[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they have good onscreen chemistry? That's the only thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Do they have good onscreen chemistry?

That's the only thing that matters to me. I'm debating on whether I should use my free pass for this flick.
>>
>>84711181
No, it's quite honestly awful
>>
is this CGI?
>>
The love interest aspect is a very minor part of the film
>>
>>84711181
She looks so much older than him.
>>
>>84711222
She's like 8 years older than him.
>>
>>84711191
>>84711206
Netflix it is, then.
>>
>>84711181
She looks like Mr. Ed the talking horse. Not quite as bad as Sarah Jessica Parker but the resemblance is there.
>>
>>84711236
Yeah. It's just a weird choice they purposefully cast young looking actors. Then there's her, going by the other actors she looks too old to even pass as a senior.
>>
>>84711362
she probably gave the director a blow job
>>
>>84711466
>probably gave the director a blow job

To be fair that's probably how half of them got this job.
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8188622/
>>
>>84711203
is he the next RDJ?
>>
>>84712566
>next RDJ
I don't think anyone else on earth is that insecure about their height.
>>
Didn't help that she hung with this hot ass blonde chick half the time.

It's like why does Petey want horse manure when he can have ice cream???
>>
>>84712783
>hot ass blonde chick
what actress is she?
>>
>>84712783
That actress just turned 16 bro
>>
>>84711181
Literally none.
>>
>>84712890
seconded
>>
Of course not he's a irl fag and she's a nigger
>>
they won't honor your pass, anon. It's not enough to just show your pass for certain theatres.
>>
>>84715293
Gay men want Tom Holland to be gay, you.
>>
Wait I thought the other black girl was the love interest

Am I just racist?
>>
>>84711181
she has a weird face i can't explain why. Zedaya should have played this role if they wanted to make it a black chick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.