[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of them will be the next Christian Bale and which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4878.png (516KB, 911x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4878.png
516KB, 911x537px
Which one of them will be the next Christian Bale and which one will be the Edward Furlong?
>>
>>84598281
Girl will go the way of Furlong. Her parents seem like awful types who would whore her out. I doubt any of them will be a new Bale, but if one will it's probably the black kid.
>>
>>84598281
Left to right

Corey Feldman
Idris Elba
Wil Wheaton
Millie is River Phoenix.
>>
>>84598305
WE
>>
>>84598281

the girl will fill natalie portman's void and go on to win at least one oscar

black kid will OD in his early twenties after an emmy nomination for portraying michael jackson in a critically acclaimed tv series

fat kid will get somehow get hot and star in a massive teen movie franchise and then have the occasional talk show appearance

the two white nerdy kids will go behind the scenes one will become a writer for snl and the other a gaffer
>>
>>84598524
>fat kid will get somehow get hot
That kid is literally disabled. He can't just get hot magically
>>
>>84598281
Seeing how Finn's like a head taller than all the others I guess he's the most chance to be a good lead actor
>>
>>84598606

fat josh did it, nothing is impossible
>>
>>84598631
You don't understand. He actually has some kind of disease where he has no teeth and will never get tall. He's forever stuck at looking like a droopy pug
>>
>>84598281
I believe Finn will get quite a lot of roles in the future as he has the most converntional look compared to the others and he can act.
Millie is being solved down our throats now because of the SJW trend, but she might lose steam in the near future
>>
>>84598667
u wot m8
>>
>>84598281
Ol' gummers there is the next andrew garfield.
>>
File: no_bueno.png (67KB, 325x248px) Image search: [Google]
no_bueno.png
67KB, 325x248px
>>84598667
>>
>>84598281
Finn is /ourguy/ but I'm not sure he'll ever be as mainstream as Bale due to an inability to bulk up or just a lack of desire to take that kind of role. He'll gravitate to the indie scene and be incredibly successful there.
>>
>>84598281
Finn Will be next Christian Bale
>>
>>84598281
Furlong and Bale actually had talent though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.