[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"What do you have there, Hoshi?" >"Oh just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: ENTERPRISE (2).jpg (68KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
ENTERPRISE (2).jpg
68KB, 875x568px
>"What do you have there, Hoshi?"
>"Oh just a little something I like to call the Universal Translator. It will make everyone speak English. You?"
>"I just finished inventing phasers and photon torpedoes. Basically what Starfleet will be using for weapons for the next 200 years or so. They're that fucking good."
>"Wow! I hear Trip just finished inventing shields and a better warp engine too."
>"Holy fuck, we should really tell the Captain."
>"He'll be with us in a sec. He's in the other room founding the Federation."

Fuck this show.
>>
>>84653284

>being this assblasted that best crew is getting shit done
>>
>>84653284

There's a reason why the flag ship of the federation is the enterprise asshole.
>>
>>84654555
fpbp + trips of man
Its been a long road.
>>
>>84654759

Gettin' from there to here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBcXXfzrqco
>>
File: 1498905773402.jpg (65KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
1498905773402.jpg
65KB, 1024x817px
Anybody else hate the intro song ONLY because it had lyrics,but later kinda liked it because of the awesome historical background images and you also realized that new doesn't mean bad?
Also,do you think Archer could beat up Riker? Hard to call,about 20 years ago people would argue about kung fu is Judi and it turns out mma wins.(literally MIXED martial arts,use what works for you)
>>
>>84653284
>>>84653284
>
>There's a reason why the flag ship of the federation is the enterprise asshole.

Wasnt the enterprise in ENT the only ship in the fleet? I remember them complaining about the vulcans holding them back.
>>
>>84653284
They founded the Federation in 3 episodes in the 4th season after completely neglecting any sort of development of it for 3 1/2 years. The rest of your points are shit too. Not that the show was good, mind you, but you're pushing it.
>>
>>84656500
>the only ship in the fleet?
It was the first warp 5 ship in the fleet. None of their other ships could keep pace with it.
Over the series they finish building the Columbia, with two more on the way I think.
>>
>>84653284

If Riker wrote a holonovel about the beginnings of starfleet with all the accuracy of Bravehart, that's pretty much what you'de get

BRAVO BERMAN
>>
File: Divert All Power To Enteranment.jpg (314KB, 776x585px) Image search: [Google]
Divert All Power To Enteranment.jpg
314KB, 776x585px
>>84654987
>do you think Archer could beat up Riker?
Archer has built up not getting laid aggression.
Riker would be all " I said STAND DOWN!"
Shouting would loose to a punch tackle. Confidence can take you far,but only so far,senpai.
>>
>>84653284
This is what humans can accomplish without a bunch of gay ass ayy lmaos on board.

(Vulcans don't count, they're Honourary Humans)
>>
>>84656770
>They founded the Federation in 3 episodes in the 4th season after completely neglecting any sort of development of it for 3 1/2 years.
They didn't found the federation. It was just the first time the governments or their fleets had ever worked together on a large scale.
And they had archer mediating the Andorian/Vulcan conflict early in season 1. Even the last episode when they're signing that aliance riker and troy say something like "I wish I could tell them this was the beginning of the federation, but it's not."
>>
i saw the ep where they encounter aliens with holodeck technology and i was like: ooh man is this what this show is gonna be?
>>
Honestly S3 is pure kino.
>>
File: Anbo-jytsu_arena.jpg (635KB, 1456x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anbo-jytsu_arena.jpg
635KB, 1456x1080px
>>84654987
>Implying Anbo-jyutsu isn't the pinnacle of the martial arts
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ms7njaijqB1qz4rgp.jpg (47KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ms7njaijqB1qz4rgp.jpg
47KB, 500x281px
>>84660265
>remembers the holodeck
>Doesn't remember sexy ass lizard fu who gets muh boi pregnant
>Everyone's got jokes
>Having to explain the situation to the klingons so they don't blow them up
That's a good ass episode.
>>
File: 1487984324852.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487984324852.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>84660347
Bluff called.

Did you know that name off of the top of your head or did you put a choke on google until it gave up the name?
Either way,very impressive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.