[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main character has no idea what he wants to do with his life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: frog.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>main character has no idea what he wants to do with his life
>main character has no identity or personality
>main character still hasn't registered for this college semester cause he wants to take some time off and try to reinvent himself
>character spends every waking moment trying to hook up with girls online despite not being able to host or sending face pics out of fear of being exposed for being thirsty
This flick is getting tiring.
>>
Where can I subscribe?
>>
>>84717222
You should go on a killing spree. The problem is with everyone else and not you. It's not fair that you should suffer and they should be happy living empty nihilistic hedonist lives. You should kill them all so they can suffer the misery they inflicted on you
>>
>>84717315
Nah, I'm good Elliot Roger's ghost. It-it'll get better.
>>
>>84717407
>it'll get better as I get older.
The greatest lie everyone tells themselves during their whole lives despite it never once been true in their entire life
>>
>It's another "main character masturbates three times before he gets out of bed in the morning episode"
>>
File: 1 (4).jpg (24KB, 234x330px) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).jpg
24KB, 234x330px
>war movie
>flamethrower guy explodes
>>
>It's a the main character learned japanese so he can jerk off to chinese power points episode
>spends time translating stuff for people he is never going to meet in hopes 1/10th of them will write something like "thanks" so he can feel like people depend on his existence and he shouldn't kill himself
>>
>>84717222

never go into a field just because its good money. this is the only advice I have to give
>>
name a movie
>>
>>84717667
Harry potter
>>
>>84717660
Thanks. That's pretty much what I did but I have no big interest in anything besides movies and music and maybe video games. I've never made a movie and I don't know how to play and instrument and I don't have money now to buy any of the tools I need.
>>
>>84717222
DBUT SHUT UP SHITP SHUPT SHUT UP WE DON'T CARE SHUT THEKX FICK UP!!!!!!
>>
>>84717222
>main character keeps thinking he should finally download tinder but stalls in case someone he knows sees him on there even though it would be mutually embarrassing for both parties (ie not at all) and even though tinder is apparently getting worse and worse so it will probably become impossible to get laid using it without paying within the next 6 months
Such complex writing, but I don't think I quite understand him. He just seems like an idiot?
>>
>>84717860
>go to charity
>but accoustic guitar for twenty bucks
>google "teach yourself to play guitar"
>???
>profit
>>
>>84717794
Harry Potter is a flick not a movie
>>
>>84717860

be realistic anon. If you like movies and music, you could work as some sort of music guy on movies. I dont know the title, but thats what one of my friends from highschool did. He went to some technical school for it in texas to for about a year and I guess it was really cheap compared to college. Just do research for jobs in something you like. Dont just think movies=you have to be a billion dollar director.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.