[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the most operator kino of the year won't be playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: wolf.jpg (319KB, 550x857px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
319KB, 550x857px
>tfw the most operator kino of the year won't be playing in your local kinoplex
>>
>>84668372
I don't watch Jap shit
>>
>>84668372
Looks like whoever put that poster together had a lot of fun. I'd watch it.
>>
>>84668799
Wolf warrior is chinese propaganda.
>>
cool poster, OP but I watched the trailer and it looked nothing special
>>
>>84668960
>whoever put that poster together had a lot of fun
Probably wu jing himself (the director and lead) since he appears in it six times. Meanwhile frank grillo is only visible from the back in the upper right.
>>
>>84668372
Is the enemy America at least? Or Taiwan.

Or Japan.

Or Uyghur rebels.

Or Tibetan rebels.

Or Vietnam.

Or Russia.

Or the Philippines.

Or India.

Fuck, Chinese were pretty much dicks with everyone at some point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China
>>
>>84669253
Looks like its niggers this time
>>
>>84669378
America then.
>>
>>84669253
Western mercenaries working for a drug lord

It's a CHINA STRONK cheesy action movie

It's a chink equivalent of something like Act of Valor
>>
File: 45547.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
45547.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>84669410
>bad guy is american
>actor is british
>>
>>84669464
You're talking about the first movie. Not that I expect the second to be any less political.
>>
>>84669009
oh well then hell im all over that shit.
>>
>>84669486
>implying any Freedom-loving American actor would play an American bad guy in a commie propaganda piece
>>
Why do Chinese films feel like propaganda?

>Watching Ip Man
>Closing text makes it sound like China were the ones that made Japan surrender in WWII due to their willpower and strength
>>
>>84669793
>>Closing text makes it sound like China were the ones that made Japan surrender in WWII due to their willpower and strength

Prove it wasn't and not online and see what happens
>>
>>84669819
What would a Chinese person do? Do they actually believe that as the truth?
>>
>>84669793
They probably do it for government monies.
>>
>>84669486
>>bad guy is american
I fail to understand how hat's not accurate.
>>
>>84669819
The Japanese were disgustingly cruel back then.
>>
>>84669938

not defending them, but who the fuck wasn't?

Also

>back then
>>
>>84669253
I'll never forgive their idiocy for joining the Korean war. (Unless they fix Best Korea with their own money)
>>
>>84669793
Yuropoor here, American movies feel like propaganda too. Not to mention Japanese animu.
>every significant geopolitical event in the world involves Japan
>every superweapon gets developed and fielded in/by Japan
>>
>>84670236
creative process draws from personal experience
you arnet going to base the movie in germany hwen youve spent your entire life in hollywood thats why all movies are in cali and shit
>>
>>84669970
Pretty much everyone when compared with the Japanese.
>>
Didn't this movie come out a few years ago?
They all look the same...
>>
>>84672035
It's the sequel
>>
>>84668372
>chink shit

all the other races laugh at your tiny cocks and faggy shaolins even joe rogan could beatdown
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.