witches bother celebrating Christmas when it was confirmed they were all going to hell?
>>
>>84735572
About to make some CNN and leftist burning Germany threads

Can I expect you in there pretending you've been on /tv/ longer than /pol/ lad?
>>
>>84735646
No because even in Rowling's depraved world, they didn't degenerate THAT much
>>
>>84735646
Maybe not anime as we know it, but probably the equivalent of whatever entertainment that the Japanese wizards produce, and then a bunch of the wizard equivalent of weeaboos at Hogwarts would be obsessed with that.
>>
>>84735656
>Christmas
>not a pagan holiday
>>
>>84735606
Fuck that, I want the image and the post wording.
>>
File: his alt history map.jpg (70KB, 990x423px) Image search: [Google]
his alt history map.jpg
70KB, 990x423px
>>84735222
>>84735314
>>84735315
>entire continents of people who hate each others' guts go to the same school
>1/3 of all wizards go to the same school in Japan
>British Isles get their own special snowflake school
>meanwhile, Australian wizard kids go halfway around the world every year instead of going to Japan or just making their own school
>>
>>84731568
>oh my... What do we have here....hmmm..oh, oh yes I see it now....a love? ..No...a lust.. A lust.. For superior black cocks! Yes it would be a bit too tight for your cunny... But you're a big girl. Ravenclaw!

What the fuck did Rowling mean by this??
>>
>>84735774
Something's seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>84735856
>something's wrong with me
That's rich coming from a person who reads HP fanfiction
>>
>>84735142
Who's that white girl with Ron and Harry?
>>
>>84735824
What the fuck Rowling?!!!
>>
>>84735670
>no response
I guess that means yes. Now we know you're not just a role playing mongrel
:^)
>>
>>84735820
>All of the regional schools have names that are (for the most part) based in the language/culture of their region
>But the South American one is just "Brazilian"
>>
File: 1418333143882.jpg (2MB, 975x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1418333143882.jpg
2MB, 975x1145px
>>84735889
>brown eyes
>curly hair
>white
>>
File: 1498557254823.jpg (201KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498557254823.jpg
201KB, 1600x600px
>>84735646
Would you watch a Harry Potter anime?
>>
>>84732386
People who aren't wizards won't be able to use magic anyway, so it's a retarded statement, but using magic and selling magical items/buying Muggle items could open up new trade avenues and lead to the integration of scientific technology and magic to better all of humankind with wondrous innovations.

Basically it's dumb and gay
>>
>>84732526
Majority of "successful" wizards/witches were puffs. Griffs are completely romanticized but they only ever turn out to be the equivalent of a wizard cop or a wizard teacher. just a thought.
>>
>>84736004
definitely
>>
>>84735968
>evanna lynch without make-up and post editing
puking
>>
>>84732583
>When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I don't understand this part
>>
>>84732351
But despite his Muggle obsession the Weasly's are all pueblood.
>>
What would you do if you could make love potions /tv/?
>>
>>84732893
>>84732946
Purebloods are defined as anyone whose family line are entirely wizards at least through their grandparents.
>>
>>84736086
Harry Potter is trash for kids. Stephen King is trash for adults.
>>
>>84733252
There is literally no proof that magic can be diluted. Muggles can have magic children, and witches and wizards can have squibs. The point is that wizard Hitler is wrong.
>>
>>84735722
>Christmas
>Not celebrating the birth of Christ

