[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a strong contender for "worst film I've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19

This is a strong contender for "worst film I've ever seen" title, seriously

I finished it it out of fascination. Not to mention the nonsensical, grotesque script and editing, I was surprised how they managed to fuck up every single thing about the movie. Like they had a checklist of things to fuck up

Also the joker doesn't fit with this Batman at all, and was annoying, stupid and didn't make any sense

what a spectacular piece of shit
>>
The price we had to pay for BvS.
>>
>>84729275
How can it be bad if it won an Academy Award?
>>
>>84729275
Yeah, but it was fun.
>>
File: harleyquinn.png (580KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
harleyquinn.png
580KB, 540x533px
Why do you keep making threads about this fucking movie? You've been at it for a few days now.
>>
Suicide Squad, MoS, BvS, WW. All these capeshit are total trash, yet they were all highly profitable. You plebian who keep giving them your money are scum
>>
>>84729539
no it wasnt, it was barely watchable and painful
>>
You know what I realize right now? This movie is better than The Dark Knight Rises in every way.
>>
File: Eragon_Poster_6.jpg (355KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Eragon_Poster_6.jpg
355KB, 1013x1500px
>>84729275
if you think this is bad, you need to watch more films
>>
i work at a fast food place in burgerland my manager showed me a fake suicide squad 2 trailer and she honestly believes it comes out on august 5th. it was just justice league and suicide squad trailer footage with some filler shots from other movies

i told her i'll go see it with her and she got all excited. hopefully she gives me a raise if you catch my drift
>>
>>84729608
>muh manager wants has a trashy clown fetish
That's what I'm hearing. You gonna let that slip away?
>>
>>84729569
yeah but MoS BvS and WW arent offensive

>>84729604
seen it when it came out, can't remember it at all. I doubt it's as grotesque as suicide squad though
>>
File: Harley.jpg (340KB, 1574x780px) Image search: [Google]
Harley.jpg
340KB, 1574x780px
>>84729556

Pajeet trying to get his $.02 from Disney.
>>
File: Big Up Ya Self.jpg (131KB, 504x362px) Image search: [Google]
Big Up Ya Self.jpg
131KB, 504x362px
>>84729608
>>
>>84729639
i'll pretty much attempt the D.E.N.N.I.S. system and instead of the theater being closed the movie will be nonexistent. we will share in a good laugh together what a memorable moment ha ha ha

i'll tell her i have a good quality wonder woman rip at my house and then you know the rest of the system
>>
I managed to finish this movie in three sittings. I needed breaks to digest how terrible it was.

>all those fucking songs that literally make no sense and are inserted randomly during talking scenes so you can't hear what characters are saying

>black woman creates this team to fight evil Superman-type villains. what the fuck is a guy with a boomerang or an idiot chick with a baseball bat, or a normal swedish guy going to do against fucking Darkseid or whatever? the flame guy might have a shot but i don't care how good a shot Will Smith is against fucking alien gods from other dimensions. also that was totally a waste of Based Adebisi.

>oh enchantress turns evil literally immediately. i told you we needed this team! bitch this is all your fucking fault in the first place! are you fucking retarded?!

>Joker is fucking godawful and makes no sense and has nothing do with the story

I liked most of BvS but SS was a fucking shitfest.
>>
File: 117897979893.jpg (146KB, 397x605px) Image search: [Google]
117897979893.jpg
146KB, 397x605px
>>84729985
>oh enchantress turns evil literally immediately. i told you we needed this team! bitch this is all your fucking fault in the first place! are you fucking retarded?!

That whooshing sound you heard while watching was the point flying over your head.
>>
>>84729604
>The First Chapter of the Inheritance Trilogy

And also the last.
>>
Worst film I've ever seen? No, not by a long shot. But it might be one of the worst Hollywood productions I've ever seen. It's like a masterclass in how not to make an action movie. And to think that's what they've made after the genuine artistic accomplishment that Batman v Superman turned out to be.
>>
>>84730207
kek
>>
>>84729582
for you
>>
>>84730183
Tell me the point of literally unleashing a dirty super witch on the world to lead your team of rehabbed villains, only for her to turn evil, resurrect her brother and attempt to take over the world, and then telling everybody "oh i knew this was gonna happen! this is why we need the suicide squad!"

