[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lord Vader, did I ever tell you about Order 65? Order 65 was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Vader_Sidious.png (2MB, 1919x816px) Image search: [Google]
Vader_Sidious.png
2MB, 1919x816px
Lord Vader, did I ever tell you about Order 65? Order 65 was one of the 150 contingency orders that the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to carry out in the event of different emergency scenarios during the Clone Wars. Order 65 stated that if a majority of the Senate or the Security Council declared that the Supreme Chancellor was unfit for duty, the Chancellor was to be captured or, if necessary, killed.
>>
>>84610457
Lord Vader, never under any circumstances enact Order 46. I will not go into detail but I can reveal that I was drunk and had just spent a glorious night with a Taiwanese ladyboy when I created that one.
>>
>Order 69 is just nasty. Dont even ask Lord Vader.
>>
>>84610570
Does Wookieepedia have an article on Taiwanese ladyboys?
>>
>>84610457
Order 23 Lord Vader? Yes.... Yes I remember that one. On my word the Clone Troopers will all have the immense desire to consume nothing but hot dogs. If they're unable to eat one within six hours, they will begin to defecate repeatedly where they stand, going insane with the inability to indulge in the pork based food. One of my proudest concoctions I'm sure you'll agree.
>>
>>84610457

>Execute order 65... no wait... 66, fuck fuck
>No Backsies, My Lord
>>
Lord Vader did I ever tell you about how through retconning the EU I turned a pretty neat turncoat story into a generic story about slave soldiers with control chips in their brains?

They were good friends
>>
>>84610457

>Lord Vader, did I ever tell you about ducks? chairs? or sex?
>>
File: sheev_.jpg (37KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
sheev_.jpg
37KB, 500x480px
>>84610457
Lord Vader, did I ever tell you about Order 67? It was a contingency order, meant to be executed in the event of an attempted Jewish takeover of the Republic. It stated that all people that are at least 1/4 of Jewish ethnicity were to be killed on sight.
>>
>>84612323
>space jews
>>
File: Dukat.jpg (22KB, 510x396px) Image search: [Google]
Dukat.jpg
22KB, 510x396px
>>84610457
Did I ever tell you about the Obsidian Order? it is enacted INCASE YOU ATTEMPT TO FLEE THE STATION DURING A TAKE OVER
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CRatBZBaY
>>
>>84610625
No
>>
>>84611503
lmfao
>>
>>84610457
Lord Vader, did l ever tell you about order 77?

It is a contingency order that makes the entire empire start secretly constructing an even bigger Death Star called Starkiller base. The work will last decades and consume staggering amounts of resources.

It is meant in case our power is destroyed by the rebels and our work will have to be continued by some incredibly imaginationless bunch of fanatics.

The order has only one weakness: Mary Sues.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.