[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you kill him he'll win Yeah, so fucking what? Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>if you kill him he'll win
Yeah, so fucking what? Who cares if he wins in his own mind? I still get revenge, who cares what the fuck he thinks? He'll be fucking dead anyways, so his victory will only last for like one second.
>>
fincher is a hack
Gwdt his best movie
>>
>>84728510

I just saw it on IFC, too.

>>84728555

Zodiac is the best
>>
>>84728510
I thought this was going to be one of those ISIS films.
>>
>>84728510
You can't just shoot an unarmed prisoner in cold blood dude. Pitt is getting arrested at the end.
>>
>>84728510
except the guy ended up in prison himself and probably on the death row because of his murder
so he won as in fucking his life even more than just killing his wife
>>
>>84728510
>kill suspect in your custody
>get put in jail
So now his wife and unborn baby are dead, AND he's in jail for the rest of his life.
>>
>>84728644

Extreme emotional distress will obviously be attached. No chance he does any real time
>>
>>84728662
Oh good so if I'm angry and I kill someone I won't go to jail. You're fucking retarded. KYS.
>>
>>84728662
He would though. Spacey was in chains and in police custody. Pitt was himself a police. All that would lead into jail time.

Also, he would loose his job over this.

All in all, Spacey won and got what he wanted, as Pitt would be punished of his sin of wrath.
>>
>>84728685

Getting mad because you didn't get your semen rations is different than killing someone because you find the severed head of your pregnant wife in a box.
>>
>>84728711
Murder is murder.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (23KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
23KB, 350x234px
it's a numale line of thinking

if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>84728644
what jury do you think is sending him to death row after hearing what happened to his wife?
>>
>>84728662
Yeah no jury is going to give that man serious time. Atleast in Texas they wouldn't.
>>
>>84728716

Then why go to the site at all for the head? Did you not pay attention to the scene right before they went out to the desert? John's attorney said he would plead insanity and so he'd be sentenced to a mental institution instead of pound me in the ass prison
>>
>>84728716
Well, it probably would be considered as manslaughter, as there was no predetermination from Pitt, but he would still go to jail.
>>
>>84728510
Keep in mind, he did cut off his pregnant fiance's head and had it shipped to the middle of nowhere to fulfill his endgame.
>>
>>84728510
Because everybody else will see what he made Mills do. It'll feed his mythology and make his legend all the more potent over the years.

If Mills had refused to kill him then his plan would've been foiled.
>>
>>84728614
Hollywood isn't THAT Jewish.
>>
File: 1269496050553.jpg (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1269496050553.jpg
4KB, 190x190px
>>84728510
The real sin was that he didn't shoot his kneecaps first and work his way up. Was anyone else annoyed that he just gave him a quick headshot?
>>
>>84728823

This is the only good answer.

Anyone who thinks pitt would go to jail is stupid
>>
This movie is a masterpiece but the ending always annoys me because I get into debates with people who think that Mills would go to prison. BULLSHIT! If there was ever a more clear cut case of temporary insanity, I'd like to hear it. Guy just found out his wife was beheaded and that she was pregnant. No jury in the world would convict him!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>84728941
This. I really wanted to see Doe's composure tested. Would he still be Smug Spacey if he was bleeding out?
>>
>>84728962
He would definitely go to jail.
>>
>>84728685
>>84728716
>Jury nullification doesn't exist
>>
>>84728685
imbecile
>>
File: IMG_1564.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>84728832
>>
>>84728510

Because revenge isn't as awesome as movies would have you believe. On top of that, he still dies knowing that he beat you, and nothing you can do will bring your newly-murdered wife and unborn baby back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.