[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 69

File: next episode.png (115KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
next episode.png
115KB, 800x513px
Next Episode edition.

>>84669903
>>
>>84674956
Notice he didn't respond to this
>>
Since when did Igor and Grichka Bogdanov present Doctor Who stories?.
>>
more Dalek designs
>>
Reminder to anon to take his ADHD meds before watching classic who.
>>
thats gareth
>>
File: ToT.png (560KB, 414x549px) Image search: [Google]
ToT.png
560KB, 414x549px
>>84675579
What's wrong, Anon? Do you not like 2 hours of padding in a 3 hour story?
>>
>>84675646
Nah, I like 45 minutes of literally whos, no plot, and reset buttons.
>>
Paradigm would have been perfect if they kept the basic shape and size.
>>
>>84675482
>>
Stop replying to this thread you autists. The previous one has a while to go before it reaches the bump limit.
>>
>>
>>84674956
Still no response
>>
The Doctor represents everything wrong with the hopelessly middlebrow Brahmin class that's planted its feet in the culture industry and which refuses to nudge an inch.

He's an inconsistent, selfish maniac who holds all the hapless mortal inhabitants of the universe to his whims - and what whims they are, since he has all the emotional maturity of an involuntary celibate BBC writer, and one who never really left adolescence. He is guilty of almost every crime he judges others for, and he judges those struggling to get by in the universe with a peculiar mix of moralising cruelty and snobbishness. You'd think he might have developed a supreme compassion and empathy for all the faults of mortals which he has lived through himself, or on the inverse become a nihilistic, amoral egoist. Perhaps it's more realistic that he flings between the two, but this inconsistency is what makes him so dangerous and unlikeable. Being kind is not so admirable when it's not the result of will and understanding, but of petulant mood swings.

Convenient for us Anglo-Saxon humans then, that his moral prejudices entirely adhere to those of our 20th to 21st century Western democratic liberalism, and that his incarnations seem mostly to only visit those periods. Except, of course, for a few poor Victorians (or Victorian aliens), including Queen Victoria herself, who receive his contempt for believing in God and being adverse to gay marriage.

People are bitching about me in the next room. I don't know if they know I can hear them
>>
>>84675928
Let it go you fucking faggot
>>
Tom Rosenthal is the new Doctor
>>
File: 01-blairiraq-afp.jpg (100KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
01-blairiraq-afp.jpg
100KB, 1368x1026px
Get in
>>
Get back in the old thread people. Nothing to see here.

>>84669903
>>84669903
>>84669903
>>
>>84675361
On French television, in a TV show they had called Temps X. It failed though, but we got the amazing french Tom Baker intro out of it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOwwGnDLVI
>>
File: 8.jpg (27KB, 260x341px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
27KB, 260x341px
>>84675325
>>84675325
>>
File: Untitled98.jpg (488KB, 1195x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled98.jpg
488KB, 1195x1200px
I hacked into chris chibnalls laptop and found some video files
I think this is the new intro guys
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRn_pJkOKzg&feature=youtu.be
>>
Would Jenna go on a date with me?
>>
Quit bumping this thread, you fucks.
>>
>>84676603
no
>>
>>84676358
Le docteur whohohohohohohohoho

Holy shit I can't fine LA PONDORECA where is it
>>
>>84677222
I don't know. I'm searching for the short The Twin Dilemma fandub featuring French Colin, it's also pretty good.
>>
Is James Corden really the Thirteenth Doctor?
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-06_02-59-56.png (27KB, 660x109px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-06_02-59-56.png
27KB, 660x109px
This is just a reminder that the Monks would be the ones to permanently end The Doctor. The dubs have foretold it and the trips just cemented it as a fixed point in time.
>>
Reminder that the record will be broken unless we get the announcement within a week, and since the announcement hasn't been announced that's pretty fucking unlikely.

William Hartnell Leaving - 6 August 1966, Patrick Troughton Announcement - 2 September 1966 [27 Days]
Patrick Troughon Leaving - 7 January 1969, Jon Pertwee Announcement - 21 June 1969 [165 Days]
Jon Pertwee Leaving - 9 February 1974, Tom Baker Annoumement - 16 February 1974 [7 Days]
Tom Baker Leaving - 25 October 1980, Peter Davison Announcement - 5 November 1980 [11 Days]
Peter Davison Leaving - 29 July 1983, Colin Baker Announcement - 20 August 1983 [22 Days]
Colin Baker Leaving - 19 December 1986, Sylvester McCoy Announcement - 28 February 1987 [71 Days]
Christopher Eccleston Leaving - 31 March 2005, David Tennant Announcement - 16th April 2005 [17 Days]
David Tennant Leaving - 29 October 2008, Matt Smith Announcement - 3 Jan 2009 [66 Days]
Matt Smith Leaving - 1 June 2013, Peter Capaldi Announcement - 4 Aug 2013 [64 Days]
Peter Capaldi Leaving - 30 January 2017, Kris Marshall Announcement ??? 2017 [currently 158 days]
>>
>>84676524
Is that screeching autist still doing Doctor Who intros and stuff? Can't remember his name. The one who was completely full of himself and basically told the BBC they should use his work
>>
>>84676358
>Temps X

Can I get the quick rundown on this show?
>>
>>84679857
How long between McCoy and McGann?
How long between McGann and Eccleston?
we are quite far away from it being broken
>>
>>84679884
The Bogdanov teaches French kids science with various foreign sci-fi stuff (The Prisonier, The Twilight Zone, etc.)

Google translate this for more info :

>En 1986, Alain Carrazé, alors producteur du programme “Temps X” présenté par les Frères Bogdanov, tente d’intéresser la chaîne à l’achat de la série. Il les convainc de diffuser un reportage dédié à la série, ou l’on voit un tournage d’un épisode du Sixième Docteur, Mindwarp (Trial of a Time Lord), entre autre. Il s’agit d’une version courte de 16 minutes du documentaire Who is Who.

