[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching Breaking Bad for the first time, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dic.jpg (66KB, 1248x700px) Image search: [Google]
dic.jpg
66KB, 1248x700px
Just started watching Breaking Bad for the first time, I'm half way through ep2 and don't like this Pink Man kid
I can only hear a 30 year old manchild say Bitch so many times... does he get killed off?
>>
watch it u fag, the show has arguably one of the best character developments, and pink man's character deveopment hits right in the feels. no he dont die
>>
>>84604059
>does he get killed off?
Yes, he does...

...in Better Call Saul
>>
How many times are you gonna make this dumb thread op
>>
>>84604971
In one year, Pinkman went from meth cooking with a partner to meth cooking with his old school teacher, to killing some spic gangsters, to stop his estranged brother from smoking pot, to have a junkie girlfriend, to try heroin with her, to have that gf dead, to go to a rehab clinic, to get off that rehab clinic, to go back to cooking meth, to killing his teacher's new partner, to travelling to Mexico to cook more meth, to get a new girlfriend, to have that gf's son poisoned by his partner, to be in a drug war against his boss

All of this in a year
>>
>>84605042
You forgot how her son is orphaned because he didn't want to cook meth for skinheads and basically lives in a hole in the ground until Walt kills everyone.
>>
The show gets better, he doesn't.
>>
>>84604971
>breaking bad
>character development

>he dont die
>dont
Ah, it all makes sense. You're a dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>84605126
That was in the second year, man!
>>
He's not 30, he's a young adult that did a lot of drugs so that's why he aged faster
>>
>>84604059
Show is good, keep going the beginning is really slow and lame
Jesse is always really annoying, blah blah blah deep down he's a good person and he feels bad but it gets really repetitive and annoying how they do it, he gets better but not really.
>>
File: b-b-b....jpg (11KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
b-b-b....jpg
11KB, 214x317px
>tfw you forget your catch phrase
Can you help him out, /tv/?
>>
>>84605242
Xbox save my career from obscurity, BITCH!
>>
>>84604059
I think that's the point of Jesse, annoying manchild idiot who gets severely traumatized bc of Walt. You'll just really feel bad for him desusenpai.
>>
>>84604059
I never really cared for Jesse.
Walt is forgiven partly for his crimes for his ambition and obvious supremacy in the field.

I spoke to some woman at university about Breaking Bad once and he said that Walt was horrible because he manipulated Jesse. He didn't set off with the premise of doing that, Jesse knew what he was into before Walt was even in it.
Face it, Jesse is "bad life decisions incarnate" and people only like him because they like to think people who want to change, do.

Walt recognizing his strengths and being scorned for doing so is indicative of why so many women cannot understand honor or respect.

Jesse is nothing without Walt. The show fails to show time and time again that Walt in fact protected Jesse from being a low-tier drop-out gang-warfare splatter on the pavement and made him into something bigger.
The writer of this series proposes that life is better without ambition and desire and that dutiful morality and acts of kindness is the only aspect of life worthwhile. The guy tried to write his "Tony Soprano" and failed as he lacked perspective.
Some of the character development was US Office tier.
>Jesse's brother had the drugs, Jesse's family thinks he is even more of a failure
>Walt. Jr's immense and frankly unrealistic lack of faith in his caring father.

The show should have ended when KFC died.
Even then it was mediocre at best aside from the acting from Bryan Cranston and Dean Norris which carried the entire series.
>>
>>84605242
too sneed for seed?
>>
>>84605242
XBOX
>>
>>84604995
The fuck...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.