[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intentionally have been holding in my shit because i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492584556413.jpg (10KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1492584556413.jpg
10KB, 200x195px
>Intentionally have been holding in my shit because i dont enjoy the pain of having to take one
>have done this my entire life ever since i can remember.
recommend me good films involving an impending doom that cannot be stopped anons.
>>
It hurts you to poop? Explain anon.
>>
File: brick.jpg (93KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
93KB, 598x800px
>>84610833
Your shit doesn't move in your intestines because you sit around all day and don't move about. Now that you have chronic constipation you need to go on a laxative for months at a time and start doing exercise to get back to normal.

>.t lazy fuck who split his own asshole taking a shit and painted the bowl red.
>>
>>84610833
always a treat coming on /tv/ and seeing the increasing quality throughout the years
>>
Demolition Man.

https://youtu.be/gdnuOa7tDco
>>
>>84610833
you should speak to a therapist
>>
You haven't taken a shit your whole life?
>>
>>84610833
I knew a girl who was hospitalised because she did this. Her shit ended up bursting through her intestine and giving her blood poisoning.

Take a shit, bro. If it hurts, take a laxative and squirt it outr.
>>
>>84610833
Is this why the alt right is so angry all the time? That and sexual frustration I guess.
>>
I used to enjoy the squirm of holding it in and playing my video games

now I have extreme avoidance issues
>>
>>84610833
>>84612244

Eat more fiber, dumbasses. Make beans (like pinto beans) the staple of your diet. Eat 2 cups per day. That's 30g of fiber per day, but ween yourself onto it, because if you go from 0-30, you will have great gastrointestinal distress.

If the rest of your diet isn't fiberless, your shits will transform into soft, easy, quick, clean, and enjoyable shits.
>>
>>84612093
Fiber doesn't make a great enough percentage of his food intake. It's that simple.
>>
I used to have this issue til I was about 11 or 12 when I just sorta snapped out of it.

Longest I went was almost two weeks.

I have no idea what the cause of this was and I'm sure the whole thing fucked me up psychologically, but I don't know precisely in what way.

I go twice a day now no problem.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.