Fin de cette année-là, le Doctor Who Bulletin (n°41-42) annonce la diffusion d’une partie de la période Tom Baker. Les négociations vont bon train, mais les épisodes The Sontaran Experiment, The Android Invasion, The Masque of Mandragora and Horror of Fang Rock sont rejeté car considéré comme trop “ennuyant”! (il y a des doutes sur la validité de cette théorie, il semblerait que cela soit plus une histoire de packaging, Carrazé ayant choisi les épisodes dans les deux premières saisons de Tom Baker)
En 1987, malgrès les effort de la production de Temps X, les épisodes ne sont pas diffusés. Néanmoins le marketing avait déjà été lancé, et 8 livres avaient été édités en Français aux éditions Garancières (voir le chapitre sur les produits dérivés).

C’est finalement en 1989 que seront diffusé quelques rares épisodes de la série classique en France. Alain Carrazé en profitât pour écrire un article dans le magazine anglais “Time Screen” pour expliquer les aléas de la diffusion de Doctor Who.

6 histoires furent finalement doublés, et 5 seulement seront finalement diffusés, non pas dans Temps X - qui s’arrêta entre temps, mais très tôt le dimanche matin, d’abord 9h00 dans le Club Dorothée (et dans un ordre aléatoire).
>>
>>84679857
The next Doctor Who would be a woman. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
>>84680100
>>84679884
Also, classic who was broadcast at 6 am on saturdays and sundays for like 5 months :
>Cette diffusion commença donc le 19 février 1989 à 9h, avec La Genèse des Daleks. La diffusion fut interrompue après quelques dimanches, et réapparu le samedi 8 avril vers 6h35. A partir du 23 avril, deux épisodes furent diffusés en suivant, à la même heure. Le dernier épisode fut finalement diffusé le 24 juin, alors que 5 histoires (20 épisodes) seulement avaient eu l’occasion de passer à la télévision.
>>
File: july 6.gif (1005KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
july 6.gif
1005KB, 256x192px
guys, it's about to be july 7 where I am, so I'm just about to miss my chance. Here goes
>>
Reminder that the Christmas Special title will be
>The Doctor Marshalls

Think about it. First he falls. Then he meets Hartnell and they both marshal their thoughts and end up regenerating with peace of mind, with Capaldi turning into Kris Marshall.

Screenshot this.
>>
File: Smug Eccles.jpg (24KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Eccles.jpg
24KB, 640x368px
>>84680132
Looking forward to you getting BTFO
>>
File: plasticboys.png (2MB, 1661x958px) Image search: [Google]
plasticboys.png
2MB, 1661x958px
>tfw no crossover
>>
File: hiar.jpg (42KB, 544x509px) Image search: [Google]
hiar.jpg
42KB, 544x509px
HAIR
>>
>>84679758
I like Frontier In Space because Jo is badass in it, her interactions with The Master and her independence is GOAT. The Draconians are cool and I like the space politics.

>>84679760
He breaks free from UNIT in Season 8, but there are some GOAT stories before then
>>
>>84680238
>WE ARE P-P-PIZZA
>>
File: hair.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>84680241
HAIRRRR
>>
>>84675958
I like this, is that pasta?
>>
>>84680269
i want to know if his hair is a fluffy in real life as it looks on tv
>>
File: Shit Trips Vol 2 cov 1.jpg (323KB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Trips Vol 2 cov 1.jpg
323KB, 1280x1763px
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
http://games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date is tentatively August 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged
>>
>>84680307
Someone on the fanshow said he had hours getting his hair done in the morning, when others were in for make up (It might have been Matt Lucas, I can't remember, if it was, there's a good chance he was joking)

But I don't think PCap's hair grows like that naturally, I think he's really trying here (he has curly hair, but never that much volume)
>>
>>84680306
I dunno. Is the Eleventh Doctor PASTA? IS HE?

Because let me tell you what's canon. What's canon is that the Eleventh Doctor was the last Doctor. He went in the fture, and stuck Amy in a cosmic container. She will be forever young, and forever his. Bow down to the TIME LORD VICTORIOUS!

For he will make you, if you do not. He copied his biodata, making himself the only living Doctor. His face changed, but inside, he's Eleven.

Bow to him. He's the last Doctor.
>>
>>84680373
shame it looks really well but then again i have a crush on him so
>>
File: farfalle-bow-ties_300.jpg (14KB, 300x357px) Image search: [Google]
farfalle-bow-ties_300.jpg
14KB, 300x357px
>>84680306
>>84680404
>Is the Eleventh Doctor PASTA? IS HE?

He's bowtie pasta
>>
>>84680452

He's a cunt.
>>
Why are Moffat's episode titles always so hit or miss? He's gone on record saying he has trouble making up titles and that he's sometimes asked his children to help him out.

The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone are pretty good, but he said that his children came up with them because he himself had no idea what to call them.
Blink was a great episode title I admit. But after that there were way too many "one-word" titles.

>The Doctor Dances
Stupid title after The Empty Child which was a great title.
>Let's Kill Hitler
>The Angels Take Manhattan
>The Snowmen
>The Bells of Saint John (why the hell name it that?)
>The (insert anything) of The Doctor
>The Husbands of River Song

Did I mention that for the library two-parter he wanted to call the second part "River's Run"? Forest of the Dead was so much better.
>>
>>84680419
Him, David Tennant, and Paul McGann are the dreamy doctors
>>
>>84680481
>Not mentioning 'the Doctor Falls'.
>>
>>84680404
Yfw I am the last doctor
>>
>>84680452
Silence, Edge. You are a false servant--you serve Tenth Doctor.

