[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she repair David ? I don't think i've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: prometheus-rapace[1].jpg (844KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus-rapace[1].jpg
844KB, 1920x1080px
How did she repair David ? I don't think i've seen any spare androir parts in the engineer's ship.
>>
more like WHY, she'd have to be the biggest dumbass to repair the guy who was single handedly responsible for the death of her husband, a lot of the crew AND slipping her a Xeno cocktail.
>>
>>84608877
Women a fucking dumb
>>
>>84608877
She didn't know any of this

And in Prometheus they specifically say cybernetics was one of her specialities
>>
>torture and do werid experimentation on the woman that saved your life

why was david such a cunt
>>
>>84608805
she bypassed the compressor
>>
>>84608951
he was /r9k/ incarnated
>>
>>84608805
The entire film is unplausible and ridiculously dumb from beginning to end. Not one bit made sense, no character was engaging, it was a lame shitfest with eye candy visuals. And you are asking about one small detail? It is just bland screenwriting. Anyone who pays for shit like this is simply a sucker.
>>
>>84609094
based korsubs
>>
>>84610743
>korsubs
the only correct way to watch blockbuster garbage
>>
>>84608877
>repair android out of misguided compassion
>android repays kindness by vivisecting you while in cryosleep and using your body and genetically manipulated eggs to create the xenomorph
She really was as dumb as shit, as if all the other portents weren't worrying enough.
>>
>>84611180

Thing is that other anon is right, I don't think anyone ever caught on to David's shenanigans, he never confesses to poisoning Shaw's hubby, for all she knew he got contaminated somewhere along the way.

That fucking sucks
>>
she was treated horribly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.