Keep the evil super witch in the bottle. = No reason for this movie to exist.
>>
Batman v Superman > Man of Steel > Suicide Squad > Wonder Woman > Nolan's entire trilogy

Haven't seen seen Green Lantern lmao as if I give a fuck about the character
>>
>>84729275
It's probably not the worst I've ever seen, but might be the worst I've seen in the theater.
>>
>>84729608
there was even a scene with skrillex in the fake trailer i can show her my cool music she listens to countryshit
>>
File: 1409362727517.jpg (86KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1409362727517.jpg
86KB, 343x343px
>>84730324

dirty super witch = ISIS
>>
>>84729275
you clearly haven't seen xXx return of Xanader Cage
>>
THIS IS KATANA
>>
>>84730612
SHE CuTS
>>
File: 1498783192059~01.png (505KB, 492x734px) Image search: [Google]
1498783192059~01.png
505KB, 492x734px
>>84729275
>>84729569
>>84729582
I dont give a shit I've busted dozens of nuts to Margot's Harley Quinn, she did my /co/ waifu justice and I can forgive anything this movie did wrong cause they did Harley right, even if they didnt do classic costume, they at least referenced and didnt go all Luke Cage and act ashamed of it, they showed in a fond flashback.
>>
This is the only movie in my life where I can say without hyperbole that I enjoyed the credits more than the movie itself.
>>
>>84731162
>I can forgive anything this movie did wrong
It really didn't do much wrong. The biggest crime is the wasted potential. On its own its fine. It's impossible to understand how anyone could find this in their top 30 worst blockbusters of the 2010s.
>>
>>84731162
>that pic
Why did the person draw her with white skin instead of white skin?
>>
>>84729985
This was one of those things where things that might work and be cool in the comics just completely do not transfer over into cinema.
They could have done it right, Guardians of the galaxy managed to have a (superhero) team out of generally unpowerful people (ignoring that shit with starlord in the sequel).

I agree with you though, it was brain cell destroyingly stupid. At the very fucking least they could have implied that they only had those members on the team as fodder or something (i.e. if they win, good and if they die, still O.K. because then they can get away with getting rid of them)

>worst mistake of the movie was the villain
Should have just made the joker the villain. Then harley quinn is a relevant character
>>
Boring conformist drones who didn't like Suicide Squad. yawn

I loved it
>>
What a fucking drama queen you are
>>
File: madlove.png (637KB, 856x391px) Image search: [Google]
madlove.png
637KB, 856x391px
Paul Dini loved Suicide Squad according to Kevin Smith.
>>
>>84731268
This movie is 95% indefensible.
I pirated it online and watched it online and I still deeply regret watching it. Sure it had a few funny parts (like 3 or 4) and it had a few exciting parts (wow CGI fire man! oh wow is that 5 seconds of Batman I see?), but at the core of the movie it didn't make sense.
There was nothing clever about it, the movie had no other internal meaning. I had such high hopes for this movie.
>>
I actually think it was fun.
Not in a good way, though. This film was so grossly incompetent that it arrives at so-bad-its-good territory.
Not actually good, but entertaining by laughing at how bad it is -good.
>>
>>84731380
What did you like about it?

I like movies when I know what the fuck is going on. Halfway through the movie, and I have no idea what the deal is. Don't give me that bullshit "hurr ur just not smart enuf harhar, the movie did make sense duurr!"

