[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intro, have to turn volume to about 16 >Action scene,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1487221261852.gif (336KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487221261852.gif
336KB, 200x200px
>Intro, have to turn volume to about 16
>Action scene, have to turn it down to 12
>Whispered dialogue, have to turn it up to 27
>Quick cut to an explosion, my eardrums almost burst, have to turn it down to 10 quickly
>>
>>84728483
Just turn on subtitles nigga
>>
It's annoying, I don't know why sound editors think the actions scenes need to be extra extra loud. The sound of car crashes and explosions and gunshots cut through the mix just fine without turning them up to 11.
>>
>>84728483
Lazy sound design is the worst thing in a movie.
Keep your god damn volume consistent you lazy fucks.
>>
>>84728483
Oops I forgot the most important part

>Commercial comes on
>Have to turn the volume down to 5
>>
>>84728483
This is the worst.
>>
>>84728483
this sucks, but at least if you turn up the whispers you can hear them. Absolute worst is when their is quite whispering dialogue and overly loud background music, making it impossible to hear what the characters are saying.
>>
>>84728483
I know this feel, and I hate it.
>>
OP, I've noticed this shit more and more!!!FACT!!!
>>
No DRC in the world can completely solve this shitty issue.

NO ONE IS GOING TO USE A BLURAY IN THE FUCKING THEATER SO QUIT FUCKING SHIT UP
>>
>>84728483
I had this shit happen the other day while I was watching a movie. L.A. Confidential, I think.
>>
Thanks Yiffy!
>>
File: win7_loudeq_2.jpg (46KB, 419x487px) Image search: [Google]
win7_loudeq_2.jpg
46KB, 419x487px
>>84728483
>not using loudness equalization
>>
File: mjl.gif (930KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mjl.gif
930KB, 320x240px
>>84728970

>set audio trough 2 filters and equalizers
>it's now 10 times better
>still have to adjust audio when there is a big action
>>
>>84728524
its not lazy, it's meant t to be dynamic for when you watch it in theaters.

>>84729037
I don't think you know what filters and EQs are nor what they do.

Best to rip the audio first, then brickwall it, compress it and limit hardly, then render it back into the movie.
>>
>>84729837
>brickwall it, compress it and limit hardly
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>84728483
>scully, have to fap
>>
>>84729837
lol
>>
>>84728483
10 A
10 V
BRAVO YIFY
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 623x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 623x174px
>>84728483
And if you want on TV in audio options you will find Auto Volume that limits peaks and Clear Voice to increase volume on voice frequency rage.
Next time ask a question instead acting ignorant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.