>>84680473
No he isn't.
>>
File: 20170706_183327.png (166KB, 768x552px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_183327.png
166KB, 768x552px
>the monk plot but better
Would this have been kino?
>>
>>84680373
If it was Matt Lucas who said that he was probably joking, and taking a jab at the fact that he himself has no hair at all.
I actually quite liked all of Matt Lucas's interviews over the series. There was one where he talked about how great everyone was and how he loved hanging out with the cast. And then he's sort of silent for a few seconds and says "I know we're supposed to all pretend we all love each other but actually Pearl and I don't really get on. I don't know what it is, just no chemistry. It's always awkward when she's around....I just don't really like her."
And then the camera zooms out a bit and you see Pearl sitting like three seats away and she's like "Matt, what the shit man? Not cool" and walks off.
All staged of course but I found it really funny. Matt Lucas is a pretty funny guy
>>
>>84680481
>The bells of saint john
The emblem on the doctor's tardis is for saint john's ambulance. The kickoff of the plot is the phone ringing. The ringing sound is a bell, so the title means "the tardis phone is ringing"

Its not that complicated, yer an idiot.
>>
I work in the props department at BBC. I met the 13th Doctor yesterday when they were helping design their sonic screwdriver.
The next Doctor will be Phoebe Waller-Bridge. She seemed egar to play the role. You guys were right that Kris Marshall will be in the series.
He will be playing her companion that she mets after the TARDIS lands in Ireland during the Potato Famine.
>>
>>84680524
Yeah, also terrible. I don't think any title should include "The Doctor". World Enough And Time sounded shit before I realised it was a reference to a poem that rather fitted the story,
>>
>>84680728
Will Marshall's role be half-Japanese?
>>
>>84680728
Will her other companion be an Axon from feudal Japan?
>>
>>84680728
nice b8 m8 made me want to mastur8
>>
>>84680694
I know that's why it was called The Bells of Saint John, I wasn't saying the title made no sense, just that it's a stupid title. Why focus on the phone ringing at the start of the episode instead of on the actual plot of the episode.
>>
>>84680763
No, but he will have a black girlfriend.
>>
>>84680532
No, you are an impostor. Desist!

(Unless you're actually the last Doctor? In which case, why are you posting here?)
>>
>>84680238
Why does The Doctor always pick on the black guy?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.600605483_resz.jpg (181KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.600605483_resz.jpg
181KB, 1500x1125px
>>84680533
>>
>>84680827
But you literally said "why the hell name it that?"
>>
>>84680953
What is that image for? Unless...That...is disturbing. Please keep such images from my eyes, Edge. I am the prophet for the Last Doctor...I don't need to see that.
>>
>>84680879
To throw people off the trail of the McGann Cameo in the christmas special. Wait. Shit. Spoiler tag.
>>
File: Nardole not real.png (839KB, 1680x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Nardole not real.png
839KB, 1680x1668px
>>84680871
BIRRU-CHAN, ORE WA SONZAI JA NAI!

BIRRRUUUUU.................
>>
I'm the Thirteenth Doctor AMA
>>
>>84681083
Why havent you been in an episode as good as chimes of midnight?
>>
File: 10tongue2.gif (447KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
10tongue2.gif
447KB, 150x150px
>>84681019
You said it yourself Anon, I'm his ever willing servant.
>>
>start watching DIP to prepare myself for Marshall Doctor
>first episode
>see this
>dropped
>>
>>84681168
BLACKED
>>
>>84681168
Marshall doesn't even show up til series 3, anon.
>>
She is pretty terrible at hiding her tracks when it comes to being the Thirteenth Doctor.
>>
>>84681168
You must have a hard time functioning in the real world
>>
>>84680604
where are these from?
>>
>>84680991
Yeah, as in "why focus on that bit" as I explained in my previous post. I could've worded it better I agree
>>
>>84681360
http://www.shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost.html

A lot of entries on scripts and storylines that werected unmade for various reasons.

Rest of the site has lots of interesting production info up til Time of the Doctor.
>>
>>84680481
I'm actually really into episode titles, am I alone in this? As in, a great episode title makes me really hyped up for the episode, my favourite part of waiting for news on upcoming DW series is when episode titles start leaking and I get really excited when they're good.
I mean, the episode title has absolutely no correlation with the quality of the episode, but still. In The Forest of the Night got me really excited back when we didn't know anything about it, and it turned out to be completely terrible.
>>
>>84681449
http://www.shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost/lost8.html
Jesus Christ these are bad
>>
>>84675958
One of the things I sort of miss about the RTD era is that the Doctor being an insufferable fedora tipper was actually acknowledged as one of his flaws, in keeping with the very fallible and human interpretation of the character that was so important to this era of the show. You'd have things like Rose calling out Nine's hypocrisy for comparing her to a redneck because she was intimidated by aliens when he had just let the TARDIS mind rape her without her consent, and Donna telling Ten to quit being so smug and self-righteous after he said she was complicit in slavery because her clothes were made in a sweatshop.

When Moffat has the Doctor do his Drumpf schtick, I don't get the impression that it's being presented in any kind of critical or self-introspective way. Moffat just assumes that *of course* a god-like character who is an infallibly righteous purveyor of justice would share all of Steven Moffat's political views. It's a bit childish.
>>
>>84681609
I dunno if I'd call these Lost Stories so much as "Shit ideas that never would have been made"
>>
File: 20170706_191100.png (310KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_191100.png
310KB, 768x783px
>>84681609
Reminder that this was almost the 96 telemovie.
>>
>>84681449
Great website. A lot of stuff I didn't know. I was aware that Stephen Fry wrote an episode for S2 and I'm still pissed that they ended up axing it (and fucking replacing it with Fear Her). I've read some of Stephen Fry's books and he's a great writer. Making History is basically a great idea for DW and I'd urge anyone to read it. It's a bit too dark for DW though but it's basically about some Oxford professor's plot to fuck with history and ensure Hitler was never born, but it resulted in something even worse happening. It's actually really well done.
>>
>>84681609
>>84681770
Yeah, if the McGann movie had succeeded, these could've been made. They were planning a big grand American reboot. Kind of a blessing in disguise that it failed, actually.
>>
>>84681136
>>84680953
10 will never tie a belt around your neck until you nearly pass out and then stuff his cock into your mouth until you gag... :(
>>
>>84681313
>interracial couples
>real world
That's the thing, anon, they're VASTLY overrepresented in the media. I wonder why.
>>
File: 10notpossible.gif (1MB, 268x235px) Image search: [Google]
10notpossible.gif
1MB, 268x235px
>>84681906
:(
>>
I hate how RTD turned Tennant into Jesus. Remember that fucking scene from that Titanic episode with Kylie Minogue where at the end 10 is literally lifted up to the sky by angel robots so he could deal with the bad guy? And fucking hell that Jesus Doctor moment in Last of the Time Lords.

