[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /tv/ think of this? I personally liked it. But why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VkEOtTI.jpg (132KB, 828x1199px) Image search: [Google]
VkEOtTI.jpg
132KB, 828x1199px
What did /tv/ think of this? I personally liked it.

But why couldn't gyllenhal open the door for the female astronaut? She opened it just fine to get out there in the first place
>>
>>84727156
le scary ending because aliens are scary
le generic CGI tentacle monster
>>
>>84727178
>le
Learn to express your criticisms properly you fucking idiot
>>
>>84727178
Still better than Covenant
>>
>>84727205
>le i don't like what you're saying so I'll criticize your method of delivery instead of what you're actually saying
>>84727212
>le aliens movies suck now so other movies can also suck
>>
>>84727295
Not that other guy but it's not 2012 anymore, rumpy. Should atleast be using MUH.

Anyway to answer the OP I got scared when the black man's hand got squished and decided to watch Africa Addio instead.
>>
There should have been a big "Nope" button that should have been pressed to detach the lab and it directly towards the sun after that stupid space star fish crippled that crapples hand... And how idiotic can you be to play wack-a-mole with the vents and not taking in any consideration of getting pushed out of orbit and your remaining fuel. The whole entire thought process of a team sent to investigate new life was literally retarded.
>>
Taken as a disposable B movie it was fine but with that cast and a major studio release I had expectations that it wasn't even close to living up to.
>>
>>84727156
The problem with this movie, is that it only exists to support the ending. They had an idea for an unstoppable alien, which makes it to earth in a """twist""". From there it's pretty obvious they just filled in the blanks, rather than making a coherent story.
>>
>>84727295
You want me to criticise what you said? What's the problem with having a scary ending in a horror movie?
>>
>>84727530
all movies are disposable B movies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.