[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait why was there a phone? Why did he talk about clinics when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Wait why was there a phone? Why did he talk about clinics when he answered it? What was everything that happened in the sand room and the birds that seemed to disappear into thin air.

I just finished this and god damn was it entrancing but I'm utterly confused.
>>
>>84697597

Tapкóвcкий is the Russian Lynch. An idiot revered by Westerner "patricians" so they can name drop.

His movies are all shit and looking for explanations of his random symbolism is retarded, just as it would be for Lynch.
>>
>>84697651
No, Lynch is the American Tarkovsky.
>>
>>84697651
Lynch symbolism is easy as shit to understand though???
>>
>>84697666

You get the point.

>>84697688

There is a lot of random stuff that cannot be explained in his flicks, it's there only so idiots are fooled into thinking there is more to it than it is.

He is simply a hack.
>>
I didn't really understand that bit either
>>
>>84697723
Surely there is meaning behind much of what is shown. The film was suprisingly entertaining so I want to understand it better. I generally can barely scrape through art films but stalker flew by
>>
>>84697761

Only if you believe directors don't have egos.
>>
>>84697651
Read his diary, you will hate this pretentious sperg even more.
>>
>>84697666
I bet Tarkovsky would shit on Lynch if he'd ever seen one of his movies. He literally considered himself the only competent director who knows his shit.
>>
>>84697597
It makes somewhat more sense if you read the novel Roadside Picnic. The basic idea is that the bizarro world created by the relics from "the visitors" has no real understandable structure to it, so people who enter "the zone" end up experiencing weird intrusions of outside reality during their explorations. Because the zone is not defined entirely by its geography. There are "thin" portions of the zone where the mundane reality of the external world pops back in.

Also, in the novel, the guy's daughter was a monkey freak mutant instead of just a telekinetic autist.
>>
Please be reading this OP.
All will become clear.
>>
>>84697651
>>84697688
There is no direct symbolism in both Tarkovsky or Lynch films you mongoloids, both of them hate it (Tarkovsky especially)
>>
>>84698366

t. Lynch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.