[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this trash? I just got out of the movie and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: spider-man-homecoming-poster.jpg (258KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-homecoming-poster.jpg
258KB, 1200x1778px
Why do people like this trash? I just got out of the movie and it was terrible. Everyone seems to love it.
>>
People have awful taste.
>>
>>84725518
You have to be over 18 to post.
>>
I thought it was pretty good but nothing crazy
>>
It was fine except for mj being tumblr.
>>
I really didn't care much for it.
>>
>>84725518
>I just finished watching a camrip

fixed
>>
File: 1353290550996[2].jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996[2].jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>84725518
Why is Michelle on the poster when Liz had a far larger role?
>>
>>84725518
It was good
>>
it was funny :D!

and the bad guy was cool!!!!
>>
File: 1471747539845.png (27KB, 300x142px) Image search: [Google]
1471747539845.png
27KB, 300x142px
>>84725563
>>
>>84725518
Is this poster real?
>>
>>84725518

I am so sick of capeshit. The other day I literally overheard a commercial directed at young adult males to 'unleash their inner super hero', 'be just like your favorite superhero'.
>>
>>84725742
Same. All these movies are the same recycled garbage. They're so fucking boring. I feel like im going insane from how aggressively banal they are.
>>
Pffft ahahahaha why is Zendaya on the movie poster? she did literally NOTHING noteworthy the entire movie.
>>
>>84726183
>>84725590

She has more name recognition from whatever Disney Bullshit she was apart of. Posters are pure marketing.
>>
File: quipquipsquips.gif (627KB, 440x424px) Image search: [Google]
quipquipsquips.gif
627KB, 440x424px
QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

FUN FUN FUN

MUH

CHILDHOOD
>>
>>84726203
Never seen her in my life.

Bizarre that the actual love interest isn't on the poster...? Is this the real poster?
>>
>>84726203
name recognition? she's a literally who, they should have put the girl who did the Liz character in her place instead, she's actually attractive
>>
>>84726241

Yep. Really all the warning signs are just right there.
>>
>>84726275

They're trying to drag pre-teens who watch Disney Channel bullshit to the theater. This is how marketers think. I'm not saying I agree with it. Think of it as clickbait. Its just trying to fill seats.
>>
>>84725518
Do you believe your opinion supersedes he opinions of others?

Not even on a numbers-level. Not saying EVERYONE liked it and YOU did not and therefore their numbers are greater than your own. I am saying, other rather asking, can any one opinion be objectively truer than any other opinion?
>>
>>84726291
Poster is roughly as mediocre as the movie.

>>84726317
The flick really had a distinctly Disney Channel vibe to it, like it could have aired on the Disney Channel had it not such a large budget.

I haven't seen Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spider-Man 2 but out of all of the Spider-flicks I've seen this was distinctly my least favorite.
>>
>>84726369
I thought the movie was worse than the poster because the poster lasts 3 maybe 5 seconds.

The movie was two hours.
>>
>>84725518

I am 41minutes into Spider-Man.Homecoming.English.HQ.Camrip.x264.2017.mkv

So far it's been a DisneyChannel half-hour sitcom with random appearances of Michal Keaton's Vulture going "Excuse me?"

Seeing a grey Michael Keaton has me wanting to see him again as Batman in any straight adaption of The Dark Knight Returns.
>>
>>84725518

1 BTC your reddit account says otherwise
>>
It means you're out of touch with humanity and should off yourself.
>>
>>84726627
I'm working on it, anon.
>>
>>84725518
>Why do people like this trash? I just got out of the movie and it was terrible. Everyone seems to love it.
The most /tv/ quote imaginable, laddies and germs.
>>
Why do you go to movies you have no interest in?

"I just got out of this capeshit, why did anyone like this?"
>>
Spiderman forgot how to be Spiderman after Civil War : The Movie
>>
>>84726690
This is why:
https://youtu.be/7Kl2dFGshro?t=21

Can't close yourself off to what is relevant, even if its trash. It's important not to limit one's experience to only those things he/she likes and enjoys. Because there's always the off chance you might indeed find something you'll like.
>>
>>84725518
The movie was good. The only part I didn't like was MJ and the consistent need to be edgy and political.
>>
>>84726774
Do you have a video of why this board is constantly filled with posts like OP?

"I HATE CAPESHIT AND I JUST SAW THIS WHY DO YOU LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE REEEEEE"
>>
>>84725518
I really did think it was awful. How it got 94% on RT I have no idea. It's just a boring and predictable constant barrage of shit humour. He does't feel like Spiderman and it doesn't feel like a Spiderman film

In Civil War you got the sense that he was super strong, super agile, even a hint at spider-sense in the scene when he's fighting bucky and black flying man. He catches a punch from bucky in mid air and overpowers him like he were a child. In Homecoming you see none of that, he keeps getting slapped around like a bitch until near the end where he lifts some wreckage off his back. Other than that you wouldn't have guessed he were a super hero or had any powers

I truly don't understand how something like Man of Steel can get shit all over when it was better than Homecoming in every way imaginable. Yet homecoming basically has double the rating. How?
>>
So why was the guy and his friends construction workers if they were smart enough to build all that tech? Why were they selling super high-tech weaponry to a random thug on the street? How have they not been caught yet if that one guy has been demonstrating the weapons to potential buyers for eight years?

Why did the guy say he was going to kill Peter then ignore him when he had him unconscious? Why was the guy going on about family when he was clearly just being greedy and the movie never addressed that clear conflict in his ideals and actions? Why did he just say "those guy up there, they don't care about us?" and leave it that? No shit they don't care about you but they don't owe you shit either, that's not a convincing point to justify your criminal activities. At least make sense if you're going to monologue.
>>
That scene where Peter cries for help when he was crushed under the rubble.

Visceral as fuck. Fuck the haters, the movie was great.
>>
>>84727305
Everyone seems to think that scene was great, where he sees his reflection in the water half his face half spiderman mask, hearing the voiceover from his memory. It was cheesey and cliche as fuck. The movie was a pile of shit. disney straight to dvd shit.
>>
>Make Mary Jane not even Mary Jane
>Make her black
>Now all the comics that will design their characters off of the movies will make her black
>Now Peter's daughter and her clone sister are black because of this

Why do they do this? I'm all for new black characters and changing background characters, but why change an established character who he has children with? When will (((they))) be stopped?
>>
I may be forced to watch Spider-Man tomorrow.
If it comes down to it, should I just buy a Baby Driver ticket instead and sneak into the Spider-Man showing?
>>
>>84727305
Maybe if you're a child under the age of ten.
>>
>>84727474
Baby Driver is equally bad with a shiny veneer of pretentiousness.
>>
>>84727474
Yes. Don't give the hacks at Marvel any of your money.

Better yet, just see "Baby Driver".
>>
>>84727519
>pretentiousness
As a rule of thumb I consider any post on /tv/ that use that word to be untrustworthy.

Edgar Wright owes you a thank you, you got him 2 more sales.
>>
>>84725518
It actually enrages me that people think it's acceptable to watch a movie about cartoon characters punching each other over the age of 12.
>>
>>84727601
*tips trilby*
>>
>>84727601
No one cares what you think.
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (24KB, 230x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
24KB, 230x370px
>>84727705
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.