[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else really really hate Youtube now? Its becomin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 35

File: maxresdefault.jpg (384KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
384KB, 2560x1440px
Does anyone else really really hate Youtube now? Its becoming this place for long winded nerds and idiots and people who ridiculously opinionated about useless things, the video quality has plummeted and sometimes it feels like videos have gotten so long its writing checks its ass can't cash, with extremely repetitive music meant for 3 minute videos stretched to 10, or 20, or cult brainwashing videos being marketed as 'how-to'.

I'll just post some examples:

The Neverending but Profitable Beauty Bloggers (pic related)

Faux-Intellectualism Dressed In Cliche Smart Person Thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MT71ZJpMkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPIispN_4Co

Extremely Stupid and Bigoted Content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdGpUKx87A

Political Cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SbhAjewtc

Youtube Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vyvv7P6Ldo&t=209s

DOES THAT NEED AN HOUR AND 5 MINUTES? I mean really get a grip.

Am I wrong or what, what went wrong and can it be saved? Maybe its time to close this site down honestly, its time has passed.
>>
MY DAD'S A CHEF YOU THINK THAT'S GREAT
>>
>/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>84620193
>Does anyone else really really hate Youtube now?

I fucking can't stand it. I can't stand the talking head shit. I can't even watch it any more.
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about and I probably don't care. I'll tell you what my gripe with youtube is though.
>be listening to album
>ad starts playing half way through
>ad keeps playing
>ad keeps playing
>finally get up, the ad is 28 minutes long
>hands are filthy from work
>press "skip ad" with nose
>fucking youtube amirite
>>
>>84620447
get adblock what are you 11 years old
>>
If you don't like someone's content, why don't you just watch someone else who makes what you like?
>>
i can't stand half the internet
>>
>>84620447
>old people/infants on the internet problems
>>
>Hey guys, do you want to see the new epic Stephen Colbert video?
I have literally never watched one of them yet they are suggested to me every fucking day. In fact they're on the front page constantly in spite of having low six digit views.
>>
I'm mad at all that shitty normie content making bazillon views somesometimes, but I just don't watch it
>>
>>84620447
i haven't seen an ad on youtube in years
>>
Oh fuck off.
You only have yourself to blame if you get mad about something on YouTube.
No one, NO ONE is forcing you to watch it. Turn it off it you don't like it.
>>
>>84621339
what's an alternative video site
>>
>>84620193
Bump for subject matter
>>
>>84620193
Like music, most of it is shit, but there's still amazing stuff being made all the time, it's just mostly niche.
>>
>>84621379
You do realize the site's not the problem, you are.
>>
>>84621379
Turn to a different channel on youtube.
>>
whens the new youtube layout

they can't resist changing it for absolutely no reason
>>
Youtube is amazing. This channel for example is literally a goldmine:

https://www.youtube.com/user/wdtvlive42/videos
>>
>>84620193
/tv/ doesn't care about that

they're subscribed to their waifus, and jerk off to their videos. lot of them make ASMR videos. they make a buck off beta lonely virgins from /tv/ (which are just /r9k/ crossposters). It's pathetic. It's absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>84620447
adblock/YouTube Red/buying the album/pirating the album
>>
Willy Wonka edited to look like a horror movie, a woman opining on whether one can be too nice, a guy listing rap lyrics which can be interpreted as homosexual (how the fuck is this bigoted?), a news program, and some other guy talking about an event he went to.
It's not like The Young Turks, or AVGN are over a decade old or anything. It's not like vlogs were ever a thing, or that Tobuscus wasn't making his own parody trailers over half-a-decade ago.
>>
Youtube is made by all kinds of random people like you and me, not hired by hollywood. If literally none of those people are creating content you like, then maybe you're just impossible to please.
>>
File: Matt Wilkins AKA Kat SJW Blaque.jpg (362KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Matt Wilkins AKA Kat SJW Blaque.jpg
362KB, 1564x1564px
https://youtu.be/3ZZIx3X_-VI

