[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only good thing about her character is that she had a grand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499444913760.jpg (71KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499444913760.jpg
71KB, 825x464px
The only good thing about her character is that she had a grand total of 1 minute of screen time.
>>
>>84708986
and will probably demand the same amount as the Michael Keaton because muh opressions
>>
>>84710018
This, I never understood that equality bullshit you should get paid for the amount you contributed to the film and to be honest she only had a few memorable scenes, she was like in the background shots for most of it. Admittedly Keaton had a short amount of time but he's proved his acting career over 30 years so...
>>
>>84710018

Take things less personally and you might start enjoying life instead of being so easily triggered.

Fucking baby
>>
>>84708986
let's have SJW character, people will LOOOOOVE IT
>>
>>84710087
why were you so easily triggered by that post? try taking things less personally

my friend
>>
>>84710018

>Zendaya reveals she only got paid $1.3 million for her role in Spider-man:Homecoming and That's Not Okay
>>
>>84710018
The fat kid had more screen time and is paid half of what she is getting, why is this alloowed?

Also fat kid is going to be Norman Osbourne, or the MCU version anyway.

I also noticed the played on the whole Gwen stacey thing really quick with him catching her in the lift with his string, it also parralls her father being a cop, but her father is keaton in this/

The side bitch which was Michelle who is the bitch in the main picture at the end says call me MJ and they give it away that she knows who he is.

This seems to be an alternative timeline story where they parralel a lot fo the stories from the original but skewed them up.

But yea fat kid as osbourne, calling it because there's quite a few statements that were not friendly in the movie like him wanting spiderman dead andf shit
>>
>>84710087
>So triggered has to respond about being triggered
>>
>>84710112
But her scenes got some of the biggest laughs and reactions.
>>
File: mk.jpg (631KB, 1170x664px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
631KB, 1170x664px
>>84710211
>it also parralls her father being a cop, but her father is keaton in this
>>
>>84710018
she deserves it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.