[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The inevitable trainwreck in the making is coming out soon...so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

The inevitable trainwreck in the making is coming out soon...so does anyone have any quality leaks to share? Any test screening impressions?

I have read all the books. Just for the record.
>>
Can basketball people never stop dancing?
>>
I remember there was a thread claiming it was like 85 minutes long, dunno if there was a source for that though.
>>
>>84706503
I've read all the books, but I'm not going to the theater to see this. I actually will never see it unless it occurs by happenstance.
>>
New featurethe
>https://youtu.be/SFyS_tZRwl8

Everyone seems so bored heh
>>
>>84706503
Will Spiderman's billion cover this movie's losses?
>>
>>84706503
Lol wtf is that stance even supposed to be? Is he dabbing?
>>
>>84706621
>Sony think they slick
>>
>>84706503
>nigger does the reverse dab with his revolvers for the ebin photo

lol xD
>>
>>84706503
>Idris Elba, a dark skin man, starring in the Dark Tower

This really activates my almonds
>>
>>84706597
>Everyone seems so bored heh
me included
>>
>>84706580
Do you recall or have any links?

That's just atrocious if that's the case!
>>
>Akiva Goldsman
>Junkie XL
>85 minutes runtime

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>84706801
Guys, can I please see this?

From the trailers I get the feeling it's 85 minutes lol.
>>
>>84706594
WOW. A TRUE HERO. (please look at yourself in the mirror, embrace your worthlessness, and start on a path to redemption)
>>
>>84707216
HE MAD BOY
>>
>>84706690
Don't you see, Roland? You ARE the Dark Tower!
>>
>the inevitable scene where Jake teaches Roland how to dab

Not a good feeling, lads
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 264x191px
Intermediary stage en route to this position:
>>
>>84706785
>!
please go back
>>
even cast perfectly these books would have been extremely tricky to make work in film staring tupac and a short runtime it might as well go straight to dvd.
>>
Pmao sony thinkin they slick... boy dabbin
>>
>>84708617
>opening scene
>party rockers start playing
>>
>the rare instance a main character being white actually plays a role in the story and character arc of other characters
>ignore all of that and make him black anyways
I guess I'm glad in a way they can't use that argument anymore for race-swapping white characters.
>>
So are his guns magic? He can just "shoot the devil"?
>>
>>84709280

Forget it, anon - it's Sony.
>>
>>84706503
>Last living descendant of Charlemagne
>Canonically looks like Clint Eastwood
>HURR LEDS CAST A NOGGER!

Fuck this shitflick.
>>
>>84706597
For fuck's sake.

Roland is a prince. The heir of Deschain. He was trained to be lordly and sophisticated.

Elba is playing the same role he always does. Tough guy niggaman.

This will be the worst bomb of 2017.
>>
>>84709475
>Forget it, anon - it's Sony

truth.
>>
>>84706503
i see a doctor
>>
I'll never see it. The trailers look awful. It's all spectacle with no substance. No one makes movies anymore.
>>
>>84709725
Worst than the Mummy?
>>
Loved the first three books as a kid. Finally watched the trailer last night. It's absolute total garbage. I truly hated it. Peoples actually booed
>>
>>84709998

It's a tv show not a movie so it won't lose as much but it will be a complete flop. Fans of the books will be insulted, no-one else will have any interest in it.
>>
>>84706503
>>He looks like he's practising a new kind of dabbing
>>
>>84710151
>It's a tv show
Whatever gave you that idea
>>
>>84710188

Because you'd have to be a literal moron to greenlight a movie adaptation that strays so far from the book in its casti-.... wait, Sony, you say? Huh.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.