[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Did you like the part where they reference the avengers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: spiderman1.jpg (780KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman1.jpg
780KB, 2000x1333px
>Did you like the part where they reference the avengers?
>Did you like the part where Tony Stark was more like the main lead?
>Did you like the forced references to the MCU?
>Did you like Donald Glovers role which was littler more than a glorified cameo?
>Did you like the teen drama and awkward jokes sprinkled allover?
>Did you like the part where Peter vlogs his daily life and reveals his identity on camera just in case a villain wanted to know his identity?
>Did you like the part where Peter Parker had no spider sense?
>Did you like the part where Tony Stark gave Peter Parker a suit in exchange for his privacy and making his own decisions?
>Did you like how the film pretty much ends with Tony Stark and a Gwyneth Paltrow cameo?

Cinematic Universes should die.
>>
But did StanLee appear?
>>
Did he go "GEE WHIZ, IT SURE IS TOUGH BEING AN AWKWARD HIGH SCHOOLER AND ALSO A SUPER HERO"
>>
>>84716791
Who's asking all these gay ass questions?
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>84716791
>Did you enjoy a kids flick that follows suit with Spiderman cartoons and comics with cameos from other characters?
Yes. It was a fun movie. Why do you ask?

>>84716813
Lee and his wife both appear.
>>
Its kino and you are a tasteless pleb
>>
File: stan_lee.png (443KB, 644x390px) Image search: [Google]
stan_lee.png
443KB, 644x390px
>>84716813
>>
>>84716791
These are things I know!
>>
It's on streaming sites as we speak.
>>
>>84716791
It does kinda feel like Logan killed MCU. It just doesn't feel right watching capeshit after that kino. I think I'm done. Can't even finish WW, it's just a pile of shit. Fuck this
>>
How did you guys watch this already? I don't see an axxo or yif up yet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdbaGtemxo

LITERALLY audiences and marvel quips
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.