Why not call it Yule in the series? Just seems out of place to mention Christ
>>
>>84736135
But older stephen king novels are really good
>>
>>84736222
I don't think the pasta is meant to be taken seriously.
>>
File: dc.png (118KB, 289x318px) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
118KB, 289x318px
>>84736004
implying that doesn't already exist
>>
>>84732421
>implying all the slytherin money wasn't stolen from innocent wizards by death eaters
>>
>>84736222
He isn't and even he admits he's pop literature
>>
>>84734564
Killing is what damages your soul.
>>
>>84735656
jesus was obviously a wizard
>>
>>84736311
Yeah so? They're entertainment, and he's a fucking pro at the "journey" part of his books
>>
>>84732583
Based truth poster!
>>
>>84733329
> The author wants the U.K. to be completely destroyed and wants white people to go extinct.
Give me one quote or piece of evidence saying this. Yes, jk Rowling is ridiculously and overly left wing, but gb2pol if you're just going to show off your victim complex
>>
>>84736392
she supports Labour
>>
>>84733000
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW GRYFFINDOR IS EVIL.
>>
>>84734868
It's basically like bitcoin mining
>>
>>84736036
This.
>>
Honest question /tv/, if Voldemort went and actually fought the war he wanted to fight, is there actually ANY chance he could have won? Wizards in the HP universe are underpowered as fuck. Their three most powerfull spells are Shitty Sparkly Gun, Torture-in-a-Can and Mind Control* (*even strong willed teenagers can resist).
The only things they actually have going for them are their magical items. I can see how non-euclidean barracks and teleport would be fucking amazing for your troops, but I don't think it really matters much when your troops are underpowered.

If then we consider that Voldemort's soldiers would never even attempt to use enemy weaponry (or they would be punished for trying) while muggles would instantly hire any of the "good" wizards + any magical mercenary and instantly start studying it. The polyjuice would be an intelligence nightmare at first, but once people realized it exists it becomes less relevant. Still extremely powerful, but less relevant; people would just be muuuch more paranoid.
I mean what else do wizards have? Dragons? Dragons are shitty compared tanks and planes, simple teenagers can defeat them.
>>
>>84736169
>the birth of Christ
>happening on the 25th
Kek
Christians happened to jiggle the dates so they could say jesus was born on the 25th so they could use the holiday of the winter solstice. But the winter solstice is what matters, and its what Christmas is really about. Or gifts and family, I guess.
>>
>>84736448
>If someone is vaguely left wing, they want the UK to be destroyed and want white people to go extinct
Kys
>>
>>84732783
Because Harry is a pretty lousy wizard. It's only when he's raging or really close to death he can get his shit together. He's raging a lot though so that's good for him.
>>
Who /catgirlHermione/ here
>>
>>84736448
Look at his emotion filled post
He's a liberal
>>
>>84736557
He can just use imperius curse on muggle leaders and make them holocaust each other
>>
>>84736673
labour have literally said they used immigration deliberately to make the country less white
>>
>>84735945
>tfw no comfy mountain school at Paititi
>>
>>84736766
[citation needed]
>>
>>84732620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwWPEX9At4
>>
>>84736798
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html
>>
>>84736557
You're thinking in terms of terms of conventional warfare, when realistically the Death Easters could just teleport to every world leader's location and kill them all in the span of an afternoon.
>>
>>84733075
Peeves, although a fun character he doesn't add that much so it was okay I guess.
>>
File: onii-sama.jpg (235KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama.jpg
235KB, 1200x675px
>>84736004
But we already have something way better?
>>
>>84736959
why do they add so much bloom to animes