>Not being into woke YouTubers.
SAD!
>>
File: bw1.webm (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
bw1.webm
2MB, 600x336px
can we talk about our asmrfus
>>
Survival Lily is entertaining and I learn something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGG73AhCIRk
>>
File: received_10213284487131440.png (113KB, 406x301px) Image search: [Google]
received_10213284487131440.png
113KB, 406x301px
>>84620193
I just wanted to make some stupid videos as a goof and garner an audience of maybe 15 people, but I'll just do it on vid.me instead because youtubers are so insane they assume everyone wants to be super popular and have youtube as a career
pic related is a youtuber who browses /tv/ and he's trying to build a youtube career by reading 4chan posts about channel awesome, if that's the point you reached in life you might as well give it all up and hang yourself
>>
>>84621379
Daily Motion is pretty good
>>
>>84621836
That's why I hate it. I literally could not give a fuck what any of these people have to say about anything.
>>
>what went wrong?

That's the problem, it was never "right". A long time ago youtube was just a vehicle to upload copyrighted content (music, Howard Stern, movie clips, etc). Then you got people doing things like recording stunts and pranks. Then it became lots of reviews of whatever.

Now it's just someone sitting in front of a camera ranting, or playing a video game (which for some reason people enjoy watching).

It's literally fucking cancer.
>>
>>84622017
l o w e f f o r t c o n t e n t
>>
>>84620295
>still up
All news related threads are now related too
thanks /v/ janny
>>
Explain the Superhero videos. Those are the fucking worst.
>>
File: American Made.png (2MB, 668x936px) Image search: [Google]
American Made.png
2MB, 668x936px
You forgot the one thing that redeems youtube: Listening to you're waifu describe ancient canned food and the interesting history and facts about it.
>>
If they're doing shit in a single room with 1mil+ jump cuts it's shit

If if it's food travel videos where they interact with the locals and show how the food is made it's youtube kino or in a single room with minimal jump cuts and actually talking about something without a poor attempt at a family guy cutaway gag or if it's something that I like
>>
>>84622799
People spouting their opinions about stuff is not the only content on youtube. There's fight videos, sketches, pranks, video games, asmr, dancing, music etc..
>>
>>84623538
All shit I don't care about
>>
File: maxresdefault 2.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault 2.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>84623428
this.

pretty much anything with food is worth watching tbqh, even videos with really annoying hosts, because you still get to see food.

another underrated genre is waifus surviving in the wild
>>
>>84623577
All I know about is Steve and that one finnish guy who made ES and sausage macaroni.
>>
>>84623563
Youtube is just a place to upload any videos. It has literally every kind of video you could want, including some tv shows and movies. If you don't like any of it then you simply aren't entertained by videos.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 262x193px
I can't browse it anymore. All my recommended videos are SJW swill like Family Guy, John Oliver, or the Kardashians, despite me watching none of those things.
>>
File: 1426454197184.jpg (30KB, 520x436px) Image search: [Google]
1426454197184.jpg
30KB, 520x436px
I only use youtube to listen to obscure black metal demos and watch old b-horror movies.
*tips*
>>
>>84623750
guess you better kill yourself then, backwards conservacuck.
>>
>>84623770
imagine being this gay
>>
Terrible liberal based moderation
>>
>>84623785
go cry about youtube some more, precious snowflake.
>>
>>84620193

Absolutely. I remember when I would go to the homepage and there was a wide range of content, it really was for the average joe. But once you could make money of off it, then it became the cancer that it is today. Clickbait, let's play, fast cut edits, current events people in front of the camera talking a lot but saying nothing, reviewers with dumb gimmicks, reviewers who talk about everything about the product except the actual product in depth, etc... all in a race to produce quantity not quality. There's still good content but you just can't randomly come across it like it used to be.
>>
>>84622017