And the Moffat came in and instead of Jesus Doctor we get God Doctor, who can make entire armies run in terror with a speech even though he doesn't actually have the ability to fight those armies. Moffat used the "I'm the Doctor, look me up in your database" thing way too many times and the villains just give up because the Doctor's won before, instead of actually shooting him.
>>
>>84680452
That's not bow-tie pasta. That's farfalle. Butterfly pasta. Do you even >>/ck/?
Bow-ties=Cool
Butterflys=/=Cool
>>
>>84681313
You must have a hard time not being a passive aggressive Tumblrina.
>>
File: BOWTIE.png (887KB, 1322x621px) Image search: [Google]
BOWTIE.png
887KB, 1322x621px
>>84682032
Th-they're the same thing
>>
>>84682082
Pesto is top tier.
>>
File: doctor foods.png (72KB, 1402x1031px) Image search: [Google]
doctor foods.png
72KB, 1402x1031px
>>84682168
Are we /ck/ now?
>>
>>84682082
Nope. Open your eyes it's a conspiracy.
>>
>>84682208
>ice umbrella
what
>>
>>84682247
It's rock candy

you guys are the ones who suggested it don't blame me, I just draw what i'm told
>>
>>84682208
Wouldn't 10 be a satsuma?
>>
>>84682293
That's not what rock candy looks like in Britain
>>
>>84682316
Ten was a foodie, he ate so much stuff, there was lots to pick from. He really liked chips though. TEN LOVED CHIPS

>>84682344
What does rock candy look like in the uk?
>>
doctor what
>>
File: DC1736-Stick-of-Rock-copy.jpg (186KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
DC1736-Stick-of-Rock-copy.jpg
186KB, 600x867px
>>84682293
In Britain, the Doctor's home planet, rock usually comes in sticks, google stick of rock. What you've drawn id a Yank abomination.
>>
>>84682401
Oh those! I've seen them before, we call them something different in the west, but I can't quite recall what it is.

I prefer the tasty sugar crystals, they're more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>84682482
True, but the Doctor would NEVER eat Yank rock.
>>
Google "Blackpool Rock"
>>
American cunt
>>
Yank twat
>>
>>84675880
Is this what they had in mind when they proposed an alliance between the Cybermen and the Daleks?
>>
Seppo minge
>>
>>84682529
There are vendors around here that make those fresh, they're always super fucking ripped because it's all hand-pulled.

>>84682556
>>84682564
i'm a leaf
>>
File: 1424489284684422.jpg (125KB, 1009x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1424489284684422.jpg
125KB, 1009x1023px
Why do you cucks not support a female Doctor? Is this due to your internalized misogyny?
>>
File: douglas-tenorman.jpg (77KB, 518x539px) Image search: [Google]
douglas-tenorman.jpg
77KB, 518x539px
Hourly reminder Dawson Tovey was Best Doctor
>>
I support a transgender companion.
>>
>>84682647
qt trap companion when
>>
>>84682647
I invented transgender companions.
>>
>>84682612
I knew a girl from Canada, she lived in bum fuck nowhere, her breasts were very saggy and she masturbated for me over skype while I wanked.

My favourite Doctor is the 10th.
>>
>>84682647
I don't care what the companion is as long as the doctor is always a cis male.
>>
I think it must be a fetish because you never see female to male trannies, even though knobs are objectively superior to cunts.

Could do without the bollocks though. God played a cruel trick on us.
>>
Do I have to watch series 1 and 2 of Torchwood to see series 3? I have seen the pilot episode so I know who Gwen is (obviously I know who Jack is).
>>
>>84682678
Livin' the dream
>>
>>84682344
>>84682385
Aren't those just sugar canes? Not from the UK so I have no idea what you call 'em. I've seen them before but people stick them in their tea or coffee as a sort of spoon to add sugar, sometimes pulling them out to have a bite or lick. Or am completely I wrong and is this just a sweet that never reached my country?
>>
File: 1360130755207781.jpg (35KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
1360130755207781.jpg
35KB, 419x499px
>>84682667
No, you didn't, you couldn't invent anything as it would eventually require you to leave your room.

>>84682686
See >>84682616
>>
>>84682208
Why is 12 an almond and not lasagna?
>>
>>84682647
I missed this meme. Haven't seen it since pre-S10 off season.
>>
File: mpv-shot0031.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0031.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>>84682208
Why is 9 a banana and not ANTI-PLASTIC!
>>
>>84682752
We call them "Sticks of rock". Never seen anybody dunk it in tea.
>>
>>84682789
Does this mean that the transgender companion becomes a Cybermen plot is taken already by Big Guy Bill?
>>
>>84682208
>4 is a novelty pepper shaker
>7 not being rice pudding
>when did 9 ever eat a banana
>when did 12 ever eat a walnut

Are you winding me up mate
>>
>>84682752
They're a bit larger than that but they look similar, and they come in different flavours

>>84682806
ANTI PLASTIC?
>>
>>84682841
4 is a Jelly, baby.
7 should be rice pudding, but make the entire background rice pudding, as it should be unlimited.
9 had a banana scene where he swapped Jack's wall blaster for a banana. He alwso said top banana at one point.
Walnut 12 has me stumped.
>>
>>84682888
7 is swiss cheese because he died full of holes
>>
File: 1497862324873.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497862324873.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>84682873
AAANTI-PLASTIC!
>>
>>84682888
>Walnut 12

Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.
>>
File: 161122-news-james-corden-hp-lg.jpg (51KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
161122-news-james-corden-hp-lg.jpg
51KB, 740x506px
>>84682888
>>84682841
>>84682208
What would the Thirteenth Doctor, James Corden, be?
>>
>>84681847
No, from what I understand the leekley bible was made to show the bbc they knew what they wanted to do. From the moment Jacobs was in, the entire bible was out of the picture. We really dont know what a 1996 series would have looked like outside the tvmovie. For example, the leekley bible explicitly wouldnt have used Grace, but Segal has confirmed Ashbrook would have been a companion for the series. Who know what could have been, the leekley bible is only a clue as to what one dude's rejected ideas were.
>>
>>84682888
>>84682841
I am not sure why anon picked a walnut either, I doubt they're still around but I kinda wish I had the answer haha

>>84682948
13 is going to be literal ginger
>>
can I kill the retard that designed the shitty dalek redesign from victory of the daleks
>>
>>84683010
No. Not when someone had the idea for Spider Daleks.
>>
>>84682712
I honestly don't think so. Can't think of any plot elements you'd need to know in order to watch Children of Earth. I suggest you do watch Torchwood entirely though, it's a good laugh. It's not the best writing, but I loved the whole "DW but for adults" thing which made them able to get away with a lot of dark shit. In the end it's all a bit camp and I honestly believe every main character has sex with each other at least once.