I defended Man of Steel. I defended Batman V Superman. There is no defending this movie. The core elements of this movie don't make sense. If it was fun, it would be alright, but it wasn't. I left the cinema thinking how the fuck this movie was allowed to be released in the state that it was.
>>
>>84729985
>black woman creates this team to fight evil Superman-type villains. what the fuck is a guy with a boomerang or an idiot chick with a baseball bat, or a normal swedish guy going to do against fucking Darkseid or whatever? the flame guy might have a shot but i don't care how good a shot Will Smith is against fucking alien gods from other dimensions. also that was totally a waste of Based Adebisi.

Seriously. El Diablo should be the WEAKEST guy on any team meant to take on a superman-type. If he's the strongest, then you have literally no hope.
>>
>>84731617
>I like movies when I know what the fuck is going on. Halfway through the movie, and I have no idea what the deal is. Don't give me that bullshit "hurr ur just not smart enuf harhar, the movie did make sense duurr!"
Are you serious? You didn't know what was going on half-way through this movie? It was all completely explained. Pay attention or get a better brain
>>
I bet Harley called OP a pussy and he's still butthurt about it
>>
>>84732375
Only a manchild like Ayer would have her utter the p-word, goy.
https://soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls
>>
>>84732444
kinkyshibby or GTFO
>>
>>84731449
Dini is a Harley/Joker shipper.
>>
File: 1491101993562.jpg (265KB, 1001x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491101993562.jpg
265KB, 1001x1400px
dunaduna dunaduna dunaduna dunaduna

BAT GIRL
>>
>>84732496
If this evil dead bitch got Batgirl she would become super famous which means Emma Stone would be out of a career.
>>
>>84729275

The editing was dogshit, mixing and mastering was done by a fucking deaf monkey using a pair of Panasonic desk speakers and they really fucked up on some of the color contrast choices in their shot compositions. It was just not my movie desu,
>>
I literally stopped watching after that brutal helicopter crash that cuts to them walking down the street in full make up without a hair out of place. I heard it even gets worse though.

I wonder if in 20 years it will be watched like a bad B movie like Troll 2 or Plan 9 from outer space.
>>
I would watch Suicide Squad ahead of Generic safe Marvel shit #3247 anyday
>>
>>84732558
>THE HELICOPTER CRASH DIDN'T LEAVE THE COMIC CHARACTERS BLEEDING
You're really throwing everything at the wall, OP. Try to pretend you've watched a movie before in your pathetic life.
>>
>>84732700
This. Suicide Squad had actual style and aesthetic unlike Marvel's quipfests. It was memorable and oozed coolness.

Was it perfect? Fuck no, but what kind of autist expects a capeshit film to be perfect?
>>
>>84732875
>Suicide Squad had actual style and aesthetic
are you fucking serious with this.
jesus christ no wonder this board turned to slum.
>>
>>84732824
that's a pretty valid complaint though. The DCEU is (or was) going for gritty takes on comic books. But it never actually invests in this in any meaningful way, and ultimately is never represented beyond shitty color grading.
>>
>>84729781
This deserves a (you)

Anyway, this movie is complete garbage. Ph, whoops! We almost forgot about this one last guy in the squad almost an hour in. Guess what he is here to do?
>>
>>84733264
Oh, and Harley Quinn gaining and losing her thick Jersey brogue at random points in the movie. Probably something to do with the reshoots, but who knows.
>>
File: suicide squad btfo.jpg (2MB, 2193x1220px) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad btfo.jpg
2MB, 2193x1220px
>>84729275

It truly is an incoherent mess, but I guess that's what you get when you write a script in 6 weeks and then get a trailer editing company to recut a grimdark movie to be a wacky comedy to try and copy Deadpool.
>>
I unironically enjoyed Suicide Squad and would give it a solid 7.5/10

BvS was utter dogshit.
>>
>>84732875
>just to make clear I don't like that popular franchise did you notice that in fact I actually prefer this critically panned movie in comparison am I cool yet do I fit in yet
>>
File: elektra-2.jpg (24KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
elektra-2.jpg
24KB, 360x268px
Op has never seen Jen Garner Elektra
>>
>>84733451
>YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION UNLESS IT SYNCS UP WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW
please kill yourself
>>
It truly is awful, easily one of the worst Hollywood movies I've seen in a good long time. An absolute mess from start to finish, only thing I liked was how it looked at times.

