[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexism in the movie industry is really bad, but why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1493597585058.png (131KB, 252x271px) Image search: [Google]
1493597585058.png
131KB, 252x271px
Sexism in the movie industry is really bad, but why don't the famous and rich actresses start a production company focusing on female driven movies and directors.
>>
>>84588308
why do you assume they havent?
>>
they would be bankrupt in 1 month, even women don't want to see women movies
>>
They know it'd lose a shitload of money because nobody wants to watch that
>>
nah, that takes effort
>>
Why is it not okay to say the word "bitch" but it's totally fine to rap it?
>>
File: pitch-perfect09.jpg (510KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pitch-perfect09.jpg
510KB, 1920x1280px
>>84588524
>>84588576
>>
>>84588308
Where's that article about Sienna Miller's production company?
>>
File: 149554a.jpg (26KB, 305x225px) Image search: [Google]
149554a.jpg
26KB, 305x225px
Women couldn't pull off a heist. You ever see that movie Ocean's 11? That couldn't happen with women.
>>
Famous and rich actresses care more about their money and maintaining the appearance of being "woke empowered feminists" without actually doing any work or taking any risks

The women who actually suffer because of sexism in the film industry aren't rich enough to start their own production companies
>>
Feminism doesn't really work in Hollywood because there are plenty of talent out of work actresses that will take the feminist place.
>>
>>84589181
That large child looks terrible
>>
Sexism can't be that bad if you're a nationwide/global wide name and you make more off of a single project than what 80% of the population will see in their life time. It's all in how you play the game. You can always be replaced, so get yours while you're in the belly of the beast. Do it hard and fast before you get spit out like everyone else.
>>
>>84589181
i see what you did there
>>
>>84589877
The interesting about the claim of wage gap when women in hollywood get a lot of free shit. Dresses that are worth more than my condo at every Oscar and not to mention all of the little gifts they get.

These women have essentially won the lottery to be in Hollywood and they still ask for more.
>>
They already tried it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
Absolute greatest tragic comedy I've ever read.
>>
>>84591493
my sides
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.