[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we haven't introduced the Ant-Man yet >let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>we haven't introduced the Ant-Man yet
>let's have Tony Stark as the creator of Ultron

>we don't have rights to Mr. Fantastic
>let's have Tony Stark be Spider-Man's mentor

so RDJ is Marvel'l one-man solution for filling holes now?
>>
File: original_1263823686.jpg (454KB, 2002x3000px) Image search: [Google]
original_1263823686.jpg
454KB, 2002x3000px
>>84649654
yes
>>
File: 1498752860210.jpg (122KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498752860210.jpg
122KB, 500x750px
Marvel has given RDJs career a real lift
>>
I mean who else is gonna build Ultron? Cap?
>>
He is the most beloved MCU character, which more than likely bumps sale records.

If they cared about good writing, they'd use other characters.
>>
It all started with the iron man film, so I don't really have a problem with RDJ bring the centre character
>>
>>84649654
Fuck you. Having Ultron be an extension of the Jarvis ai, and Stark's paranoia and hubris was an inspired touch.

Here's the cold hard truth: NOBODY READS COMICS. The cinematic universe is the default universe now.

Get over it or kill yourself.
>>
>>84649654
>we haven't introduced the Ant-Man yet
>let's have Tony Stark as the creator of Ultron
Blame Edgar Wright being a hack for that.
>>
>>84651459
well you're not wrong, marvel comics have been fucking shit for the last 20 years
>>
>>84651459
>Having Ultron be an extension of the Jarvis ai, and Stark's paranoia and hubris was an inspired touch.
True. It also makes more sense that he would be the one to build a killer robot, not the dude who can shrink himself.

>>84651502
>>
>>84649654
Anon, without RDJ the MCU would sink. The only original thing that can go on by itself is GOTG.
>>
>>84649654
>we don't have rights to Mr. Fantastic
>let's have Tony Stark be Spider-Man's mentor

How are these related? Fantastic was never a mentor to Spidey either
>>
>>84651748
bombastic bagman
>>
>>84649654
He's the most popular actor. The studio is pleasing their audience by favoring him. He's in higher demand. That's why he's paid more too.
>>
>>84650345
He is kind of a shitty little faggot, though, eh?
>>
>>84650345
It is kinda funny to see that no matter how much material success someone enjoys, there's always gonna be that one thing they can't control that makes them self-conscious.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.