she did a video where she trying different robe, she soooo fine, dammmmmmn.....
>>
>>84623926
>There's still good content but you just can't randomly come across it
That's what makes me sad. Touching or using Youtube in any way is just disagreeable in general because I know that there's an invisible window between the good content which I enjoy and other instances of good content.
>>
File: IscCxIk.gif (866KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
IscCxIk.gif
866KB, 200x242px
>try to search some video or song
>20 different nightcores
>no original
Only problem i have with youtube
>>
>>84623428
nice
>>
>>84620193
>with extremely repetitive music meant for 3 minute videos stretched to 10, or 20
Didn't YT up the need for videos to be longer in order to get ad revenue?
>>
>>84624109
No but the longer it is the more ads you can stick in your video.
>>
Thank all the retards who dont use adblock.
>>
File: ian giggle pistol.webm (790KB, 379x213px) Image search: [Google]
ian giggle pistol.webm
790KB, 379x213px
There is some great stuff on yt, but most of it is shit.

Its turned into the same thing as every other form of media.
>>
>>84623577
Zero educational content unless you're a complete beginner.
>>
When I found out there were people making a good living by buying children's toys and opening them up while filming themselves.

I have no words for how that makes me feel
>>
>>84623577
Watched her vlog in Vancouver Island while on acid

I was so worried for her and started to try and give her tips.
>>
>now
fucking underage
>>
>>84621426
good goy
>>
File: All I know is pain wikihow.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
All I know is pain wikihow.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
>>84620447
>there are still people who haven't heard of Adblock
>these are the people you share a board with
christ
>>
>>84624625
jealous?
>>
>>84620860
>>84621096
>>84621298
>>84621530
>>84625184
He's clearly talking about youtube on his phone
>>
File: yav.jpg (144KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
yav.jpg
144KB, 1190x595px
>>84620193
I watched that Sargon interview on Rogan. Good lord is that man full of himself and these petty arguments. Who gives a shit about what different channels on youtube are bitching about.
I only watch youtube for creepy videos or public lectures by intellectuals.
>>
its full of indians spamming videos and liberals being salty. i never followed any youtubers anyway but dunkey and idubbz guy are fun to watch.
>>
I just use it for music and old, out of copyright movies. Sometimes a breastfeeding video too.
>>
>>84625202
Sargon also kept meme speaking and it was getting pretty aggravating. The look on Sargon's face when Joe said something like just go outside, was hilarious. Dudes a fucking shut in.
>>
File: 1496782792617.gif (1KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1496782792617.gif
1KB, 210x230px
>>84625184
>there are still people who haven't heard of uBlock Origin
>these are the people you share a board with
christ
>>
>>84625199
>clearly
Don't use words you don't understand
>>
>>84625266
The fact that Sargon was 3hours long and Bill Burr is only 1hr is a facking joke
>>
>>84620193
You're watching the wrong channels.
Get better taste

>>84622017
Who this? Who this?

>>84625095
That's pretty funny.
>>
I'm depressed at how disconnected I am with normal society

Half of the content on YouTube is low grade, lowest common denominator crock. Be it the "watch me play a video game and make shitty jokes", "lol being a nerd is so cool" or "cute girl talks about literally nothing" videos I just feel sad that I cannot help but get angry that these people are making money. Smosh, PewDiePie, etc are all fucking horrible

The only YouTube channels I subscribe to are CGP Grey and Zero Punctuation
>>
File: 1497795861051.jpg (71KB, 757x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497795861051.jpg
71KB, 757x393px
>The ability to add or edit annotations ended May 2
>What’s changed? As announced in March, YouTube turned off the ability to add or edit annotations.
>Why this change? Annotations are outdated. They don’t even work on mobile devices, which represent 60% of YouTube watch time. And annotation usage has dropped by 70% as creators switch to cards and our new end screens.
You know, I've been okay with Youtube's bullshit for a long time but this crosses the line.
>>
>>84625390
>I'm depressed at how disconnected I am with normal society
>watches reddit wick and all other meme pleb garbage television shows
>>
>>84620447
>>84620860
>>84621096
>>84621298
>>84621530
>>84625184
>Hands filthy from work
>Press skip ad with nose

Implying he's using his touch screen phone while utilizing a real world skill, most likely mechanical.

