/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that recently widowed men are statistically likely to kick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Given that recently widowed men are statistically likely to kick the bucket soon after the spouse, how many more cameos can we expect?
>>
>>84685466
Of course statistically an old spouse is likely to kick the bucket soon after the other dies. But also inversely, an old spouse is likely to kick the bucket before the other one as well.
>>
If Marvel were smart they'd have him film like 20 scenes in front of a green screen that they could shoehorn into future movies.
>>
Fuck.
>>
>>84685466
>Death statistics meaning anything to Stan Lee
>>
>>84686868
In comic books, death means nothing because they just come back anyway.

Stan Lee is the same way.
>>
>>84686829

Supposedly James Gunn has filmed all of the Stan Lee cameos to cover the next half dozen Marvel movies.

But even then, with their uncanny valley CGI in their wheelhouse, now Marvel/Disney can make Stan Lee cameos for the next hundred years.
>>
if you hate your wife you live for ages
>>
>>84686900
>uncanny valley CGI
I don't get why they say this. Looks good to me.
>>
The old kike has lived long enough.
>>
>>84686900
>Supposedly James Gunn has filmed all of the Stan Lee cameos to cover the next half dozen Marvel movies.
This. I wouldn't worry about it OP
>>
>>84686960

Cutting edge CGI looks good when it's new. It's still evolving, and will be for the forseeable future.
>>
>>84686962

This. With the way the dude drank, smoked and fucked his way from the 1950's through the 1980's, it's honestly a miracle he's even still alive.
>>
>>84687062
You do not know how that man lived his life you're taking stereotypes and placing them onto him. Unless you have proof
Don't talk bad about people man.
>>
>>84687181
i know 100% youre a faggot
>>
i dont want him to die but he is long overdue
>>
>>84687181

Jack Kirby is waiting for him in Hell.
>>
She was a sacrifice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.