it's like you need sunglasses to watch it
>>
>>84733184
> be crabbe or goyle
> pure blood and respected
> get one kid
> complete retard
> give up
>>
>>84733271
The clown guy?
>>
>>84732466
It's the only wizarding school in England, right?
>>
>>84733345
Why are you here discussing if you shit on people that actually know the subject in-depth?
>>
>>84732466
When you control the children you control the future. The jews know this, and so did Voldemort.
>>
>>84736557
Wizards are unaffected by widespread destruction of Muggle infrastructure while the Muggles themselves depend on it utterly. As for magical beasts there's always the Dementors, who are highly effective against muggles despite being completely invisible to them.
>>
>>84732639
>be brit
>come in to every thread and scan the comments methodically for any ignorance
>shit on americans
definitely no inferiority complex going on here.
>>
>>84733016
This. Harry is a magical quadroon
>>
>>84733184
There's much implying that Voldy doesn't even care about blood purity as much as he claims, he just wants power because he's autistic
>>
>>84733374
What? Are you serious? Sure, wizards would get BTFO'd by guns probably. But travelling, moving stuff, exploding stuff, mind control, the list goes on...
>>
>>84737153
>no inferiority complex going on here.
>he says while posting that comic.
>>
>>84737118
There are literally 8 wizarding schools in the entire world.
>>
>>84733374
>Magic was underpowered in HP
It was incredibly overpowered because it didn't really have a ruleset that limited it. Performing magic didn't drain the energy from the body, they didn't draw their strength from a pact with spirits or anything of the like. Even if he only did neglible damage a single wizard could teleport across the world, fling a dozen destruction spells on the support beams of bridges or ship hulls and cause trillions worth of damage.
>>
>>84736169
>>84736628
Jesus was a wizard, it all makes sense
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 900x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 900x553px
Seeing the first movie in theaters was unlike any other movie experience, for those old enough to remember it was a couple months after 9/11 and provided a necessary escape for kids with all of the insane press coverage and other shit going on at the time (not to mention introduced a really neat fantasy world that was bigger than anything else at the time). Unfortunately a lot of people took it seriously over the years and have to use it to cope with the world today, but back in 2001 it really did feel magical.

Also the games for the first two or three movies were great.
>>
Since we all agree HP is trash, what are some good movies series/ tv shows where there's shit loads of magic and magic is the core element
>>
File: image.jpg (736KB, 1574x2100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
736KB, 1574x2100px
>>84733184
Voldemort was gay as fuck
>>
>>84735457
What's wrong with Alice
>>
>>84734127
They sure as fuck have beautiful architecture and art. You're wrong about several other things aswell but I'm letting go of the bait.
>>
>>84735646
They don't need anime when they can just find a painting of some broad and ask her to take her top off
>>
>>84736004
Slytherin really is the best
>>
>Tfw the bad guys won in harry potter
>>
>>84737474
Mythica series
The Magicians
Witches of East End
>>
>>84736004
I did, and LWA wasn't that good
>>
>>84736004
>that qt Luna
How can non-Ravenclaw brainlets possibly compete
>>
>>84731568
This is how I hope Germany reacts, desu.
>>
>>84737841
easy, by being slytherin
>>
File: edgy slytherins sluts.jpg (92KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
edgy slytherins sluts.jpg
92KB, 736x552px
>>84738204
I don't think so.
>>
>>84738204
>Tfw literally no tv series that features evil witches as protagonists
>>
>>84737464
Agreed 300%. Very good time to be a pre-teen. I went to all the movies and book releases at midnight - it was a really cool thing to share with friends and my mom.

Really good times.
>>
>>84733329
its really a pretty innocuous series i dont see whats so bad about it, its just about a bunch of kids who have to sometimes break the rules in order to good
>>
File: Roit_at_the_World_cup[1].png (4MB, 3186x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Roit_at_the_World_cup[1].png
4MB, 3186x1500px
>>84737464
>tfw I was 12yo when it came out and i just had won 5 movie tickets
Man, it's the only time I ever went to the movies alone and it was the comfiest shit ever, also only movie I watched several times in the cinema. I went to see it alone for a total of 3 times.
>>
Mitchell and Webb worded it perfectly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9n9wswKMec
>>
>>84736843
What a shit article, it says so much more than the actual (exceedingly sparse) quotes say then goes to people who already agree with the desired premise of the author to say things to just bulk up the article. Worst of all, the title is paraphrased

The interviewed person only reports on their own feelings they got after going to the meetings, not actual goals that were set forth in the bill.
>>
>>84732583
I know this is bait, but Hemingway is, was, and allways will be a hack
>>
>>84732462
Fucking 4chan why am I still here. Endless replies to memes and garbage and nothing for creative ideas like this. The movies could have elevated the mediocore books but instead were increasingly cynical cash-grabs. Meanwhile His Dark Materials was butchered so badly they never made a sequel and I can't even remember the first movie despite seeing it in the cinema.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.