S1 is pretty bad. Writing, effects, ludicrous "adult" stories like an alien who feeds on orgasms and inhibits humans and makes them fuck just so he could feed on the orgasms.
S2 was a pretty fucking good step forward. Suddenly the writing was better, stories were better, effects were better. Martha's there as well. Good character development etc.

But man, Children of Earth (S3) is fantastic, I don't think anyone could disagree. It's really, really good.

Shame about Miracle Day (S4) which had a great premise which was executed very poorly, had shitty writing and ham-fisted Americans into it because they couldn't do another series without financial support from an American company.
>>
>>84682753
No my internalized misogyny has nothing to do with this, I just don't like pandering. If the precedent had been set decades ago and the 4th, 6th and 8th doctors had been female I wouldn't give a shit, but this would only serve to make the show more money and to appear "progressive" and I don't like that shit. I want the producers to do what THEY want to do, not what WE want them to do, and certainly not what they want to do because they think it'll get them more money.
>>
Is the reason why more and more people are begging for a female Doctor due to The Curse of the Fatal Death?
>>
>>84683155
>tfw Moff has been Moffucking us since 1999
>>
File: 1387143855239925.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387143855239925.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>84683132
> I don't like change, please tailor everything to accommodate my safe space.
Nice projections.
>>
>>84683179
>he thinks it'll stop
I half expect Moffat to guest write for Series 12.
But if he goes back to the way he wrote during Series 1 - 4, then that's not so bad.
>>
>>84683155
It's been going a lot longer than that. Tom said he thought the 5th Doctor should be a woman in the 80s.
>>
>>84683192
How can I like a show like Doctor Who and dislike change? You'll notice I said cis male and that's it, I don't care if he's short, indian, black or fat. I just don't want him to be changed into a her to pander to the tumblrina and the reddit crowd.
>>
>>84683237
So this has been building for decades?

I wonder how long it'll be before Volcano Day.
>>
>>84683192
I wouldn't be able to fantasize about the Doctor railing me in his TARDIS if he was a woman, and don't start with that strapon bullshit because unless he can cum inside me it just isn't the same
>>
Hi, I'm the one who asked about the Silence yesterday with the Pip pip question. Firstly, I DIDN'T know about DR Who generals, and will be more careful in the future.
Second, wow that got confusing. Honstly, my interest started to wane when it was revealed that Amy and Rory's childhood friend was their yet-to-be-conceived daughter, and dropped the show after the Weeping Angel of Liberty
>>
How do you go from this...
>>
File: 1485996847964948.jpg (71KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485996847964948.jpg
71KB, 666x666px
>>84683246
> I don't like to see women on screen.
Thank you for confirming your internalized misogyny.

>>84683295
Please refrain from posting your sexual fetishes within this thread. T.hanks.
>>
>>84683338
No I refuse
>>
File: 13th Doctor.png (231KB, 349x418px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.png
231KB, 349x418px
>>84683337
To this?
>>
File: liquorice crayons.jpg (77KB, 354x407px) Image search: [Google]
liquorice crayons.jpg
77KB, 354x407px
>>84682888
>4 is a Jelly, baby.
That punctuation...anon, are you flirting with me?

>9 had a banana scene where he swapped Jack's wall blaster for a banana. He alwso said top banana at one point.
Don't remember this at all but I'll take your word for it. I'd personally give 9 chips because I seem to remember he and Rose were ravenous for chips after The End of the World.
9 should chips and 10 the satsuma. Can't remember him eating anything in particular but fuck it he saved the day by throwing a satsuma.

>>84682969
Can't get my head around the walnut either. Do we ever even see him eat? He ate chips with Bill in WOAT but that's hardly character defining. 12 loves writing shit down on his chalkboards though so what about liquorice crayons? They're liquorice with an anise flavour inside and a minty flavour outside. I'm fairly sure these are only available in my country but they fit 12 perfectly. Crayons to snack on.
>>
>>84683338
Please go back to Plebbit.
>>
>>84683356
No consent is required.
>>
Why do people and news outlets still believe Phoebe Waller-Bridge is the doctor, despite the fact it she has denied the fact?? Keep in mind Capaldi could not even tell his own family he was the doctor, there is a strict no talking policy when taking on the role.
>>
>>84683192
As someone who really wants a female Doctor, I want you to stop. You're making us look bad.

>>84683132
It's not necessarily pandering. Chibnall can make a fem Doctor without pandering. That's more tone than anything.
>>
>>84683432
>literally everyone on tumblr/reddit: WE WANT A FEMALE DOCTOR

>chibnall: okay here you go i guess

How is that not pandering?
>>
File: 1384072974552795.jpg (40KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
1384072974552795.jpg
40KB, 640x488px
>>84683386
> Reddit
Nice scapegoat.

>>84683432
> being this obsessed with "female wizards"
>>
>>84683379
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yAJrsd0jW6U
Also, the Twelfth frequently ate pancakes
>>
>>84683432
He is right in that a lot of the faggots here and in 4chan in general hold a lot of internalized misogyny.
>>
>>84683211
>I half expect Moffat to guest write for Series 12
I very much doubt that now that he's doubling up with Gatiss again to write a (possibly contemporary) Dracule TV series with the same formate as Sherlock (three 90-minute episodes).

I would still love it if RTD or Moff wrote a script once or twice. I guess RTD felt like he had to let go of his baby, but I think now's the time to write an episode I think. And yeah, Moff's at his best when he's not running the show. I'd love Moff to write an episode in like two or three series.
>>
>>84683379
Ten's not allowed to be a satsuma because then he'd be ginger and he's not allowed to be happy

>>84683461
I suppose to make everyone happy you could just have Doctor...'menu's with multiple foods?

