[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*title card full of shitty puns mentioning how Russia owns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1483047587252.png (2MB, 1599x860px) Image search: [Google]
1483047587252.png
2MB, 1599x860px
>*title card full of shitty puns mentioning how Russia owns Trump*
>WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO LAST WEEK TONIGHT
>Let's start off with President Blumpf, two words that never sound good together, like White Pride or Anti Communist
>Here's a clip of left-wing cable news media saying Trump LIED about something
>OH MY GOD IT'S SO CRAZY GRUMPF IS LITERALLY INSANE. HE'S SO INSECURE LOL
>*continues to rant and make weird analogies that only become progressively more convoluted, but the audience is still told to laugh constantly, so now you hear really unnatural quiet laughter in short bursts*
>MOVING ON, our MAIN STORY TONIGHT is DNUMPF'S DAUGHTER IVANKA, or as you might know her, EVA BRAUN. LOL GET IT?
>Ivanka might be cute, but she is DANGEROUS for ENABLING her father and REFUSING to denounce him!
>She's the type of person who will record a street murder on her iPhone's FRONT CAMERA
>Here, we got a document saying Ivanka lost money in an investment once, we'll highlight the parts we want you to read, but the bureau and context and writer and fact-check is unimportant
>It's like Ivanka is as dumb as her father, if that's even POSSIBLE HAHA
>And NOW, this
>*arrator says something about a politician*
>*politician says "john oliver sucks"*
>Oh WOW, do you REALLY WANNA DO THIS? hehe, well YOU SUCK. YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME, DAAAAAMN I JUST OWNED YOU
>Alright to finish off, we'd really like Ivanka to stop it. If only there was a way how...
>...well, actually, we paid to air commercials in the tri-state area that feature this D list celebrity
>*D list celebrity says "Ivanka, your father is a FUCKING PIG!"*
>OK guys here, we even got an ACTUAL PIG CALLED DONALD
>*Guy in a pig costume walks on set, waves his arms as some shitty music plays*
>THAT'S OUR SHOW FOLKS, TUNE IN NEXT TIME
>*millions of views on youtube*
>*constantly 1+ million views on HBO's Sunday 11pm slot*

Do liberals SERIOUSLY consider this rat-faced cuck either "funny" or "informative"? Talk about low standards..
>>
File: 1305905869417.jpg (20KB, 168x285px) Image search: [Google]
1305905869417.jpg
20KB, 168x285px
>>84697210
>tl;dr
Bait is an art.
>>
>>84697210
You know he does do pieces where Trump isn't the main focus.

Also m8 why would you watch any talk show and expect unbiased opinions?
>>
>>84697210
dam how will hbo recover
>>
>>84697265
this entire season has like mentioned trump every episode

i only watch him because i like to keep up to date on what retards know and will use as an argument. like they genuinely think watching these comedy shows makes them better politically informed
>>
File: 1477068393829.jpg (72KB, 914x558px)
1477068393829.jpg
72KB, 914x558px
>>84697271
how WILL they recover? do they actually have any good shows? most people only subscribe to HBO/HBO GO the few weeks game of thrones is airing, then unsubscribe
>>
>>84697210
you're a sad little man.
>>
t. butthurt /pol/edditor blompftard
>>
>>84697210

All trump; all the time. Never gets old, right?
>>
>>84697210
>HOW DARE THIS CIS WHITE MALE- I MEAN LIBTARD NUMALE KEK MAKE FUN OF LE GOD EMPEROR XDD praise kek
>DOWNVOTED
Even after the 180° switch because le epin alt-right a reddit can't change it's stripes
>>
>>84697210
I'd love to see where he is wrong sometime instead of this incessant bitching.
>>
>>84698232
where is he right anon?
>>
File: johnoliver.png (414KB, 1116x2140px)
johnoliver.png
414KB, 1116x2140px
>>84697210
>>
>>84697210
OP
how long did it take you to write that out?
>>
>>84698392
The burden of proof is on you moron.
>>
>>84698438
Meant this for
>>84698372
>>
>>84697293
And reading /pol/ makes you politically informed?
>>
File: 1490856124496.jpg (70KB, 604x603px)
1490856124496.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>watching last cuck tonight
>watching any show that has the word "Tonight" in it

You brought this to yourself
>>
>>84697210
Yeah, he's bad, but he's still probably the best late night host right now.
>>
Based Oliver working the drumpflet marks
>>
Why do stormcucks get triggered so easily over John "Bucktoothed Retard" Oliver?

It's almost like both sides are just as bad..
>>
>>84698580
Imagine having a two party system.
>>
>>84697210
>>84698392
Who the fuck has the time to make this shit?
>>
>>84697293
>this entire season has like mentioned trump every episode

Because he's topical, you fucking idiot. The show covers stuff that is being talked about. Ya think history's most unpopular President just six months into his term isn't going to come up when he's embarrassing himself every week?
>>
>>84697210
damn nigga calm down
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.