>What are you, some kind of dork? ADBLOCK ADBLOCK ADBLOCK ADBLOCK

Didn't know tv was full of neets and autisits.
>>
>>84625372
Burr's on all the time, that's why I think it's no big deal. I can't imagine Sargon will ever want to go on again. That fucking advanced civilization topic made him look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>84625437
>Didn't know tv was full of neets and autisits.
Sounds like you don't belong here.
>>
File: 1488779844110.jpg (286KB, 736x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1488779844110.jpg
286KB, 736x1164px
Since youtube was taken over by google it has been shifting towards a tool to be used by corporations rather than an indipendent content site. Same has happened with LITERALLY every prevelant social media site. It now targets children/teenagers as they watch the most ads, watch videos to the end and watch channels the most consistently. Bigger youtube Ecelebs are just now extensions of the site figureheads and pander to the will of the site. Youtube knows that shitty vlog style content gets the most ads watched as its the most frequent content in terms of videos and minutes watched so it relentlessly markets vlog channels on its featured segments. and de-monetizes long form content (like animations/video essays).

It has happened in stages over the years like a slow boiling of the frog and people have just become apathetic to it due to years of youtube edging slightly further and further, pushing boundries of what they can get away with and people have just become exhausted with complaining about it and eventually put up with it.

The worst part of all of this is that youtube is ruining the next generaton. I have a little brother who watches nothing but lets plays. He has a friend come around the house maybe once a week but youtube has completely replaced his need for social interaction similary to how this shithole has replaced mine. except i discovered this place when i was 17 in 2007 and had most of my social skills and he discovered youtube when he was 3 and isnt developing any social skills at all. Having a vlogger or letsplayer constantly talk to you is like having a virtual friend where you dont have to respond or get challenged with the actual hardships of social interaction. Its really fucked up and i guarantee that there will be a surge of men in 10 years or so who dont reproduce (similar to japan but for different reasons) because of the effect things like youtube have had on this generation.

Its different for women, i can expand if anyone wants.
>>
>>84621379
If there was an alternative that could compete with YouTube it would have the exact same problems you nonce.
>>
>>84625397
But they were unnecessary. The only thing people used them for were "oops I now know info in this video is wrong!" Or using them to take up the entire screen. Who gives a shit
>>
File: eddie bravo graduation photo.jpg (82KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
eddie bravo graduation photo.jpg
82KB, 600x886px
I've only used youtube to watch music videos, weird indie diy stuff, and a few podcasts. I don't even know what any that shit is in the OP. Most of the recommended and trending stuff on youtube is absolute shit. I don't have to click on it, to know this.
>>
>>84625397
Annotations were always as obnoxious as shit.
>>
>>84625437
So use firefox and adblock on your phone, dipshit. The device being used changes nothing
>>
>>84620193

Well, that´s your own fault matte. The whole point is you can choose what yo watch so how about you try and don´t watch shit?

Some channels are pretty useful way to get quick reviews, overviews or information about any topic, even obscure specific ones.

You can totally avoid most political or retarded topics... except SJW and PC shit. The fuckers are everywhere.
>>
>>84625307
>Skip ad with nose
At least read the entire thing before going full retard, okay lil buddy?
>>
>>84625437
>Didn't know tv was full of neets and autisits.
Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>84625594
>He doesn't move his mouse with his nose
Unbelievable
>>
>>84625271
Don't they demand shekels for adblock?
>>
>>84625429
> reddit wick and all other meme pleb garbage television shows

wat?
>>
File: 1499191055090.gif (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499191055090.gif
31KB, 200x200px
>>84625266
Admittedly I don't know much about Sargon. Has he any experience/education in history/politics? Looking at his wiki he seems all over the place, what with flirting with the idea of Sanders over Trump/Clinton. Backing Le Pen (and as myself being half French is fucking joke) and backing Brexit
>>
Why are there so many fucking redditors here
>>
I'm preparing to do a set of book reviews and upload them to YouTube. That's it. I'm pretty sure there isn't a market, but if I did one every two weeks I think it'd be a fun way to promote books I've recently read and enjoyed. I was going to do "Amusing Ourselves to Death" by Neil Postman followed by "The Closing of the American Mind" by Alan Bloom. I'm currently reading Rousseau's "Confessions" and that could also be a good book to talk about. Point is, I'd like to make these for fun, and if anybody watches them, great. If not? There's plenty of others with dead content circulating out there.

