[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? I thought it was pretty good tbqh. Michael Sheen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 880x587px
Thoughts? I thought it was pretty good tbqh. Michael Sheen stole the show.
>>
>>84631123
ending was shit desu

how it should have went down

>don't bother with the whole captain waking up or the damaged ship story arcs
>after she finds out, she brutally murders him with a blunt object the night that she sneaks into his room, rather than just beating him up a bit
>she disposes his body out of the airlock, kino shot of his bloodied and frozen corpse floating off into space
>one of those JLaw writer/narrarator monologues about life on the ship by herself, discussing the morality of what both she and Pratt did and lamenting about being alone but optimistic for her future on the ship
>near the end of the monologue a shot of her disassembling the bartender while she discusses her optimism
>next shot is her looking at the pod of a sleeping Chad, running her fingers along the glass
>cut to black and roll credits
>>
>>84631139
Sounds like shit. Thank God u aren't in charge
>>
it would have been better if we didn't find out he woke her up until the end
>>
>>84631312
What's going on in the upper right corner of that screenshot
>>
>ship only gets damaged enough to wake up jurassic park meme man
>meme man is good guy and doesnt wake anyone else up and just does the shit he did in movie
>Jlaw wakes up but nobody knows how, pod just malfunctioned
>her and meme man do they shit they do
>one day they find a video tape on their big bed
>its recordings of them doing their shit
>some creep opened jlaws pod
>there is some serial killer dude on the ship
>he knows their every move
>weird creepy tapes of them doing shit
>turns out the bartender is really good friends with this guy and lets it slip that he also knows him
>this guy almost kills Jlaw
>Meme man needs to sacrafice himself to kill killer and save jlaw
>does it
>jlaw writes about it, final scene is her finding the stowaway pod killer was hiding in
>there is another opened pod next to it
>she turns slowly to look behind her
>cut to black
>>
>>84631562
Interesting. The problem with the movie was that there's no mystery, which is essential to good sci fi.
>>
>>84631524
dance off
>>
>>84631562
You need one final scream before cut to black. Every hokey horror movie has a dumb jump scare at the end
>>
>>84631123
what a subtle reference to Twin Peaks
>>
They never should have remade The Shining.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.