[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Peter: Sure thing. Don't start without me! >Uncle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

>Peter: Sure thing. Don't start without me!
>Uncle Ben: And don't start up with me.

I'm not trying to meme or Raimipost. I legitimately want to know what the fuck he meant by this.
>>
>>84612608
By "painting the kitchen" he meant the paint was blood. They were planning on killing blacks in their kitchen together
>>
>>84612608
Confused me when I was a kid. Still confuses me now.
>>
>>84612660

Thank god I'm not the only one.
>>
>>84612608
Painting is boring as fuck. Peter was joking by making it sound like he was super excited for it. Uncle Ben was playing off what Peter said to say "hey don't give me sass now" but he meant it s a joke too.

Is this scene even in the movie? I don't remember it
>>
>>84612608
>Hey we're painting the kitchen tonight
>Oh man so exciting, don't start without me
>Hey don't give me lip, it might be boring but it needs to get done
Did I dumb it down enough for you?
>>
>>84612852
>>84612709

Peter sounds legitimately excited though.
>>
>>84612941
That's the joke. He's acting excited when he's not
>>
>>84612608
he was saying peter should start painting by himself if he's so excited, because Ben doesn't really want to do it he just recognizes it needs to be done
>>
>>84612646
Hello underage reddi
>>
File: watta fakku, raimi-san.jpg (37KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
watta fakku, raimi-san.jpg
37KB, 599x600px
Painting is fun, I don't see the issue here
>>
>>84612941
What >>84613001 said. They were just kidding around with each other, as loved ones are inclined to do sometimes.
>>
>>84612709
>>84613001
>>84613069
ITT /tv/ learns about basic human interaction.
>>
>>84612608

Reimi really captured Pete's family dynamic in the first film. Nothing will ever top it even if the new films want me to fuck Aunt May.
>>
>>84612608
>american humour
>>
>>84614325
how the hell would you know what loved ones do, no one loves you
>>
I still don't get it.

Why is he pretending to be excited then?
>>
>>84614681
he wasn't pretending
>>
File: 1452549584336.jpg (80KB, 575x633px) Image search: [Google]
1452549584336.jpg
80KB, 575x633px
>>84614616
>>
The original spiderman was so great. Peter had such great chemistry with his aunt and uncle in that. It made it even more impactful when his uncle was killed.
>>
Raimi's Spider-Man films are the only cape films made by an honest filmmaker
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x859px
Raimi constantly does this is his films.
Painting has a analogy for when the allies chose to betray the father land and fight in favor of the Jews. They where showing solidarity in the white race by painting the kitchen white together as a family the way the hitler intended . Aunt May knew this.
>>
>>84612608
Wow. So after all these years only now i find out peter was actually just being sarcastic about being excited to paint the kitchen.
>>
>>84612608
Peter is asking his uncle not to start painting the kitchen without him. Uncle Ben is saying for him to not start with him because he doesn't want to paint it.

Fucking autists
>>
>>84616343
Give me a quick rundown on this guy
>>
>>84614811
It was before every movie had to world build onto some greater cinematic universe. I miss the simplicity
>>
>>84612608
I have banter like this with my dad all the time, we just bounce shit off each other in the heat of the situation, not always shit that makes sense. Some times I too leave the room thinking "what the fuck were we really talking about there? that shit made little to no sense".

I bet Raimi had a similar relationship with his dad.
>>
>>84616459
He wanted to collect art but France wouldn't let him so made a deal with Russia to take Poland's art then Britain got mad. Then some shit happened and now people who like him shave their heads so I think he had cancer.
>>
>>84614325
>They were just kidding around with each other, as loved ones are inclined to do sometimes

now i know why i didn't get it
>>
>Hey Michaelangelo! Don't forget, we're painting the kitchen right after school. Git it?
>Sure thing uncle ben. Don't start without me.
>And don't start up with me.

Ah the Tragedy of Peter and Uncle Ben, what a classic!
well through manuscript Raimi had learned that during this era the black homeless around the neighborhood had been attending Soup Kitchens in New York and afterwards they would pillage white neighborhoods and impregnate white women.
He was merely reminding peter that known White Supremacist and Grand Wizard of the Klan codenamed Michaelangelo had ordered for ben to tell Peter to join him in the "Painting of the kitchen" also known as Murder in the soup kitchen.
See Uncle Ben had really admired Klansman Michaelangelo and he wanted Peter to show up this time and put in a good word for him.
Peter being the Boy he is told uncle ben he would be there on the double, but Uncle Ben knowing the slacker that Pete is, gives him a bold warning "And don't start up with me."
>>
>>84616669
because you're autistic and never joke around?
>>
>>84616569
wait a minute how fuucking often do you have to redo the paint in your kitchen in america
>>
>>84616973
It makes sense since Uncle Ben was recently laid off that he was busying himself with the to-do list he presumably was behind on.
>>
>Spider-Man: We sure showed him!
>May Parker: What do you mean 'we'?
What the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
>with great white power, comes great white responsibility

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84616745
You aren't funny faggot. Stop trying so hard, you sound like an underage faggot.
>>
I'm legitimately saddened by this thread.
>>
>>84612608

why did uncle ben and peter fight again? i forgot
>>
>nigger jew hitler holocaust jizz fag star wars hobbts faggots niggers cunts fuck jew kikes nazi puke penis cock fag jewish jews 1488 nigger spic chink slut

seriously Raimi?
>>
>>84612608
Peter was going to start up a business with a man named Charles Sneed, but Uncle Ben convinced him to give up a small share in exchange for his experience.
>>
>>84612608
Ben suspected the FBI had bugged the house. "Painting the kitchen" was code that they planned to hide that gold he brought back from the war somewhere in Hell's Kitchen later that day.
>>
>>84444444
>>
this meme is too funny for what it is
>>
>>84612608
they could've killed Ben off in the second film. Nothing matches the comfyness of Spder-man 1
>>
File: ww1.jpg (26KB, 750x627px) Image search: [Google]
ww1.jpg
26KB, 750x627px
>>84614616
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.