[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best fuckin intro coming through and then jumping the fuck o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fall-guy-truck1[1].jpg (149KB, 944x707px) Image search: [Google]
fall-guy-truck1[1].jpg
149KB, 944x707px
best fuckin intro coming through and then jumping the fuck over you
https://youtu.be/dj9ev40C30M
>>
you all suck
>>
>>84634957
>>84635442
Fall Guy was great, son. Just got up myself. Not going to see shows like it again because of all the sissy men and pro dyke feminist cunts ruining the industry.
>>
>>84634957
>>84635442
It's been a while but I remember fondly the alien episode. Admittedly I was a young boy of seven or eight when it aired but it was truly a kino episode. I don't remember much else about it though, it was a long time ago.
>>
Fall Guy rules!

The theme song, the chick in the bikini in the intro, and the Elvira episode are all kino.
>>
Make way! True 80s helikino coming through!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFLFH8GW4gs
>>
Raven Majors was best Lee
>>
>>84639622
This January you need to Michael Down your Vincent in Jan Quadrant Vincent 16
>>
How did they achieve that effect of the letters on the video back then when they couldn't use computers to do this stuff? Did they just print the letters over the tape?
>>
>>84640301
>when they couldn't use computers to do this stuff?
They had computers, dummy.
>>
>>84640341
But not for film editing, right? Weren't computers only used for NASA and boring spread sheet office jobs back then?
>>
>>84640371
in the fucking 80s? Yes they had computers for film editing. It was still film but they used computers for compositing and, you guessed it, ANIMATION.

Did you think Tron was just an immaculate conception? You are fucking RETARDED
>>
File: 147515.png (62KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
147515.png
62KB, 450x304px
>>84640427
Damnit, I forgot about Tron. Thanks for the knowledge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.