[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/teevee/, recommend me movies like Coherence, Primer and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: v1[1].jpg (20KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1[1].jpg
20KB, 206x305px
/teevee/, recommend me movies like Coherence, Primer and Moon
we can also discuss them
>>
File: justin theroux in mute.jpg (54KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
justin theroux in mute.jpg
54KB, 640x423px
Thought on whether Mute will be any good?
>>
>>84584671
Oblivion
>>
>>84584671
Does anyone else feel that Moon is a great movie that absolutely sucks on repeat viewings? I loved it the first time, but I didn't get anything out of it the second time around. I have no intention to ever seeing it again. As such I think the film rests too much on its "twist" or gimmick to be truly regarded as a great piece of science-fiction cinema. Don't get me wrong, I like the film, and don't think it's bad. It's just one one of those films you really can't watch more than once because it is completely devoid of substance.
>>
>>84584795
Yes, this is true about the Usual Suspects as well for me.
>>
>>84584671
Triangle
>>
>>84584795
I've seen it at least four times. Also, the "twist" comes in the first half hour. You learn more as the film goes on, but it's all laid out pretty quickly. My main issue with the film is it starts out with this idea of Sam Bell losing his mind and hallucinating. That's the whole reason for the crash. Then he gets brought back in and he's sickly and a little silly, but the hallucination turns out to have just been a false lead.
>>
>>84584671
Ex Machina
>>
>>84584795
No I watched it for the second time the day after and enjoyed it just as much. The "twist" was pretty obvious.

>>84584936
Now with this one I definitely felt it.
>>
>>84584746
it looks really interesting, so I'm hyped
>>
Coherence=Primer>Moon
>>
The Prestige
>>
>>84585790
Glass yourself, my man. Moon was amazing.
>>
>>84585790
>coherence above anything
>>
Timecrimes
Time Lapse
>>
>>84584671
Sunshine 2007,really good visuals inspired by Tarkovsky's Solaris.
>>
Circle 2015
>>
File: UC.jpg (197KB, 908x420px) Image search: [Google]
UC.jpg
197KB, 908x420px
>>84584671
Upstream Color > Primer
>>
File: y3fvzrk[1].jpg (389KB, 3032x2064px) Image search: [Google]
y3fvzrk[1].jpg
389KB, 3032x2064px
>movie about clones
>"I am the one and only" starts playing
that one caught me off guard
>>
>>84586703
just watching UC yesterday. Highly recommend OP. and ye its better than primer
>>
>>84584671
ARQ was pretty decent.
>>
>>84587032
As in all Netflix movies the set ishorrendous.
Really low budget stuff but the actors do good job and the script is good enough.
>>
>>84587178
>As in all Netflix movies the set ishorrendous.
Yes, I usually avoid netflix movies, but I just love time travel shit.
>>
>>84584936
I had this movie spoiled for me before I had gotten around to watching it. When I tried, I got so fucking bored I only made in like 45 minutes before turning it off.
Movies with crazy twists are so fucking fun, but the down side is that it only works one time. Obviously some twist movies are still good if you know the twist, like Fight Club, I've seen that probably 7 times and it never gets old.
>>
>>84584671
Solaris. The remake, not the original. Original bored the fuck out of me.
>inb4 fa/tv/irgin army comes rushing in to call me a pleb with shit taste
>>
>>84587630
ye you're pleb thats for sure
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.