People who defend this movie sets a new low for entertainment, don't settle for trash like this.
>>
>>84733553
Is it ben afflecks goal to be the worst version of every superhero he can before he retires?
>>
>>84730612
top fuckink kek

best line in the movie
>>
>>84729275
The best thing you can say about Suicide Squad is, that BvS looks better in comparison, now that everyone saw how a REAL bad film looks like, the people tend to like BvS more (it's still not a very good movie, but it's at least average, better than Iron Man 2 for example).
>>
>>84729781

I like this DENNIS attempt, let us know how it goes.
>>
>>84729275
Welcome to the DCEU.
>>
>>84730380

Country is kino you pleb.
>>
File: Armond White.jpg (112KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
Armond White.jpg
112KB, 315x450px
>>84731469
>the movie had no other internal meaning

It's a metaphor for the Iraq War, the Libya/Syria "Arab Spring" misadventure that begat ISIS, or any number of other globalist fuck-ups.

If you couldn't see this, then not only are you a pleb, your grasp of recent history is shit, too.
>>
>>84735566
everyone sees that, its not impressive anymore after being done so many times.
>>
File: 1489397621809.jpg (112KB, 892x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489397621809.jpg
112KB, 892x1024px
>>84735703

>change the subject

Nice try.
>>
>>84729275
It's a mess, and fell way short of its potential, but "worst film I've ever seen"?

No, not by a long shot. See pic.
>>
>>84733428
also tonally the joker in SS is in a completely different cinematic universe than BvS so they ruined that, if they ever want to have batman fight the joker again
>>
File: Vanilla_sky_post.jpg (33KB, 288x426px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla_sky_post.jpg
33KB, 288x426px
I went to the cinema to see Suicide Squad, luckily enough i didn't pay the ticket but i watched it with a wtf face the entire time.

THIS movie its a waste of time, so shitty made, like the director and writers just said ''fuck it'' while making it.

Primer is shieeet too, people say it's a pleb filter or too complex BUT ITS SHIT,
>>
>>84729275
If this is the worst film you've ever seen then you are very young and/or haven't watched many movies. Sure, it's not very good, but there are hundreds of far, far worse flicks.
>>
Those shitty campy Thor movies were worse
>>
>>84730207
Naw, the books continued.
>>
>>84735819
The subject has not been changed. You're impressed with the "our questionable efforts bit us on the ass!" theme because SS was the first time you saw it presented overtly enough to not just slip off your ADHD addled brain.
>>
>>84736268
It's definitely the worst hollywood film with a big budget and hype surrounding it
>>
>>84729275
Why didn't they just make a Teen Titans movie? Everyone knows about them.
>>
>>84736384
It's not even in the top ten. This is a world where Jupiter Ascending, RIPD, Evan Almighty, The Lone Ranger, John Carter and other blockbusters exist. Not to mention Catwoman, which for its time had a huge budget. AND the Transformers movies. There are PLENTY of big budget movies much worse than this one.

Which is not to say I liked it. It sucked. But let's not go overboard here.
>>
Suicide Squad is better than at least half of the MCU films, y'all full of shit
>>
>>84737216
no it's not
>>
>>84736802
all of those were pretty much abandoned by the marketing up to release because they tested horribly and the studios went into "save money" mode.

suicide squad was hyped for years and is still being marketed as something that is anything other than absolutely abhorrent because it's part of the DCEU.
>>
>>84737301
MCU is boring shit
>>
>>84737345
still not as bad as grotesquely bad SS
>>
>>84733916
its just kids and beaners. the kids don't know any better. The beaners still, to this day, view masked "professional" wrestling as the height of entertainment.
>>
>>84737305
Well, how about The Phantom Menace? That was a Star Wars movie, intensely hyped, and it was incredibly awful.
>>
>>84737401
nah it just isn't for drone babbies
>>
>>84737435
It was hyped as "episode 1." No one even knew the subtitle till the premier. The advertising showed just about nothing of the actual movie. All it did was capitalize on the fact it was a new star wars movie. It was the epitome of blind hype and people are still talking about how bad it was.
>>
>>84729275
the editing was absolute trash. how did everyone seem to not notice that deadshot allows harley quinn to get away before the bar scene even takes place? up until that point she's just another homicidal lunatic he hardly knows.