Internet is just the new television. You have every choice in what content you choose to watch or create. I don't watch the things you described because they're not something I enjoy. I haven't found any dedicated book reviewers so I've decided to try my hand at my own videos. Make content you enjoy, OP. The tools are there.
>>
>>84625613
No.
>>
>being mad at shit that doesn't directly affect you
How to spot a brainlet.
>>
File: 1495930639107.jpg (28KB, 503x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495930639107.jpg
28KB, 503x290px
>>84625652
>implying that things that affect society dont affect you

Whos the real brianlet?

You do realize that the internet is what sets the zeitgiest for the next generation right?
>>
File: 057.png (879KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
057.png
879KB, 800x800px
Youtube has always been useless normie aids that people play when they're eating a snack.

You fucking newfag.
>>
>>84625619
None. He's just a dude with a YouTube channel who gets most his base knowledge from wikipedia and other fellow YouTubers. That's the problem with a good bulk of these YouTubers, they don't actually have to know what the fuck they are talking about. Him and this other guy named ArmouredSceptic are constantly getting shit wrong and shift views to what's popular with their base. They're just chasing that Anti dollar.

Sargon's thing is to usually say "I don't know enough about it" when asked about something he spent full videos talking about. He goes out of his way to avoid actually discussing shit since he just spouts wiki articles without having any understanding.
>>
>>84625711
>You do realize that the internet is what sets the zeitgiest for the next generation right?
I don't even understand what you're talking about so it doesn't really matter to me.
>>
>>84625437
>Adblock? On a mobile device!?
>Surely you speak of witchcraft!
>I see nothing of the sort on the appstore front page, and what madman would dare to use the search feature?
>Preposterous I say!

Seriously stop.
>>
File: pkd.jpg (26KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
pkd.jpg
26KB, 340x270px
>>84625839
Fuck. I'm more experienced than that shit for brains; brb making my own channel soon.
>>
>>84620193
Youtube died in 2009. Now it's just a bloated corpse being pecked at by money-hungry vultures.
>>
>>84625625
Got
>>
>>84625961
Sorry I can't be all up to date with the latest technology bro.
>>
>>84625517
>>84625580
>>84625611
>>84625961
God I hate summer. Don't you have summer homework?
>>
>>84625713
there's always that one person in your friend group who forces everyone to watch those horrendous YLYL and Vine compilation videos saying OH THIS ONE WILL BE FUNNIER JUST WATCH IT before the zillionth video

YT is cancer
>>
File: AUTISM.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.gif
537KB, 480x270px
I only watch
>Starcraft II streamers
>Honest (Game) Trailers
>Comedy stuff
>Tutorials
>CinemaWins
I got from YT exactly what I wanted to and I'm perfectly happy with it. I spend 2 hours top in a week on YT and it feels great. Get rid of the shit you don't want and move on with your life.
>>
>>84620193
I only watch redlettermedia, mega64, and some art related channels. it still functions as a good video archive for things like music videos or documentaries so I can't hate it too much. but yeah "youtube culture" is absolutely cancer.
>>
>>84620295
Youtube is legit part of World Media now though, its got celebrities young people know and love and makes a lot of money and many people under 30 watch more of that than of usual TV.

>>84625519
YES holy shit thank you dude

I didn't cover that aspect in my OP but its really frightening. Virtual friends are the weirdest thing and it does make me worried about the future of new generations because Networking is a HUGE skill, without it you literally cannot get most decent jobs anymore and Networking with other people is so hard to know how to do without practice.

>>84625589
Nah you are right tbqh, there is a lot of good shit, if you look there was a bunch of amazing old shit back in the day. I guess I just needed to vent because all my mom does is use PS4 to watch political videos on youtube, I am in a bad family situation and must be in the same room as the family TV and then also I was noticing a few things I was browsing that were pissing me off and noticing how videos were all getting so long.

