[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

currently rewatching Alien Resurrection why the FUCK was Call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: a4boxinggloves.png (592KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a4boxinggloves.png
592KB, 1024x576px
currently rewatching Alien Resurrection

why the FUCK was Call wearing boxing gloves to grab the mug, there's no explanation and no hint of them in the previous scene
>>
>>84661496
The real question is, why did the captain give that latina such an erotic foot massage and are latinas into that?

Asking for a friend
>>
File: a4feet.png (450KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a4feet.png
450KB, 1024x576px
>>84661545
>>
>>84661635
>tfw relaxing after a long voyage just gazing at some qt's soles...
>>
File: a4butt.png (514KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a4butt.png
514KB, 1024x576px
still, im more into butts than feet myself
>>
ok some thoughts so far

>the sets look amazing and feel like a continuation of the aesthetic from alien and aliens with the color scheme from 3
>digital and CGI stuff is hit or miss but its better than than out today
>these space smugglers are huge dicks and barely a team, how did these guys even stand each other
>ripley's alien like mannerisms and demeanor are spot on but other than that she's a dead end, there's nothing else to her
>the shootout after the double cross is stupidly staged and executed, especially the last guard who just yells after all the others just got offed (except for the mexicano), clearly not a director with eye for action
>brad dourif is a great addition, very nice spin on the mad scientist
>every alien up to now has been great...
>...until the encounter after the white smuggler guy is killed, I felt like this was a Raptor from Godzilla (1998) than any other alien in previous movies: slow, dumb and only effective when the plot says so and by then it's too late

that's it for now, enjoying it so far
>>
>>84661496
the better question, does an android get drunk, or was she faking it the entire time?
>>
>>84661496
I think it was explained in a deleted scene.
>>
It's been two hundred years since Aliens/3 and technology hasn't advanced in any appreciable way.
>>
>>84662391
good thing I still got my quadrilogy dvd set, gonna check it out later
>>
>>84661496
They're drinking in the rec room, which is also a gym. You can see the machines in the back of the shop. They're also drunk, so they're fucking around. Or at least, the android is pretending to be drunk.
>>
>>84661496
You're a sperg. Kill yourself.
>>
File: FinalBoss.jpg (66KB, 388x700px) Image search: [Google]
FinalBoss.jpg
66KB, 388x700px
>>84661496
She was drunk. Future androids can get drunk and do stupid shit.
>>
>>84661496
The real question is how does she type when wearing boxing gloves?
>>
>>84662569
20 years since I've first seen this in the movie theatre, I think I've earned the right to nitpick one little thing. Go fuck yourself kid
>>
>>84661496
She's quirky. Have you never goofed around with sports equipment?
The real question is why the tough smugglers keep a soft qt like her around.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.