[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats that fucking movie called where the americans are in ww2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1496613001469.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1496613001469.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
whats that fucking movie called where the americans are in ww2 and they meet up with the french resistance and find a small town with a girl and her dad then get pushed out of the town and run from nazis some fucking bullshit i cant remember shit..

at the end theyre in a field and theres one guy left calling for back up hes in a ditch out of ammo and a bunch of nazis are coming after him and at the last second some americans show up and kill them all
>>
>>84692776
idk but have you ever seen the old tv show "Combat"?
you might like it
>>
>>84692827
No i havent but I have seen this movie and can describe it

i woke up out of bed becuase it was bugging me
>>
>>84692776
How old is the movie?
>>
File: 1-Udpq5a2MXrryF5DDahOm3g.jpg (375KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1-Udpq5a2MXrryF5DDahOm3g.jpg
375KB, 2000x1333px
>>84692776
WAS IT ABOUT TANKS
>>
File: IMG_0847.gif (1MB, 495x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.gif
1MB, 495x288px
>>84692776
Top Secret (1984)
>>
>>84692887
It's like 2005-2015ish

its specifically about american troops in france meeting up with french resistance

>>84692904
no its not fury
>>
update: its not this movie
"Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed"
>>
update: I dont think they're american, i think they're english, I remember one character had a bren LMG machine gun and the magazine was on top the gun.

Also during the middle when two characters find a random french house a girl and her dad live there, the girl comes out (maybe the dad) with a double barrel shotgun thinking some nazis are trying to attack their house, then they find the english troops and let them in and take care of them..
the main character fucks the girl and shortly after i think nazis actually find them all and they have like a small shootout or something
>>
>>84693397
I remember it

Kinda sucked tho
>>
>>84693433
whats that movie called?? idk why i randomly thought about it but I need to watch it again
>>
>>84693433
Wait I'm thinking of this >>84693119
>>
>>84693504
yeah that movie looks gay but it's not that one.. its kind of based on the same premise where they're fighting in france with french resistance.

Am i going fucking bananas? I cant be the only guy to watch that movie
>>
update: it has actual actors not just like indie actors who cant really act

umm some more descriptions i suppose

theres a scene with all the french guys running away with the english guys from the nazis and there's mines in these woods they're running through

theres a part where this guy goes into a small town bar and asks the bartender something secretive about a girl asking about her in some sort of book i believe thats how they link up with the french guys in the first place

when the meet the french guys at their secret headquarters they go down a series of tunnels in what looks to be an old abandonded church maybe? the nazis come later on and they have to run out the back door or something

theres a scene where the main characters are in a ditch on the side of the road and some nazi squad passes them with their vehicles

i remember a sniper and a guy with the bren LMG i think one guy had glasses or something.

this is really eating me alive
>>
>>84693840
It's best you just forget about it
>>
>>84692776
Better yet

There was a Pacific WW2 film from the 50s I saw my grandma watching once.

It had a squad of maybe Marines or army soldier scales the face of a cliff, there was maybe six of them all together. At one point three of them vault over a gap between the path on the mountain, which had a probably plus 50ft fall.
The rest of the three were stuck behind, the largest of them seemed to be afraid of heights and wouldn't leap to the other side, everyone in the squad was trying to talk him in into jumping the gap but he still wouldn't jump.

At some point in this struggle the oldish looking Sargent says he knows how to get him over the ledge, and tell everyone to let him try his idea.

Old Sargent looks straight at the large soldier with the fear of heights and yells out, "just do it you big lousy Jew!"

The camera zooms in on the large Jewish soldier and turns red as he is swallowed with Jewish rage. He rushes towards the Sargent across the gap but falls down the cliff and nearly dies.

Rest of the film the Jew soldiers turns into more of a plot device, he's more of the burden of the squad, some members say to leave him other say they should take him back and abandon the mission.

When I saw that scene I was just awstrucked tbqh, I thought it was going to be a projew moment but I guess not. Does anyone know or have seen this film? I tried searching for it but it's hard to do with the shear number of WW2 films in the 50s
If someone now's please tell me I really want to watch and make webms out of it for /tv/ and 4chans sake.
>>
>>84692776
Is it Age of Heroes?
>>
sounds like saving private ryan desu
>>
File: balls.jpg (210KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
210KB, 630x1200px
>>84693840
Well OP, this is your best bet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.