[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Vito gay? I don't understand why he sucked that guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: joe_gannascoli.jpg (20KB, 215x400px) Image search: [Google]
joe_gannascoli.jpg
20KB, 215x400px
Was Vito gay? I don't understand why he sucked that guy's dick, and let that other dude fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>84576631
It was just a joke!
>>
>>84576631
It was the pills, he even said that.
>>
>>84576631
sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass by another guy doesn't make you gay, anon,
what is this, the 90's?
>>
>All three are sources of pleasure.

This line hit really close to home, because I love taking shits.
>>
he was a fenuuk.
>>
>>84576631
Nah man, it was all a big joke.
>>
File: phil_in_the_closet.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
phil_in_the_closet.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
>>84576631

Again with that Vito shit Phil?
>>
>>84576761
Phil loved him like a brother in law
>>
>>84576631
Thinking about them sandwiches jim made.
>>
The fuckin' cocksucka!
>>
>>84577449
>phil comes out of the closet
>>
>>84577449

>guy comes out of the closet to shove a bat up your ass but insist you're the gay one
>>
>>84576631
its explained completely in the series. it was the medication he got from his doctor you fucking idiot
>>
>>84576631
Part of me thinks God bless, salud.
>>
He was not gay, he just enjoyd getting fucked in the ass and sucking a little dick from time to time.
Whats wrong with that ?
>>
>that feel when you borrowed money from Vito
>>
>>84577794
lmao. the humor in the sopranos is probably the most underrated aspect. i've laughed harder at the sopranos than most comedies.
>>
>>84576631
it was a fuckin' joke !
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.