[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listening to Craig Ferguson's radio show >Craig telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: craigy ferg.jpg (65KB, 1042x586px) Image search: [Google]
craigy ferg.jpg
65KB, 1042x586px
>listening to Craig Ferguson's radio show
>Craig telling the story of when he was hosting The Late Late Show, and Don Rickles was willing to do a bit where he lipsyncs to "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure, but CBS wouldn't pay to let them use the song
>Craig saying, "They spend that kind of money on snacks for Stephen Colbert and James Cordon now."
>>
Ferguson was probably the best late-night host when he was on. Him and Coco are the only good ones.
>>
>>84596786
I miss him on TV dearly. I can't even stand to watch anybody else.
>>
>>84596737
damn what a bitter loser
>>
don rickles is (was? is that kike still alive?) a predatory jew tag along to the rat pack who probably raped more women than you or i could count. don't try and ennoble him as some kind of legendary classic treated unjustly by an uncaring machine. he was part of the machine; benefited from the machine; promoted the machine. fuck off.
>>
>>84596737
>see interview with craig ferguson
>talking about how he lived in nyc when he was 19
>he was hanging out at underground punk clubs
>you will never have his life

;_;
>>
>>84596841
>who probably raped more women than you or i could count. don't try and ennoble him

fucking hang yourself nigger
>>
>>84596841
Who raped more, him or Rodney Dangerfield?
>>
>>84597026
got a source fo that old jew raping people?
>>
>>84596737
ywn go back to 2005-2014 and enjoy the funniest, and most thoughtful man on tv

Only late night show worth watching. Man could actually hold a conversation with actual philosophers (when they appeared on his show)
>>
>>84597211
hugh dancys dad is a philosopher, i think he was in craigs show. craig really blew him the fuck out
>>
>>84596737
Why this guy get the boot? Wasn't he supposed to move to 11?
>>
File: 215.jpg (36KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!
>>
>>84596737
What, Craig has a radio show? I thought he had some bad gameshow gig now
>>
>>84596737
This is not really that interesting of an anecdote. Am I right that you posted it simply as reason to bash Stephen Colbert? 4chan in general has an insane obsession of Colbert IDKY.
>>
>>84597349
It's on SiriusXM on the Comedy Greats station.

>>84597363
I mostly posted it because I thought it was upsetting that the most talented late night host wasn't treated all that well by his network. He tells other similar stories from time to time.
>>
>>84596841
> rapist?
links plz
>>
>>84596786
>conan
bye rddit
letterman > ferguson > kimmel > literally all others
>>
>>84597539
Got it. I agree that he is talented and underrated as a talk show host. His rapport with his guests was incredible. He always seemed genuinely friendly and interested. But he probably wasn't a big cash cow for the network so it's understandable that he didn't have a huge budget.
>>
>>84597685
Wow what bad taste
>>
>>84597685
Whoa..... so this is the power of /tv/......
>>
>>84596786
>Him and Coco are the only good ones.
You're right.
>>
>>84596737
Celebrity Name Game is comfy daytime trash TV.
>>
>>84596885
You'll never have his but you can have yours. Go and do likewise, gent.
>>
>>84597685
Conan is a legend.
>>
>>84596885
But he lived in NY when it was cheap and poor people were everywhere. Now its expensive, and poor people are everywhere but living on mommy and daddy's money paying their rent
>>
>>84598099
It's on late at night here, and I don't have anything connected to my tv besides a chromecast and an antenna. I watch that shit almost every night before bed.
>>
>>84597685
Letterman fucking sucked. I get getting bored of your job, I do. But fuck you at least give something more than the bare minimum. Ferguson was fucking incredible, he was always engaged in whomever he interviewed.
>>
Conan is a genius who somehow won't do anything besides the garbage Late Night format
>>
>>84599979
Letterman was pretty good. Jay Leno fucking sucked.
>>
>>84596737
The homeless man's Dave Letterman
>>
>>84599979
>>84600370

I loved Letterman, but he really changed around 2003, I don't know exactly how close he was to Zevon but after he died the show felt like it got gradually emptier
>>
>>84600396
Carson used to ghost write for him
>>
>>84596737
I miss Craig so much.
>>
>>84600389
letterman has never been funny, he's a clown and a sad one at that, should have been fired a long time ago
>>
>>84597349
You're thinking of Mario Lopez. Understandable, they look very similar.
>>
>>84597363
>4chan in general has an insane obsession of Colbert IDKY.
It's weird because I've been here for a very long time and while he was on the Colbert Report people here absolutely loved him.

No idea if it's because they seriously thought he was a Republican or what.
>>
>>84601787
It's because back in the day Colbert had cleverly written jokes rather than a snide monologue about how Trump is bad every single night.
>>
>>84601787
I loved Cobert because he made fun of everybody and ruthlessly. And not just on politics, my favorite monologue of his was an assault on a Campbell's Soup ad campaign. But Trumpkins are alt-righters are way too sensitive.

>>84601821
And Jay Leno was telling tired old Lewinsky jokes until he put himself out of his own misery and absofuckinglutely nobody gave a shit. Trump was a reality TV star who sold steaks, did infomercials and dabbled in pro-wrestling. If you don't get how he's an endless source of banter than you're a blind shill.
>>
>>84598775
How? That shit gives me anxiety and adrenaline sometimes.
>>
>>84597539
>It's on SiriusXM on the Comedy Greats station.
hey, is there a way to hear it around xm?
>>
>>84598685
if only i had cable
>>
>>84596737
>Friday I'm in Love
not a big fan of that song Tbh shoulda chose Just Like Heaven
>>
>>84597685
Absolute horseshit list.
Carson>Ferguson>>>>Kilborn>>>Letterman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else>Carson Daly>>>>Colbert
>>
File: johnny.jpg (299KB, 717x750px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
299KB, 717x750px
>>84597685
Carson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them combined
>>
>>84600370
leno is coming back to nbc. who is his grandaddy?
>>
>>84601994
No one watching Jay Leno was under 50 years old though so no one gives a shit about what he did.
People here watched the colbert report though, and it's tough to see someone you like become so unfunny so fast.
>>
>>84603070
He suffered the kind of defeat that breaks a man. Ironically it was the showtime special that consisted of him saying Hillary would win was the most unintentionally hilarious moment of his career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxpUKLu7IG0
>>
>>84596786
>Coco
he such a failed normie its sad to watch
>>
>>84597076
Dangerfield of course, on account of him never getting no respect.
>>
File: seabuzzcut.gif (497KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
seabuzzcut.gif
497KB, 500x281px
>>
>>84603322
Why does it feel like comedy died as soon as he left?
>>
File: Assorted_Round_Wooden_Beads.jpg (31KB, 501x210px) Image search: [Google]
Assorted_Round_Wooden_Beads.jpg
31KB, 501x210px
>>84596737
I miss him bros.

Everytime I'm down I always watch this bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc
>>
>>84597685

> Letterman.

Unless you're literally 80 years old and were around when he actually pushed the envelope (still tame as fuck by todays standards) fuck off.
>>
>>84603459
>shows the audience the letter before instantly pulling it back

Fuck, we'll never see this again.
>>
>>84602985
You should be able to get it on an XM radio. Should be in the mid tier package I think.
>>
>>84597685
Letterman is an unfunny hack fraud sellout
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.