>>84625626
I wish you luck that is literally what I would do if I was a youtuber I don't think there is literally a famous book reviewer yet, you could possibly make a million bucks and get famous.
>>
File: poison.png (371KB, 587x624px) Image search: [Google]
poison.png
371KB, 587x624px
>>
>it's becoming

Always been that way imo it's better now than in 2009 with all the cringe EPIC POP CULTURE PARODY#286639
>>
>>84625543
>eddie bravo graduation photo
kek
>>
File: tissue box.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tissue box.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
>>84626259
>hush now, baby, don't you cry
>>
>>84626003
Godspeed you! French faggot.
>>
>>84622696
Eggkara dude. You would have done the exact same thing. Smegma king was no different. People make shit on YouTube to get seen. No one strives for niche. You can be mad at EM as long as you want. Make your little witch doctor videos that get 10 views. Or you can reach out to him and work with him to refine what you hate about his content. You're shouting into the abyss when he's seizing an opportunity to grow.
>>
File: 1477983195213.png (436KB, 545x507px) Image search: [Google]
1477983195213.png
436KB, 545x507px
The thing I hate about youtube right now is that the trending isn't even real anymore.

Its a monitored and regulated playlist. So basically any late night show gets on instantly and so does all the political stuff. You see videos with only some 10 thousand views on trending, instead of the video made by someone like idddubz, h3, or any other independent creator with millions within hours.
>>
>>84624053

What even is "nightcore"?
>>
>>84620193
I see Youtube ads on newer videos lately. Any decent filters I can use?
>>
>>84620193
The OP image makes me never want to watch YouTube ever again.
>>
If YouTube shows me that Mercedes commercial with a tattooed negro one more time I'm going to burn them to the fucking ground.
>>
>>84620860
Hey, mundane Matt told me to turn off that pesky ad block, so I did cuz you know FREE CONTENT AIN'T FREE!!!!

and then don't even get me STARTED on Linkara.... Seriously, poopy puffer, do you wanna fuck with [pic related] and catch his wrath? Hmmmmmm? I didn't think so. That's why it's best to listen to mattycakes right away b4 YouTube had to call I'm some "pipe hitters" to deal with your freeloading ass, you Nasty Cock Slut™®© [again, pic related]
>>
>Its becoming this place for long winded nerds

Ad revenue for long videos is what's killing a lot of that shit for me.

My hobby is tabletop minis and I'll watch some videos about a few topics and it'll be

"How to do this thing with your paints" - The video is 10 minutes long

The guy will talk and talk and talk and talk... the actual part of the video I want to see lasts 45 seconds

It's frustrating as shit
>>
There is more content then than a hundred lifetimes of video, and you choose to focus on some channels you don't like. I am getting you (or anyone complaining) is trying to come up as an intelectual with this, but is really not working.
>>
>>84620193
Youtube has always been shit
>>
>>84625519
>taken over by google
You mean the Jews- Sergey Brin being the owner
And the first thing Google did? Put the Jew Susan Wojcicki in as CEO. You're seeing what the Jew does to a society- parasite off of it.
>>
>>84620193
vloggers are the worst thing to hit human civilization

especially the ones who do it entirely for egotistical reasons whilst using their parents houses and income.
>>
>>84622017
Why do these whores pretend to be oblivious to the sexual shit they're doing?
>>
>>84620193
that editing is everything video was fucking horse shit what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>84635624
That makes it even sexier.
>>
>>84626862
You must have some pretty basic ass friends. None of my friends do that shit
>>
YouTube is fucking shite. Was watching a video. Something about Kendrick Lamar makes a song Inspiring the new generation. I guess because the video had "generation" in the title my recommended videos was nothing but millinial trash. It took me hours to fix it. The new algorithm is absolute ass
>>
>>84622107
What's that other survival chick who shows how to skin rabbits in one video? I think she also showed shooting rabbits with a silencer or high-powered airgun to take out several of them before they scatter.
>>
it's getting harder to find actual content but it is out there.