then it gets even more ridiculous when he allows this to happen even though they're telling him he can see his daughter, his top priority in life, if he shoots some crazy bitch he's only just met.
>>
>>84729275
It's a strange case of something that look like it was bad on purpose. Things like the argument "we need bad people with powers (and some normal people but crazy!)", the villain? and the soundtrack are clearly made to vomit in the audience's face.
>>
>>84737216
if you said that about the other 3 movies id probably agree overall but SS is garbage
>>
>>84729275
It was a good bad movie.

As opposed to other bad movies which aren't good.
>>
It's for shitskin clinton voters
http://deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.
>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score
>>
>>84737216
Can't say it surprises me, A DCuck living in fantasy land.
>>
File: joker-lair.jpg (82KB, 477x650px) Image search: [Google]
joker-lair.jpg
82KB, 477x650px
>>84731449
They NEED to remove his tats and give him a better script

At least SS gave us good Boomer, Katana and Enchantress designs
>>
File: squadmindboggler[1].jpg (64KB, 620x296px) Image search: [Google]
squadmindboggler[1].jpg
64KB, 620x296px
>>84738791
Shame boomerang isn't as good as he was in the comics
>>
WHAT A BIG, FAT MESS
>>
>we must assemble a team to stop the threat that only exists because we are assembling this team
great writing
>>
>>84729275
i didn't like the movie either. when you're first DC revamp film is MoS and seeing how epic superhero's and villains can be. along with how gritty, dark, serious a comic film can become .. SS and Wonder woman just look like pure shit, like another marvel movie
>>
>>84739329
They should have fought mexican cartels or something. The whole point of them is plausible deniability
>>
>>84739030
I feel ya
Boomer had potential but they made a joke out of him with that fucking unicorn and no boomerang action sequences
>>
>>84729275
What a spectacular plebshit opinion.

It's a 6/10 or 5/10 at worst.

>worst film I've ever seen
What a joke.
>>
>>84740395
>film which doesnt have a single good thing about it is above average

your life's a joke
>>
>>84729275

It is the worst movie ever made. Anyone who likes it should be gassed.
>>
>>84740395
What's the worst in your expert opinion?
>>
>>84737216
Lmao, no
>>
>>84733942
>ben affleck
>worst batman
get out you cuck
does killing cwiminals upset you? ;))))
>>
>>84737423
the fuck you talking shit about lucha libre for?
you faggots do the same with WWE
>>
File: lwxpxcasbanjrpbg6y6v[1].jpg (21KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
lwxpxcasbanjrpbg6y6v[1].jpg
21KB, 620x470px
>>84733942
You haven't seen Batman and Robin I'm guessing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j16WAFxpiE
>>
>>84729539
Kill yourself now.

>>84730183
You're a retarded Faggot. Get cancer.

>>84731268
You have shit taste and you're an embarrassment to mankind. I hope your mother is dead or dies soon.

>>84731380
How can someone have this bad of taste? I'd like to skull fuck you with a butcher knife.

>>84732700
Adurrrrrr

>>84740395
You're kind of a Faggot huh?
>>
>>84740778
good post
>>
>>84740845
I know
>>
>>84729659
Stop saying grotesque.
>>
>>84741466
stfu, grotesque creature
>>
>>84729380
When the award involves makeup and not anything else, take your fuking (((you)))
>>
>>84729275
WACK AS FUCK!NO JUSTICE!
>>
>>84731162
>did harley right
no they fucking didn't
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.