[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't he in the prequels? He could have been a young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Tarkininfobox.jpg (63KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkininfobox.jpg
63KB, 768x1024px
Why wasn't he in the prequels? He could have been a young Republic officer loyal to Sheev who rises through the ranks thanks to his influence. The Sheev plot was always the best part of the prequels anyway, we could have had more of it and less jedi bullshit.
>>
File: 1464221216605a.jpg (241KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1464221216605a.jpg
241KB, 600x599px
There's only one "prequel" and it's called Rogue One.
>>
File: 1498924601955.png (416KB, 720x567px)
1498924601955.png
416KB, 720x567px
>>84731100
>>
>>84731029
I had that exact question some days ago, but forgot to ask on a thread

I mean, Vader shows him respect. He deserved to have a big role. Bigger than BobaFett's

Also, why did we never see Jimmi Smits leading Obi-Wan in battle?
>>
Yea and there could be a subplot where has to raise baby Han Solo. Meanwhile we could also see how Jabba rescued a young orphan Salacious Crumb from the streets and turned him into a made man
>>
>>84731029
They wrote a book with exactly that plot and also he had numorous appearances in the clone wars.
>>
>>84731029
They just hired a bunch of upper management officers from the Mean British Guys Galaxy.
>>
>>84731168
If they can fit in baby Fett and gratuitous Chewbacca, they can manage Tarkin, who could plausibly have had a significant role in the rise of the Empire
>>
>>84731277
Well now that Based Disney has rescued the franchise from the nerds and the manchildren, maybe we'll get the prequels we deserbe
>>
Man all these missed opportunities if only george lucas made a 7 season long tv series where he explored all the prequels could offer.
>>
>"Why go through the trouble, the younger idiots will definitely buy it and the older idiots will always buy it."

-Marketing meeting full of Jews
>>
>>84731307
Always and definitely is the same thing. Redundant.
>>
File: Gal.jpg (140KB, 500x700px)
Gal.jpg
140KB, 500x700px
>>84731307
>Marketing meeting full of Jews

>Jews ruined Star Wars

Goyim Vader:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i909Rm4NQN8

Jew Vader:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2M5drL4StU

Hail, Israel.
>>
>>84731299
>implying we deserve good things
>>
He appeared in the clone wars series
>>
>>84731029
>Why wasn't he in the prequels?
He was in the prequels and the cartoons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.