[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize /tv/ is so slow tonight because its full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: msdf.jpg (18KB, 370x280px) Image search: [Google]
msdf.jpg
18KB, 370x280px
>tfw you realize /tv/ is so slow tonight because its full of redditor normies watching fireworks and getting laid tonight
any movies besides harry potter for these feels
>>
>>84627698
>using the word normie

back to r9k with you
>>
>>84628255
family guy unironically created the term "normie"
>>
File: IMG_3146.jpg (31KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3146.jpg
31KB, 500x396px
>laying in bed browsing /tv/
>can literally hear all the fireworks going on
>>
>tfw to smart to appreciate bright lights and loud noises without quality narrative and cinematography
>>
>>84627698
>no muricans
that's why this place feels so nice tonight
>>
>>84628299
I wonder why nobody on this website ever points this fact out.
>>
>>84628299
>>84630081
ashamed
>>
>>84629498
Hello future Muslim murdered civilian
>>
>>84630081
>>84630139
Most current posters weren't alive or old enough to form memories when that episode was aired. It's that episode where Peter becomes AESTHETIC
>>
>>84630162
>GET SHOT
>>
File: obama is a devil worshipper.jpg (33KB, 639x405px) Image search: [Google]
obama is a devil worshipper.jpg
33KB, 639x405px
>>84627698
Not me. 4th of July always just reminds me of war. That's what the explosions represent. Bombs. I'd rather be here, shitposting. I live near a reservation though, so all the rednecks will be lighting off legalized dynamite until 3am.
>>
>>84630268
The irony of this post . GL not getting beheaded anon . Being 100% serious
>>
File: 1493761988612.jpg (5KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1493761988612.jpg
5KB, 210x230px
>>84627698
>Amerifats go out and watch fireworks
>shitposting decreases for the night
>>
>>84630482
>teenagers are forced to spend time with family instead of being allowed to sit their Ass on the internet
>>
should I watch Harry Potter or some stoner flick like Superbad or Pineapple Express?? I am getting really blasted high either way
>>
>>84630547
No to Superbad . Instead watch one of those American pie style flicks .
>>
>>84630578
I've seen old school, road trip, the new guy, and and not another teen movie... but I haven't really seen the entirety of the american pie movies or van wilder.. probably the original american pie and that's it
>>
>>84630637
Those are mainstream style flicks. I'm talking about that bs where the main character tries to create a bikini college .
>>
>>84630547
>>84630637
If you're gonna get high, watch these. Some anon posted them the other night. It's like David Lynch edited a televangelist. I laughed and got creeped out, at the same time. Jim Bakker is a weird dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezENqnD_yGg&t=612s
>>
>>84630664
so you want me to watch the knock off ironic versions of those movies? I don't know man that sounds like too much for me

I just got back from seeing BATB again so I kinda have an emma boner
>>
>>84630752
But the knock of movies are actually funny and it has tits with no social politics
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.