[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me why did Stargate just became Farscape? They added

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5002294-farscape++john+crichton.png (380KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
5002294-farscape++john+crichton.png
380KB, 479x750px
Someone tell me why did Stargate just became Farscape? They added Aeryn Sun AND Crichton?
>>
They needed new actors, Farscape had finished, Claudia and Browder had proved they can lead a sci-fi show.

Why not?
>>
>>84583802
Please, those two get out acted by muppets on the regular
>>
>>84583802
farscape did not "just finish", it was canceled because scifi coudlnt float 2 series, so they made the decision to ax farscape, but the two actors were popular so they got shipped to stargate. and yes i still mad because stargate was shit and farscape was top shelf tv
>>
>>84584154
Farscape was amazing, but it was probably a good place to end it. Crichton had found Earth, mastered wormholes and got the girl.

Another season would've required a lot of contrived bullshit to generate conflict. The Peacekeeper-Skaran conflict just wasn't that interesting.
>>
>>84583486
They knew the show wasn't gonna last much longer and just decided to do something a bit different. Eight years was long enough for Go'a'uld shit to get stale and same with the tone of the series in general. 9 and 10 weren't top tier but I never expected them to be and I liked them.
>>
>>84584696
The seasons overall weren't the best, but there's a few really good episodes to be found.

It'd didn't hurt Morena Baccarin was in her prime.
>>
>>84584868
>implying her prime isnt 'pool
>>
>>84584868
>It'd didn't hurt Morena Baccarin was in her prime.
Gonna have to agree there

Evil female Jesus > Firefly whore
>>
>>84584154
Farscape was amazing. I truly miss that show.
>>
File: Infinite Possibilities.png (622KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite Possibilities.png
622KB, 720x551px
>>84583486
I have a Farscape related question... Does anyone know if there is a name for the type of strategy/deception that the Scorpius clone used to try to get Aeryn to kill Chrichton in Furlow's garage?

Chrichton was possessed by the clone, and he was telling Aeryn that Chrichton was already dead, but he was lying so that Aeryn would kill Crichton. Jack saw through the ruse and stopped her just in time.
>>
>>84586520
I'm thinking it's similar to a "scorched earth" strategy... but then I'm thinking it may be more like a "kamakazi attack", but neither one seems to describe it exactly.

Does anyone have any other ideas about what this type of strategy would be properly called, or any suggestions as to where to look, or what keywords to search?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.