[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deebo's abuse is more emotional than physical. Sure, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Deebo.jpg (13KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
Deebo.jpg
13KB, 180x215px
Deebo's abuse is more emotional than physical. Sure, he can beat you up. You know this. And knowing is enough. Deebo's true power is in making you feel powerless. Deebo only resorts to physical violence as a last resort. Because once you've had that first ass-whooping, the second one isn't as intimidating. Look at what happened to Red. Deebo beat the masculinity out of him--later he literally made this grown man cry! But what was the result? Red came back more assertive and confident than ever. Because he got that first ass-whooping, and realized it wasn't so bad, Deboo's power over him began to wane. At the end he came back and took back his grandmama's chain, and even gave him a taste of his own medicine. Sure, Deboo was slipping in and out of consciousness, but the point is that the old Red, with his bitch ass father, wouldn't have had the courage to do that. Not only that, but because Craig saw Red pull himself together after a beating from Deebo, he began to see through the facade. That Deebo wasn't a titan, but a man. And what do all men share? A weakness against bricks. And even Ezel had started talking back to Deebo at that point. If Deebo had remained aloof, he'd still be in power. But he didn't, and that one punch against Red marked the beginning of his fall from grace.
>>
t. Reddit
>>
>>84651745
>he can beat you up
I don't know who that nigger is but I could just shoot him.
>>
>>84651794
All you would do is make him angry
>>
Before the start of the movie, it's established that Deebo choked Ice Cube's character out and jacked his shit recently. He didn't suddenly stop being afraid and stop hiding his chain and watch when Deebo came around that Friday.
>>
>>84651794
coward, a real man fights
>>
>>84652023
Then how come all niggers do is shoot each other?
>>
>>84651794
You a man with that gun?
>>
>>84652053
because you watch fake news
they duke it out in the streets
>>
>>84652073
Who are the most famous blacks of all time, and how did they die?
>>
>>84652106
Michael Jordan and Shaq aren't dead
>>
Deebo really makes you think about the concept of ownership. Whose bike was it really? Does it belong to a man who purchased it but can not keep it, or does it belong to the man who has the power to take it and keep it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.