>>84683479
I will openly weep if they take his timedong away
>>
>>84683496
>I will openly weep if they take his timedong away

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
The Doctor is regenerating into a Dog, I thought we covered this.
>>
>>84683246
I'm with you mate. I'm up for a black Doctor and everything. I honestly don't care as long as he fits the role. Race, religion, body type, age, they shouldn't play a part at all. But I do not want a female Doctor. There's "shaking things up" and there's completely redefining the core concept of the show to please a small but very vocal community.
>>
File: rose_leslie.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rose_leslie.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>84683496
You'll probably get a companiondong.

>>84683479
I will say that /tv/ seems to be too harsh about women's attractiveness. I once saw several of them calling Natalie Dormer ugly.

>>84683452
>female wizards

>Merlin incarnation was Rose Leslie all along.

>>84683451
You assume that Chibnall doesn't want to cast a female Doctor. Is it possible that he's open to the concept, separately and of his own volition?
>>
>>84683531
"Well regenerations are always a bit ruff."
>>
File: 10endoftime.png (109KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
10endoftime.png
109KB, 360x360px
>>84683602
>companion dong
IT'S NOT THE SAME, REEEE
>>
>female doctor
>male companion
How would this dynamic work? Would we see half human half timelord babies.
>>
>>84683338
>T.hanks.
Fuck me, Tom Hanks is on /who/? Dude, you were perfect in The Green Mile and I love your work on Toy Story.
The Polar Express though...really Tom?
>>
>>84683573
>>84683246
Nice samefag. Please refrain from posting your internalized misogyny outside of your containment board. Domestos will be administered shortly.
>>>/pol/

>>84683648
Your autism is flaring up.
>>
Bad ratings create cis male white doctors,
Cis male white doctors create good ratings,
Good ratings create transexual gay black Muslim doctors,
Transexual gay black Muslim doctors create bad ratings.
>>
>>84683629
Any more than we've seen babies when it was "male Doctor, female companion."
>>
>>84683715
That's different, they wouldn't let a two thoudand year old alien played by a sixty year old man fuck a twenty year old companion played by a 30 year old woman.
>>
>>84683671
Tom Hanks thing was just a silly joke, but now I see you're just trying to stir shit in here.
If you're sensible /who/, ignore this anon.
>>
>>84683629
That dynamic could work very well.
>>
>>84683748
You must be new here.
>>
>>84683748
> not knowing about the Doctor fag
I remember my first visit to 4chan too.
>>
>>84683748
Since you are clearly new.

http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Tinychan
>>
>>84683784
>>84683816
Don't go on /tv/ or /who/ much unless the show's on. Should I be aware of something? I've been back here for some weeks now but never encountered an anon so vehemently discussing his ideas about a female Doctor and calling anyone who disagrees a misogynist or a samefag when multiple people do not share his opinion.
>>
File: 6+54165168.jpg (30KB, 948x198px) Image search: [Google]
6+54165168.jpg
30KB, 948x198px
>>84683671
You're a fucking retard, please gas yourself.
>>
File: doctor_dick.png (103KB, 1419x389px) Image search: [Google]
doctor_dick.png
103KB, 1419x389px
>>84683938
> implying the Doctor fag gives a shit about a female Doctor
See >>84683859
>>
>>84683784
>>84683816
>>84683859
Oh right, get it. Guess I "missed out" on this hilarious shitposting. Like I said, I'm only here around the time that DW is on tv. I see no point in hanging out in generals 9 months a year without news or information.
>>
>>84683531
Kris would obviously be a corgi, but what would he wear?
>>
File: 6556tttyg.jpg (32KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
6556tttyg.jpg
32KB, 615x410px
Going back to a previous discussion, does anyone have any photo's or stills of Chibnall where he doesn't look like a serial killer? Seriously all of the pics I have of him make him look like a fucking serial killer. It's those dead eyes man
Anyone have a pic where he actually smiles? Or does that just make it worse?
>>
Sorry for posting on topic, guys, but is Revenge of the Cybermen good?
>>
>>84684194
It's fantastic
>>
I'm working my way through Classic Who now and just got on to the Third Doctor but I'm not liking the whole being stranded on Earth bullshit, are there any good episodes I'm missing out on if I just skip to when he gets the TARDIS back and ditches UNIT?
>>
>>84684377
Yes, the Third Doctor's UNIT era is pretty comfy and actually has a lot of good episodes
>>
>>84684377
Can't help you there I'm afraid. Only watched a bit of Pertwee. The whole "stuck with UNIT" thing was a terrible choice for a show about travelling through time and space. Was it really for budget reasons, so they could have stories fixated on Earth to save on the money to build wobbly alien sets? Why not use a quarry again if you wanna go alien planet
>>
>>84684377
Don't skip anything you HUGE pussy
>>
File: 1759737418568.png (832KB, 829x607px) Image search: [Google]
1759737418568.png
832KB, 829x607px
>>84684192
>>
>>84684421
Have any recommendations?

>>84684485
Yea I know, it didn't look like the alien sets were super high budget anyway, and watching the Doctor zooming about in a car feels weird. It's like if birds walked everywhere
>>
File: dogtor.png (418KB, 912x690px) Image search: [Google]
dogtor.png
418KB, 912x690px
>>84684083
>Featuring KRIS MARSHALL as the VOICE of the Dogtor
>>
>>84684580
>Have any recommendations?
Yes EVERYTHING YOU MOTHERFUCKING PLEB
>>
>>84684580
Here are my favorite 2 stories for each season

>Season 7
Spearhead from Space
Inferno

>Season 8
All of The Master's arc is pretty good, but the best are
The Mind of Evil
Colony in Space

