[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't Americans apologized for all that they'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: anthony-anderson.jpg (74KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-anderson.jpg
74KB, 1200x630px
Why haven't Americans apologized for all that they've done yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN-7O9zHn6k
>>
If racism isn't real, why do you guys claim there's nothing wrong with racism?
>>
>>84701035
that's so contrived honestly
>>
Is Blackish even a television show? seems like it's only purpose is a platform to soapbox your stupid ideals and MUH BLACK SKIN!!!!
>>
>>84701035
Why are black people mentally incapable of subtlety and nuance? What's wrong with them? It's either throwing a tantrum or total apathy with these folks. They aren't bright, they aren't civilized.
>>
>>84701035
Barely made it to 0:22, than the piano starts playing. I almost slammed my laptop on the wall
>>
>>84702277
Are you a racist Mr. Dub Dubs?
>>
File: big.jpg (52KB, 680x401px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
52KB, 680x401px
>>84702277
RACIST
>>
>>84701035
Why are black people so butthurt about America not loving them?

What did they ever do to make the country great?
>>
>>84702431
Same as you: Absolutely nothing
>inb4 muh ancestors
>>
>>84701035
Lmao only a nigger could take this pretentious horseshit seriously... what the fuck is this even. Hilarious.

Who does he think he is MLK or something? What a joker.

This is great
>>
>>84701035
DEEP

BRAVE

POWERFUL
>>
>>84702431
They "built America" by picking cotton which was mostly exported.
>>
>>84703001
>>84703183
Exactly so why are they always crying about how they're seen as inferior i don't get it.
>>
File: jump.jpg (46KB, 365x358px) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
46KB, 365x358px
>>84701035
Glad we finally got to see the return of a Very Special Episode
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: antwon.jpg (9KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
antwon.jpg
9KB, 500x333px
He was pretty based on The Shield. What happened?
>>
>>84703304
He got gastro surgery
>>
I can't tell what's more embarrassing, the bix nooding nigger or the cucked liberals who have to sit there and cry their white guilt crocodile tears
>>
the cucked liberals who have to sit there and cry their white guilt crocodile tears
>>
>>84703129
This
>>
>>84701035
What's America supposed to be apologizing for? Being held at gunpoint by Europe until it freed its chimp population from its rightful and proper servitude to its ruling race? It's Europe that should be apologizing for making emancipation some sort of standard of civilization.
>>
File: 1497588297783.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497588297783.gif
2MB, 400x304px
>using a Mongolian throat singing forum as a soap box to bitch about minorities
>>
>>84701035
>You're not allowed to take pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors or countrymen
>You must feel guilt for immoral acts committed by your ancestors or countrymen or just people that share your skin color

R E A S O N A B L E
>>
>>84701035
>"we wuz stuffed on boats, in chains"

I don't live near black people, I thought this was a meme. How come it's so difficult for them to grasp proper English?
>>
They should be apologizing for instigating wars, invading foreign countries, staging coups, enforcing crippling sanctions because of geopolitics but using its government controlled media to convince the world its for muh freedoms. I seriously wish people would wake up to the atrocities America commits. It is genuinely amazing the amount of work the USA has dedicated to cultivating an image of a peaceful, righteous nation while actually being bloodthirsty imperalists
>>
>>84703470
>soap box

Did you learn that phrase yesterday? Choke on a thousand dicks
>>
>>84703519
It's just ebonics. No different from chavs destroying the english language.
>>
>>84703543
Yeah, but why do they do this? What's the point? It just sounds laughable each time I hear it.
>>
>>84701035
Considering most of my family emmigrated from northern europe in the late 1800's, or were Pennsylvania dutch, or irish that were brought over as indentured servants I feel perfectly fine not feeling like I owe anyone anything for practices. But if it helps anyone feel better I totally agree slavery isn't nice.
>>
>>84703577
It's just the way they speak. Everyone around the world speaks differently.
>>
>>84703537
>while actually being bloodthirsty imperalists

The art is having opponents who are worse
>>
>>84703577
>Yeah, but why do they do this?
Why do people have accents and dialects? Is that what you're asking?

And in the grand scheme of things its a lot easier to comprehend ebonics than some mush mouthed hillbilly from Appalachia or a thick scottish accent.
>>
>>84703542
I'll start with something much smaller like yours
>>
>>84703765
Clearly you've never been around a really ghetto nigger. You can't understand shit hence the "bix nood muhfugga" memes.
>>
This is the kinda cheesy shit you'd see in the 80's and 90's
>>
>>84701050

If they don't see anything wrong with racism, why would they apologize?
>>
File: joey-disgusted.jpg (191KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
joey-disgusted.jpg
191KB, 640x480px
>Blackish

I'd fuck Rainbow tho.
>>
>>84701287
>Why are black people mentally incapable of subtlety and nuance?

Related to the same people who live in mud huts today.
>>
File: 1492590894284.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
1492590894284.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>>84701035
"tried our best to live by the rules."

>kills one another with gun violence on a MASSIVE scale.

>k
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.