[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXO hIJg4B7k Why couldn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXOhIJg4B7k

Why couldn't the rest of the movie be this good?
>>
>>84729045
Doesn't even have a dick

I'd never be robocop
>>
>>84729113
You're not using it anyway.
>>
File: robocop2.jpg (338KB, 1680x711px) Image search: [Google]
robocop2.jpg
338KB, 1680x711px
so you be telling me they couldnt salvage any of this and just went lol just put his head in a robo xD. shitty design
>>
>>84729113
>Robocock
>>
>>84729045
>PG-13
>studio wants a bland action flick
>>
>>84729045
It's a shitty scene that's easily on par with the rest of the movie.
>>
File: fucksall1.gif (40KB, 432x146px) Image search: [Google]
fucksall1.gif
40KB, 432x146px
>>84729113

it's a mod
>>
>>84729155
It's like in the original when one of the doctors mentioned they could save Murphy's arm, then the corporate guy just said 'lose it'.
It's not that they couldn't salvage him, they just didn't want to as they had their own agenda.
>>
>>84729149
You're projecting
While salivating at the thought of your autistic millennial faggot ass being encased in metallic edge, with a leg gun

I don't care if they gave me an arm that shoots sabot rounds, it doesn't replace having balls and a dick
>>
Why human lungs? I can't even remember this garbage flick
>>
>>84729149
>masturbating
>>
>>84729155
>spend $4 billion grafting a human to a state of the art combat machine
>human arm gets shot off and it bleeds to death.
>>
>>84729218

I would swap my balls for Happy Gilmore's free subway for life card.
>>
>>84729239
Probably because then he would have to talk without breathing. Not good for PR.
>>
>>84729218
In robocop 1 you felt sorry for him because you knew he could never be with his wife again. He still had primal feelings for her, still wanted to have sex with her but was physically unable to. He became an abomination

These reboots don't capture these types of emotions, it's all about glorifying tech and being vague about what exactly the consequences of it would mean. He literally had his nuts blown off, he's not a man anymore. He's a eunuch
>>
The part where he was running through the factor in China or whatever and breaks out into the rice fields was neat.
>>
>>84729167
Too big, you'd wreck her!
>>
Movie could've been worse. It was enjoyable, at least.
>>
>>84729563
I really liked that hallway shootout sequence
>>
>>84729045
There wasn't a single scene this good.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvDNfFVpvZI
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.