[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you all know the drill. When your number is called,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Usual Suspects.jpg (156KB, 1593x669px) Image search: [Google]
Usual Suspects.jpg
156KB, 1593x669px
Alright, you all know the drill.
When your number is called, step forward and repeat the phrase you've been given. Understand?
>>
>>84565116
No it's from 1995
>>
>>84565094

>you will never watch Usual Suspects for the first time again
>>
Remember when Gabriel Byrne thought he was going to be a great star!?
>>
>>84565622
I almost prefer the feeling of rewatching it, the film is great even without the twist and even then it's the execution of the twist that's impressive not so much the reveal.
>>
>>84565662
Didn't he argue with the director for like half an hour after finding out that he wasn't Keyser Söze
>>
Han me de fuggin kys mofugger wha de fu?
>>
>>84565718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rntm3yDAQuM

CAN YA HEA' ME IN THE BAH'
>>
watched it years ago and got a half hour in and got bored

watched it again the other week and fuck me, I still think the main story is quite boring but that ending
>>
Bryan Singer is a pedo faggot.
>>
apparently in that scene the laughter is genuine and they just kept rolling
>>
>>84565755

Duhhh
>>
>>84565758
Yeah Bryan Singer was furious over how they weren't taking the scene seriously so they ended up using one of the less serious takes.

Also Del Toro farted a bunch during the filming of the scene.
>>
>>84565755
It's honestly kinda conflicting to have a film you really like be made by a guy who supposedly drugs and rapes 14 year olds.
>>
>>84565802

Doesnt look like he actually raped anyone desu, not a single conviction.
>>
>>84566031
True, but I reckon it'd be kinda hard to prove given the circumstances, it's not like they recorded him.

I reckon the amount of similar accusations does tell something but there's ultimately no proof and he even had an alibi for one of them.
>>
>>84565622
Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>84566232
My only gripe with the twist is that Verbal's last few lines
>"I'm not a rat Agent Kujan."
>"Fucking cops..."
Which he delivers so passionately end up being kinda irrelevant when its directly followed up with the twist.
>>
>>84566062

I thought the exact same thing, but check this out.

>In April 2014, Singer was accused in a civil lawsuit of sexual assault of a minor. According to the suit filed by attorney Jeff Herman, Singer is alleged to have drugged and raped actor and model Michael Egan in Hawaii and Los Angeles in the late 1990s.[33] Singer's attorney called the allegations "completely fabricated" and said Singer planned to countersue.[34] Singer denied the allegations in a statement calling them "outrageous, vicious, and completely false."[35]
>On May 22, 2014, Singer's attorney presented evidence to Federal District Judge Susan Oki Mollway stating that neither Singer nor Egan were in Hawaii at the time.[36] In early August 2014, Egan sought to withdraw his lawsuit via a Request for Court Order of Dismissal, and asked that it be granted "without prejudice or an award of costs or fees, in the interest of justice."
>>
>>84566845
Yeah it's a tricky situation, this was the case with the alibi that I was referring to. But he's had other accusations hurled his way before this one.
>>
>>84565622
The twist was obvious for anyone that isn't retarded. Still a great film.
>>
>>84566865

The truth is that allegations are enough to tarnish someones name. Some other person who has worked with him can easily claim the same thing further damaging his reputation, by making it seem like he is a serial rapist, instead of possibly showing a trend in accusations being a means to get money out of it.

Its similar to Bill Cosby. Do you think he raped 20 women, or did those women saw dollar signs in their eyes, once they saw how one after another "came forward" good 20 years later.
>>
>>84566884
I dunno man, the movie does a pretty good job at making Keaton look like he's Keyser and Kevin Spacey also plays a convincing awkward spastic.
>>
>>84566912
As I said it's a tricky situation. There are people that maliciously hurl out accusations in an attempt to get cash but there are also genuine cases that have a hard time being proven.

This results in actual victims being afraid of accusing in the first place since it could backfire on them with insufficient evidence. While I don't think Cosby raped 50 billion women I'd say it's possible given the accusations that he has sexually assaulted women.
>>
>>84566983

>I'd say it's possible given the accusations that he has sexually assaulted women.

While I agree with you in theory, I have a problem with the term "sexual assault". What does it mean exactly? How does one sexually assault a woman, if one is Bill Cosby?
>>
>>84567013
I have a hard time visualizing it myself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.