In 2-3 years youtube will just be a fucking shitty network though and at that point I'll have dropped it. It's like media companies don't understand the reason I don't watch satellite/cable TV.
>>
>>84625271
>not using umatrix

pshyeah...
>>
>>84623944
Sauce
>>
>>84620447
>listening to music through youtube
>>
>>84621452
I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard
>>
>>84636053
>It's like media companies don't understand the reason I don't watch satellite/cable TV
Why do you think they hyper-aggressively advertise with actual television clips on your main Youtube page? Of course they don't understand. They think that you're simply gone, and they need to buy you again.
>>
>>84632167
>grab track from yt2mp3
>throw it in audacity
>speed it up 1.5x or some shit
>save
>upload on youtube with edgy anime girl in background
There you go now you can make your own nightcore track.
>>
File: sUxcpjsH.jpg (220KB, 1027x1027px) Image search: [Google]
sUxcpjsH.jpg
220KB, 1027x1027px
Justinguitar makes up for all the shit
>>
>>84636151
well spamming me with their outdated advertising vehicles they trojan horse as 'shows' is certainly going to get me back!

I just want to watch Steve eat MREs from the 50s and be comfy.

Not some faggot on Jimmy fallon shilling their wares.
>>
>>84625437
Download the fucking video of the full album then and keep it on your phone. Fucking retarded normie.
>>
Do most people just watch whatever's in their recommended?
>>
>>84636215
>Download the fucking video of the full album
what are you
>>
>>84636099
Not that guy but I listen to "music" on youtube because it has plenty of rain/thunder with light piano videos that last for hours, which make perfect background music when I'm doing stuff, when I just want to snuggle in and be comfy listening to thunder rolling in or when my tinnitus is acting up and I need some noises to be able to sleep. Can't listen to actual music in the last case because either the music is too perky and keeps me awake or it seeps into my dreams and pisses me off to no end as I futilely try to turn it off in my dream.

I at one point tried just ripping the sound for convenience but the files became too big to be worth it whichever way I did it.
>>
>>84636215
That's even more retarded
>>
>>84636343
I guess I can understand that though. That's not exactly stuff you'd just torrent for convenience since it's all just one big track.
>>
File: 1498403629801.gif (3MB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
1498403629801.gif
3MB, 416x234px
>>84620193
>OP can't stop clicking on shit
>posts said shit for people, who also can't stop clicking on shit, to click on

I think you are part of the problem, OP.
>>
>>84620193
You have to realise that
>hate YouTube
Is wrong by definition. It's not TV where certain trends become universal and made it unwatchable for years. It's just a platform and if you spend your time in "Featured" or "Hot" or whatever that section is called, you are gonna bath in just unimaginable trash.

There's no sense in hating a mere mean of delivering information.

YouTube however can also be your comfy edutainment treehouse if you manage your subscriptions. There are thousands upon thousand of good creators that will meet your needs specifically.

I do agree that certain trends are catching up with almost every channel. Like making vids 10:01 for example, but that's more than tolerable.
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p8176
>>
File: dawsonEVERYWHERE.jpg (76KB, 653x390px) Image search: [Google]
dawsonEVERYWHERE.jpg
76KB, 653x390px
This is a screencap I took back in 2011
It's been shit for a long time
>>
>>84636629
>3 different channels

Why don't you just watch a channel you like.
>>
>>84625519
I'm your age and I think we're fortunate to have been kids before the internet became ubiquitous. I can't even imagine the kind of freaks the generation growing up now is going to produce
>>
>>84620193
Just choose the proper channels and you'll be good. Stop complaining like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>84620860
I'm sure companies love that you use ad block. I'm sure they'll never find some other way to compensate for this amazing loophole in an effort to ensure that people see their products even more often in the future.
>>
>check out what's trending on youtube
>Stephen Colbert talking about Trump
>The Young Turks talking about Trump
>Seth Meyers talking about Trump
>HBO Libtard talking about Trump
>Samantha Bee talking about Trump
>Vox talking about Trump
>British Guy talking about Trump

