[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on hilarious social commentary that k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Trump supporters BTFO.jpg (256KB, 654x744px) Image search: [Google]
Trump supporters BTFO.jpg
256KB, 654x744px
What are your thoughts on hilarious social commentary that knocks it out of the fucking park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q
>>
pretty lame, milhouse
>>
It's just a silly sketch with some clever visual gags. Calm down /pol/
>>
>>84683811
Nice meme. The first part before the guy in the uniform shows up is fine. Even the first "alt right" line is decently funny, then it becomes obnoxiously heavy-handed.
>>
>>84683417
I'm not watching that. Anything doing social commentary on stuff happening today is usually shit because there's never any ounce of subtly or self-awareness to it anymore. So I'm not watching that.
>>
>>84684037
you made a good choice
>>
File: 1426585213003.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1426585213003.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>people STILL talking about nazis when there's literally a dictatorship with concentration camps propped up by a communist country with the world's largest population

but we'll never get communism kino anymore because they bought out hollywood
>>
>>84683417
Is this peak anti-humor?
>>
>>84683982
Like I said, 'some'
>>
>>84683417
They had a very simple joke that they could've made, and they barely did it. There was way too much dumb shit thrown in which diluted the "JUST BECAUSE WE'RE NAZIS DOES NOT MEAN WE'RE NAZIS!!!" joke. There was no point to get a drink, there was no point to do the nazi salute, and there was no point to joking about the guy being Hitler's favorite.
>>
File: Dontcare.gif (361KB, 499x253px) Image search: [Google]
Dontcare.gif
361KB, 499x253px
>>84683417
>tl;dr ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH US IN A NAZI! NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI! REEEE! IT WAS HER TUUURN
>>
Reminder that Saudi is literally building the World Cup using slave labor.

This is not a meme, they are literally using migrant slaves to build the stadium just like they used them to build their city.
>>
This video made me unsubscribe from them.

I come to youtube, and jack and dean specifically, to watch dumb entertaining videos, not to watch pretentious, thinly-veiled political commentary by two clowns who've never had a rough day in their lives.
>>
File: 1401802526851.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1401802526851.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>84683417
That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

People like Richard Spencer are fucking retarded.
>>
This bit at the end where he stares at the screen in silence for ten seconds after saying "people would never tolerate nazis in real life"...
Fucking gave me chills, man.
This is hard hitting stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.