[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this scene cut from the final version of Guardians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 563476545353.png (170KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
563476545353.png
170KB, 854x480px
Why was this scene cut from the final version of Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)?
>>
I think it was part of a 'gearing up' montage that was dropped from the film. It would have used "Spirit in the Sky".
>>
Why was the sequel so inferior?
>>
Because Disney is the most sexless and inhuman company out there and they are afraid of intimacy, sexuality, sensuality, and especially violence. Their entire mantra since the foundation is to take already-existing stories and sterilize them for mass consumption by children and adults(children).
>>
>>84671475
at the beginning of the sequel yondu is at a club where there are very obvious robot prostitutes he just finished banging
>>
>>84671475
and no Disney sells sex. Jonas brothers? pretending they're pure by forcing them to wear purity rings but also being sex symbols for girls in the boy band crave. nah they know what's up
>>
File: bernardo.jpg (173KB, 1200x769px) Image search: [Google]
bernardo.jpg
173KB, 1200x769px
>>84671629
There's a difference between implicating sex and depicting sexuality
>>
>>84671629
Wow, possibly implied off-screen sex. I'm sorry, I was wrong. Disney does not actually sanitize literally everything they do.

kys
>>
>>84671440
it wasn't tho
>>
>>84671862
>completely aimless for the first hour or so
>the least funny jokes take up solid minutes at a time
>>
>>84671896
I thought the second was a lot better than the first, the villain actually had purpose and motivation, the action was a lot better, and the final fight was actually good compared to the first one.
>>
>>84672025
>Son, I gave your mother cancer will you join me now?
>DON"T PRESS THE RED BUTTON GROOT
Yondu and Mantis are the only good parts of the movie
>>
>>84671440
Too much baby groot meming
Too many forced "emotional" moments
Extremely carefree and sterile violence to pop music
An aesthetic that was less pleasantly colored and more a vomit of rainbow
Extremely contrived villain
Trying to hard to be funny (Same issue in Doctor Strange)
>>
>>84672062
I admit, the "I gave your mother cancer" was a tad over the edge, but Ego was a pretty good villain, he actually loved her so much that he couldn't bear to see her again, so he left and killed her, and he was constantly looking for a perfect son to carry on his legacy of taking to universe over and creating his perfect vision.

Yondu was definitely the highlight of the movie though.
>>
>>84672025
I'm with you with the villain being better and more interesting, but that's about all I can give the movie.

>the action was a lot better
Most of the action was unadulterated weightless shit. We talking about the movie where Rocket spends 5 minutes taking on dozens of mercs in the most out-of-place piece of action ever put to film.

But it was goofy so the normies loved it.
>>
what color do you think her nips are?
>>
>>84672206
It may have been weightless, but it was generally shot and directed well, the whistling arrow scene was amazing to watch, using the red streak when the lights went out and getting a bird eye view and pretty great, and the needle drop of "the chain" when Peter starts fighting Ego felt great.

The action in the first is easily forgettable.
>>
>>84672248
Dark green
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.