[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was that horror movie called where the monsters only come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What was that horror movie called where the monsters only come out in the dark to snatch people and one of them is like a giant spider or something?
I think they also "mark" kids when they're young and comes back for them

>inb4 Darkness Falls
It's not Darkness Falls
>>
It
>>
No such movie has ever existe. Only in the depths of your autism rattled mind would such a creation be made. Booooooooo!
>>
>>84672433
Nah, not that old, it was this movie where the monsters actively try to cut the lights so that they can catch shit
>>
>>84672461
haha
>>
>>84672461
lol
>>
>>84672422

The Descent
>>
You talking about "They"? I was working at Blockbuster when that shitpile came out. Goddamn, I hated that movie.
>>
>>84672461
lel x)
>>
>>84672468
Lights Out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_nTMprod00
Darkest Hour?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgXzLMQuQ6Y

I haven't seen either of these films, just the trailers.
>>
File: itsit_det.jpg (110KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
itsit_det.jpg
110KB, 500x328px
>>84672585
I dunno if we're being trolled, or if we're genuinely having an Information Technology failure.
>>
>>84672511
It was 10/10 until Craven fucked the ending.
>>
>>84672422
Pitch Black. pretty sure thats what you're looking for
>>
>>84672422
Sounds like you could be misremembering Aliens

>the monsters only come out in the dark to snatch people
They mostly come at night, mostly

>one of them is like a giant spider
The Queen (pic related)

>I think they also "mark" kids when they're young and comes back for them
Newt was just lucky and hid well, but they were still looking for her

>>84672468
>the monsters actively try to cut the lights so that they can catch shit
The marines set up turret guns which the Aliens swarm to take out
>>
im curious now
>>
>>84672511
Thank you anon!
Here, have a (You)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.