[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what's your opinion on The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: The-Knick-Season-2.jpg (102KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
The-Knick-Season-2.jpg
102KB, 710x399px
Also recommend other series that are pure kino. I'm planning to watch The Young Pope next.
>>
File: 600px-Hopeless.png (376KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Hopeless.png
376KB, 600x600px
NEW SEASON NEVER EVER
>>
>>84699627
Well, it did get a closure in that every character went on their own way. Getting them back together would feel really forced.
The other route they can take is make it like an anthology series. Get Cronenberg to direct and an actor like John Cusack, who needs a bit of a career resurrection, as the lead.
>>
>>84699832
Berty and all the others can still take lead in a new season, but the show needs one of them to go insane like Thack
>>
>>84699865
>Gallinger's adventures in Europe when
>>
That Eve Hewson was hot Andrew character turns into bitch who kills her father, guess who her real father is?
>>
>>84700638
Damn, Autocorrect Andrew was supposed to be and her.
>>
KINO MASTERPIECE BRAVO SODERBERGH
>>
>>84700638
>>84700651
What??? Who was her father anon? There weren't any hints that would suggest that she had another father.
>>
I enjoyed both seasons, and after wa while I decided that I actually liked the ending of the s2 as a rythless but logical extrapolation of characters stories so far.
Also the nurse's accent alone made me hard.
>>
>>84699523
One of the best series of the past few years, sad to see it go but content that it didn't overstay it's welcome. The way that the final operation scene mirrors the first scene in the series premier was fucking kino, best way it could have possibly ended.
>>
>>84699523
This is right up your alley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
>>
It is actually quite sad that a show like this was barely watched. Very hopeful for Soderbergh's new film.
>>
>>84699523
A new season should have timed jump to WW1 and had Berty become the new hospital cheif. Wrote out everyone but Algenon and you got a great third season.
>>
>>84699832
Cliff Martinez's work on the soundtrack of this show should also be mentioned
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.