[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this faggot always goes to shitholes to eat poo in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 4325435.jpg (125KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
4325435.jpg
125KB, 980x552px
Why does this faggot always goes to shitholes to eat poo in the loo and watch niggers kill eachother?
i'm so fuckin sick of that shit.
i want more japan episodes.
>>
I love the time he went to Lebanon a few years after their "revolution" and the people were explaining to him how there is no functioning government and Bourdain is all like "yup that's cool you guys make it work, right?"

give me a break. I get that Bourdain isn't trying to make his show to political or whatever but he runs into that stuff by very nature and to glorify or condone anarchy like that is just sad and wrong imo
>>
>>84589621
>why doesn't he review which tendies go the best with ranch dipping cups REEEEEEEE
>>
>>84589621
>i want more japan episodes.
kys you retarded fat piece of anal filth.
>>
He has nowhere else to go. He's been to all the obvious culinary centers. He's been to that restaurant where they serve you foraged twigs and mushrooms. There is nothing left for Bourdain to conquer.
>>
>>84589775
You mean in the wake of Arab Spring?
>>
>>84590142
awww cute xD did mommy let you use the internet? don't cut yourself with all dat edge, kid. lol
>>
My favourite one was when he visits England bitching and moaning the entire episode about how they could have possibly voted for Brexit and never bothers to simply ask anybody who voted leave - the majority - why the whole time he's there.
>>
>>84590223
Didn't happen.
>>
>>84589621
I fucking hate this cunt for saying he wont dine with Trump just because according to him Trump is onlu interested with himself. Fucking cunt, why pick a fight against Trump? Wtf is wrong with him?
>>
>>84590189
no he hasn't, there's dozens of japanese cities and culture to discover.
he's just a massive fag.
>>
>>84590256
Fuck off, weeb.
>>
>>84589775
Or when he did that old episode in Saudi Arabia where they paint archaically authoritarian gender segregation that literally puts women at the same level as cattle as somehow being empowering to women.
>>
>>84590299
awww kid, did mommy let you post again? cute
>>
>>84590244
It objectively did, you idiot
http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/anthony-bourdain/episodes/londonedinburgh
>>
Bourdain is a leftist piece of shit. Hopefully someone takes him out in one of these countries and they never find his body.
>>
>>84589621
His show went to shit on CNN. It's unwatchable now. I loved his stuff on the Travel Channel (although it often got really pretentious and shoved his head right up his own ass).
>>
At least the episode in Turkey had a qt girl.

And I always liked when he would team up with that Russian dude.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.