>Season 9
The Curse of Peladon
The Time Monster

And after that the Doctor's exile is finished. I still reccomend you watch it all, tho.
>>
>>84684845
Time Monster is GOAT.
>>
File: chibnall1.jpg (162KB, 844x1307px) Image search: [Google]
chibnall1.jpg
162KB, 844x1307px
>>84684192
>>
>>84684192
>>84684522
>>84684893
The man just radiates serial killer vibes. I'm sure he's not a serial killer, but it must be tough to live looking like that. If I had kids and saw him in a park I'd tell them to stay away, that's the kind of vibe he's rocking.
>>
>>84684845
Thanks, I'll give these all a shot
>>
Not that other anon, but I'm about to start from Spearhead and watch everything. I hope I don't regret this. Allons-y.
>>
Most underrated story for each Doctor? Not a classic necessarily but something that deserves more appreciation?
>>
>>84685360
>Allons-y.
fuck off
>>
If the sixth doctor is THICC and the tenth doctor is a twink, then what are the others?
>>
>>84685426
eleven is swole
>>
>>84685426
Since it's quiet right now I'd like to tell you that I hate you very much

Worst trip by far
>>
>>84685426
9 is buff.
>>
>>84685492
>>84685531
You mean BARA
>>
>>84683629
hopeful if they go with female doctor they go even more progressive and give her a female companion
>>
>>84685372
I really like Boom Town and The Long Game from 9.
Tooth and Claw and The Lazarus Experiment for 10.
Dunno about 11, but I personally loved Kill the Moon for 12. No idea why everyone hates it, it was a great episode.
>>
>>84685555
>quads for bara eleven
n-no
>>
>>84685372
The War Machines
Fury From the Deep
The Mutants
State of Decay
Mawdryn Undead
Mark of the Rani
Paradise Towers
The End of the World
Gridlock
Hide
Last Christmas
>>
>>84685616
Y-YES
>>
>>84685375
Sorry bruh. I would've quoted Pertwee, but I don't think reverse the polarity makes sense in that context.
>>
I am about to watch The Trial of a Time Lord.
What am I in for?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 260x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 260x208px
>>84685821
THICC obviously
>>
I tell you, brigadier, there's nothing to worry about. The brontosaurus is large and placid.
>>
File: Zhang Pie Lord.jpg (514KB, 1200x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Zhang Pie Lord.jpg
514KB, 1200x1820px
>>84685854
I had no idea THICC was a crime.
>>
>>84685645
>The End of the World
>Gridlock
Are those underrated? Because they're some of my absolute favourite episodes. TWOTW was a great whodunnit and actually quite scary to little 13-year-old me when it aired. As for Gridlock, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Gridlock is a fantastic bit of DW. The story, the setting, the idea of an endless traffic jam going on for eternity and only fueled by the hope of the drivers to reach their destination. The Face of Boe thing was great too, but even without that Gridlock is one of my favourite stand-alone episodes of NuWho along with Midnight but I assume everyone loved Midnight.

>Hide
This would've been so much better if the ending wasn't about disgusting-looking aliens just wanting to get back together out of love. There was some great suspense though.
>>
>>84685868
Sontarans perverting the course of human history.
>>
Rose I'm trying to resonate concrete
>>
>>84686033
TEotW also has a great moment where the Doctor tells Rose about Gallifrey.
>>
File: Doctor_calling_card.jpg (14KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor_calling_card.jpg
14KB, 320x237px
New card, what do you think?
>>
File: meirlaf.jpg (8KB, 236x271px) Image search: [Google]
meirlaf.jpg
8KB, 236x271px
>>84686171
am i a timelord or just autistic
>>
>>84686239
Me on the bottom.
>>
I'VE DONE IT AGAIN A PICKED UP ANOTHER STUPID APE
>>
File: Doctha Who.jpg (200KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
Doctha Who.jpg
200KB, 500x664px
Thange ma wear, ant nod ah mowent tho swoon.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 480x720px
BARA TIMETIDDY
>>
>>84686537
Quality post
>>
File: Autism toy.jpg (22KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
Autism toy.jpg
22KB, 355x355px
The 13th Doctor's gimmick should be that he has a sonic fidget spinners.
>>
>>84686205
I know. It's just a brilliant episode in many ways. Especially when you're jumping into DW with the reboot as it aired. The Gallifrey talk was great. The suspense was great. The blue dude being burned to death was great. Rose almost being burned to death was great. Zoe Wanamaker as the baddie was great. Rose interacting with a woman from the vast future who basically plastig-surgeried herself until she was just a lump of skin with a face was great. It might be my favourite Eccles episode.
>>
>>84686524
Oh cmon Tom Rosenthal is STICC not THICC
>>
>>84686613
No his gimmick is that he's really unlucky because he's #13
>>
>>84686692
>A companion dies every episode.
>>
>>84686715
So he's like 8 but worse
>>
>>84686681
Getting very tired of this "thicc" meme of yours
>>
>>84686749
WELL I AINT
>>
File: The Thicc Doctor.gif (971KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
The Thicc Doctor.gif
971KB, 256x192px
>>84686749
>Anon can't handle the THICC.
>>
>>84686613
>>84686692
I'd like it if they made a point of 13 being unlucky. Maybe put a three-leaf clover on his costume. Make him constantly trip over, make him wary of black cats and ladders. Kris Marsall could do that perfectly.
Make him a Monk-like character (the US detective show, not the aliens from this year's three-parter) were he's a bit autistic about superstitions like horseshoes and stuff, contantly fidgeting with stuff in the background to make it "good", like he finds a bookcase and he puts the books in alphabetical order.
>>
>>84686899
>He
>Him
>His
Oh my sweet summer child...
>>
>>84680208
What's this from?

