[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else felt empty after finishing this series? unexplained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

anyone else felt empty after finishing this series?
unexplained departure, nora being gone for so long, no closure of whether or not the two worlds are gonna connect now that they have the technology
>>
Nora was lying. There is no purpose to life. Grab onto someone, and hang on.
>>
File: 1497904402147.jpg (148KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1497904402147.jpg
148KB, 1919x1079px
>>84723089
Nora made it up, anon. The final episode was thematically about telling the better story. She ever starts to shout before she supposedly made her way to the other side.
>>
>>84723089
I wonder how many anons killed themselves when it ended.
>>
Nora never went through with the procedure, you could hear her begin to shout something before it cut to the future. Matt knew about it but his final promise to Nora was to tell everyone she went to the other side
>>
>>84723972
Not enough.
>>
>>84723089
Didn't feel empty at all. Felt whole. Felt good man.
>>
One of the best endings ever to perhaps the best show ever,

What's there to feel empty about?
>>
>>84723089
This show is fucking garbage, once I thought I knew what was going on in season 2, everything and season 3 made it pointless.

Man, fuck this shit.
>>
>>84724122
The plot doesn't matter. It's only the characters and the themes. If you're seeking a concrete answer, you'll be disappointed.
>>
Nora lied
>>
why would you watch damon lindelof and expect

>plot
>sense
>fulfilling stories

are you literally retarded
>>
File: Lindelhack.jpg (9KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Lindelhack.jpg
9KB, 185x273px
>>84724210
>The plot doesn't matter. It's only the characters and the themes.
They're still spouting this nonsense.
>>
>>84723909
>>84724011
>>84724237
it's pretty ambiguous
it could've been her opening her mouth to take one final breath before the 30 second wait
>>
>>84723089
That is the exact feeling I got OP.
Well said.
I liked the whole story though. It made me feel shit and I couldn't stop watching.
>>
File: 1493139861287.jpg (135KB, 1349x2169px) Image search: [Google]
1493139861287.jpg
135KB, 1349x2169px
>>
>>84723089
that is why ill rewatch it again and again
>>
>>84724122
>>84724602
LET THE MYSTERY BE
>>
>>84726899
I've been conditioned to crack up at blown up pictures of peoples faces but this whole scene destroyed me
>>
They fucked up Kevin's arc other than Nora
Still GOAT serie but what the fuck mane
And don't tell me about loosely tiyng plot with the angel dog killer being just a conspirationist nutjobs who's afraid of dog
>>
File: nora tears.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nora tears.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
2deep4u
>>
>>84728226
the fact that they used take on me in a non-jokey way and actually pulled it off in this scene is just fucking incredible
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.