[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was it when, in 1999, you get out of Phantom Menace and realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Anakin_Meets_Padme.jpg (87KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin_Meets_Padme.jpg
87KB, 1280x833px
How was it when, in 1999, you get out of Phantom Menace and realized Padme was probably the lover of that annoying blond brat and mother of Luke & Leia?
>>
>>84620256
>Prime Natalie Portman

Damn
>>
>>84621851
>Prime Portman
>Padme
>Not Mathilda
>>
>>84620256
They specifically stated in promotion and marketing she was Luke's mom. Remember Weird Al's song about Phantom Menace? That song came out before the movie and it already contain the line "he's probably gonna marry her someday".

So yeah, it was clarified pretty clearly from TV spots and trailers she was the mom.
>>
Got out of theatre.

Couldn't believe how bad the movie was.

Actually felt like someone was trying to cause me physical harm by taking something I loved and destroying it.
>>
>>84620256
I think I was 11 or 12 at the time so I was in my prime jerking age for Natalie. With that said, I have distinct memories of thinking the movie was somehow...off.
>>
>>84621976
I remember watching that shit. My mom was a huge Star Wars fan and I was really amazed with the trilogy as a kid so I was really excited being part of the new trilogy. I have never been disappointed so mucb in my life. It was shit. It wasnt even average. It was just plain shit. Fuck lucas for making this movie
>>
>>84621976
>>84623737
t. RLM
>>
>>84620256

I remember being a little kid watching ep 1 and thinking "it's it inappropriate an adult woman is flirting with a 10 year old boy? is she a pedo or what?"
>>
>>84620256
Too busy thinking about how much of a letdown it was to care about the weak plot points.
>>
>>84620256
dude I was 2 years old in 1999
>>
>>84626086
Yeah we can tell
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.