>>84681588
I thought I was the only one. What are some of your favourite titles?
>>
>>84680208
underrated
>>
>>84686938
Oh my god /who/ you are horrible tumblrina guards
>>
>>84687002
The Android Invasion
>>
>>84687030
You tell me, we even have a tumblrina tripfag
>>
>>84687139
>implying im a tumblrina
>>
>>84687251
I'm not talking about you silly
>>
>>84687251
Pretty sure they meant me
>>
>>84687002
NuWho I loved
>Silence in the Library
>Forest of the Dead
>Gridlock
>The Satan Pit
>Oxygen

How about you?
>>
>>84687283
Might have meant me.
>>
File: nardy.jpg (63KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
nardy.jpg
63KB, 620x374px
nardole should be the next doctor

I don't care what asspull they have to pull to make it happen, just make it happen
>>
>>84687322
Do you have a tumblr?
>>
>>84687283
>>84687322
oh sHIT well I still have a surefire way to repel tumblrinas
THENEXTDOCTORWILLBEADUDETHENEXTDOCTORWILLBEADUDETHENEXTDOCTORWILLBEADUDE
>>
>>84687368
That won't stop Edge. He wants a sexy male Doctor.
>>
>>84687368
>implying they care about it being male
They just want it to be black and fuck white wymyn.
>>
>>84687322
I do not dance.
>>
File: 1496712753548.jpg (61KB, 988x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496712753548.jpg
61KB, 988x768px
>>84687331
this
>>
>>84687368

see

>>84687419
>>
>>84687419
>>84687457
oh no is he gay
>>
>>84687425
You're confusing jews with tumblrinas
>>
>>84687490
She's a fucking tranny how new are you?
>>
>>84687490
nope

re: last two letters of my trip
>>
>>84687528
>>84687543
oh
ooooooh
Well thank you for teaching me a lesson today folks
>>
>>84687597
Seriously how fucking new are you?
You have to lurk for 2 years before start posting
>>
>>84687493
The puppet does what the master tells it.
>>
the next doctor is gonna be some stupid bitch and you all know it

the show has been cramming hints and sjw shit down our throats for the past 2 seasons
>>
>>84687726
It's going to be Kris, it's obviously going to be Kris.
>>
>>84687815
Don't avoid the question
How new are you?
>>
>>84687844
...Kinda new, actually.
I first went here when Extremis aired, I think.
>>
Threadly reminder that the doctor is a masculine character and missy, although a great character, is a completely different character to the master. Having a female doctor would create a completely new character, not just a new regeneration
>>
>>84687289
This is gonna be a long list.

Nothing at the End of the Lane
The Masters of Luxor
Domain of the Voord
The Guardian of the Solar System
The Tenth Planet

HMS TARDIS
The Mind Robber
The Isos Network
Future Imperfect
Helicon Prime
Twin Piques

The Arkwood Experiments

Too many to type out on a phone
>>
>>84687895
>been here for 2 and a half months
>already tripfagging

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>84687895
Don't let them bully you for not knowing who I am, man, you're aight
>>
>>84687971
A lot, actually.
I seriously have autism.
>>
>>84687972
fuck off tranny
>>
>>84682020
>Moffat used the "I'm the Doctor, look me up in your database" thing way too many times
It's almost pottery that the first time Moffat ever did this was Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead, considering those episodes were the debut of nearly every tired horse trope Moffat would proceed to beat into the ground over the course of the next near decade.

Still a great two-parter but Moffat's repetitive writing has made it age poorly.
>>
What are /who/s thoughts on this? And also The Sandman and Church and the Crown if you've heard those
>>
>>84688008
Gee, tell us something we don't know...
>>
File: 1498979911661.jpg (141KB, 1000x526px) Image search: [Google]
1498979911661.jpg
141KB, 1000x526px
is clara a cuck?
>>
>>84687726

Nah, they won't risk it with the ratings as they are, I'm pretty sure the 14th Doctor will be though.
>>
>>84688224
That's Gareth!
>>
>>84683379
>>9 had a banana scene where he swapped Jack's wall blaster for a banana. He alwso said top banana at one point.
>Don't remember this at all but I'll take your word for it.
9 personally shut down the weapons manufacturer where Jack got his squareness gun and replaced it with a banana grove because he's an insufferable pacifist. Then in a clever bit of meme parallelism he later swaps Jack's gun for a banana when Jack wasn't looking. This was in The Doctor Dances.

Moffat tried to turn "bananas are good" into a meme catchphrase for the Doctor. He did a callback to this scene in The Girl in the Fireplace with 10's banana daiquiri bit and another one when 11 pulled the same replace-the-gun-with-a-banana trick on River.

>I'd personally give 9 chips because I seem to remember he and Rose were ravenous for chips after The End of the World.
Having recently rewatched Series 1, you're correct, it was just Rose who wanted the chips though (the scene was something like the Doctor asks her what she wants i.e. in terms of their future, she says she wants chips to deflect the question). barmy that you remembered this and not the banana thing though
>>
>>84688282
>tfw you could keep fucking up the takes until after the 28th they decide to just get it in editing but youve already cum in your pants
>>
>>84688282
Missy's a rapist.
>>
>>84682208
>6 being a meme picture of a cherry pie with lattice crust
I thought it was meat pies that Colin is crazy for
>>
NEW THREAD >> 84688503

NEW THREAD >> 84688503

NEW THREAD >> 84688503

NEW THREAD >> 84688503

NEW THREAD >> 84688503
>>
>>84688526
*clap, clap clap*
>>
>>84688526
Bravo.
>>84688503
>>
IM RETARDED

NEW THREAD >>84688503

NEW THREAD >>84688503

NEW THREAD >>84688503

NEW THREAD >>84688503

NEW THREAD >>84688503

NEW THREAD >>84688503
>>
>>84688480
Man I just based it off that one pic that paintanon did
>>
>>84688558
Tell us something we don't know.
>>
>>84688469
Clara is the rapist for hugging 12 when he said he didn't like physical contact
>>
>>84688526
>completely fucked up the link
>like 15 posts too early

I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
File: 1445990635182.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445990635182.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1373422396194.gif (986KB, 280x218px) Image search: [Google]
1373422396194.gif
986KB, 280x218px
>>
File: 1424989530506.jpg (365KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1424989530506.jpg
365KB, 1536x2048px
>>84688008
Pssht join the club.
>>
>>84690113
Post more tits please Cloister.

Or actually if I pay you will you take them out on Skype for me?
>>
>>84690447
You don't want to see my tits anon they're covered in hair. If you go to McGannChan and find the NSFW thread you will see a ton of Belle's tits like those above. If you like she'll make a fansign and ill upload it somewhere and drop a link in a bit
>>
File: 133773696226212.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
133773696226212.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>84683859
Nice fail article, TG2sox.

>>84683978
Nice editpost.

>>84684010
Your're losing it, Josh.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.