I can watch Conan insult Trump, his Trump and Obama fake phone calls are hilarious. But everyone else, it's literally like something straight out of South Park:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
>>
>>84636807
>caring at all if youtube gets money
Alphabet's got more money than god anon. If I think a website deserves ad money I disable my adblocker if not then I have it on. I have it on here too, since hiro started allowing shitty clickbait virus ads plus that spying bullshit found recently.
>>
>>84620193
OP is a butthurt redditor.
Please just go back to CNN and Vice then.
Youtube isn't any worse than it's always been.
>>
File: blue bend over.gif (224KB, 891x627px) Image search: [Google]
blue bend over.gif
224KB, 891x627px
ASMR is the last good thing about youtube
>>
>>84636888
>since hiro started allowing shitty clickbait virus ads plus that spying bullshit found recently.

Shit, I didn't even need that to have it on. There's no way I'm helping this festering wound make a single cent, I'm just here until it's finally amputated.
>>
what are you talking about? this is quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZGw2tfcWM

She has a great body of work
>>
Who /askamortician/ here?
>>
>>84620193
All these videos are the same because the channels all have the same company "helping" them maximise profits by views and subs and advertising revenue.

It's homogeneous trash because that's what people want. And people want homogeneous trash because the consultancy companies taught them that they did
>>
File: 1489784064480.jpg (621KB, 900x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1489784064480.jpg
621KB, 900x1666px
>>84636955
>those noses
>>
>>84627047
>Comedy stuff
like what? I struggle to find any youtube comedy channel that isn't kiddie tier humor
>>
>>84636099
I do it at work
got a bluetooth speaker and use the wifi to stream songs I don't have on my phone, or put on mixes that last for hours
>>
File: kek.jpg (35KB, 483x374px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
35KB, 483x374px
>2017
>not using youtube for comfy cooking videos
or primitivetechkino
>>
>>84636234
not him but that's what I do. Why is that so
weird?

I would never rely on streaming music.
>>
>>84637203
shit quality audio
>>
>>84637203
Because it sounds like absolute shit. Also Why the fuck would you download a full album? You'd have to cut all the tracks in audacity or something.
>>
File: Not Sure If Merely Pretending.jpg (22KB, 286x269px) Image search: [Google]
Not Sure If Merely Pretending.jpg
22KB, 286x269px
>>84637230
>pirated music has shit audio quality but streaming doesn't
>>
File: 1494491221444.png (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494491221444.png
36KB, 657x527px
>YouTube was parody and ytp kino heaven
>now its let's plays, vloggers, dramashit and reaction videos.
God help us
>>
>>84637276
Music ripped from youtube has shit audio quality but music ripped from youtube isn't the only thing that falls under pirated music. Also streaming music sounds like shit too.
>>
https://youtu.be/p-aw8fCOcQY
christina black is the true master of YouTubeKino
>>
>>84637303
You can rip it in a lossless way though, giving you the same quality without having to stream. You just end up with a fuckhuge file instead of actually separated tracks if you pirate it properly. If it's something that's just on youtube it's definitely more reliable than just streaming it every time.
>>
>>84636629
Remember when shane dawson was still relevant so he didn't have to resort to bottom of the barrel clickbait videos?
>>
File: CLi3kLsVEAAEsbl.png (664KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
CLi3kLsVEAAEsbl.png
664KB, 600x829px
>30 years old
>no kids
>plays with star wars toys
>no job
>gets money from thirsty nerds
>weird face
>obsessed with ponies

is jenny /ourgirl/ ?
>>
>>84620193
The only thing lacking is your imagination. Look for the nougats and suffer the inevitable stream of copycat and vacant content.
Use made content is more watchable than most of what is on tv and film which is all agenda driven and nepotistic shite.
>>
>>84638186
user*
>>
>>84638121
go back to shilling on reddit jenny
>>
>>84638354
check out my new video about BB8
>>
Who are some female youtube celebrities with hairy forearms?
>>
>>84622696
Can someone tell my fedoras are always obviously heavy internet users? They know more than anyone the stigma of wearing a fedora and yet they do it.
>>
Want to know why YouTube sucks? Look at what happens when the audience meets IRL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z21rLL7T0TQ
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.