[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Jar Jar Binks so much? Once you realize how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg (223KB, 719x976px) Image search: [Google]
Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg
223KB, 719x976px
Why do people hate Jar Jar Binks so much?

Once you realize how stupid and goofy the entire franchise (apart, maybe, from the original film) is, realizing that Jar Jar is the perfect character of Star Wars is the only sane thing to do

Lucas was always right, and he is indeed a genious
>>
>>84604557
I think he was a scapegoat for why TPM was bad, so people overreacted to how awful he was.
>>
>>84606040
Name a worse, more basic and more on the nose comedic relief character
>>
i never got this character, he was goofy but not funny at all, is like they created a completelly non serious character but made sure that no one would laugh.
>>
I agree with you, OP. But I still don't think that the franchise being goofy means it deserves something as shitty as what Disney is doing now.
>>
>>84606132
Was he supposed to be funny? I never found him funny either but I also never assumed he was meant to be. I thought he was just meant to look and act very stupid so that the "weesa warriors" scene had more impact.
>>
>Mesa doen nutten!
>>
>>84604557
Didn't he rape a school of tadpolings and thats why he was banished?
>>
>>84604557
He is a character made for children and SW fans can't fucking deal with the fact that this is how Lucas always wanted to promote it, with the likes of C3PO and ewoks. I'd expect people to be much more concerned about the bloated mass of cancer that is ayyden skywalker.

As far as I'm concerned he is annoying because of the high pitch of his voice.
>>
>>84606960
That would seriously make him a much better character.
>>
There exist no decent Star Wars movies. The first two are mediocre at best. One shitty character didn't ruin it.
>>
He's the key to all of it because he's a funnier character than they had before.
>>
File: jarjar.png (226KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.png
226KB, 500x281px
>Jar-Jar is the key to all of this.
What did Lucas mean by this?
>>
>>84607048
Nice jedi talk but this is /tv/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.